Newly created roles are not editable

• Newly created roles are not editable

Hello!
    My GM gave me all rights regarding the roles in the new management system so i can create new roles. The creation of new roles works as inteded, but, I'm not able to edit them - as right hand. Only the GM has the rights to edit newly created roles. Is this intended?

cheers
    kley

The post was edited 1 time, last by kleyy ().

• kleyy wrote:

Hello!
    My GM gave me all rights regarding the roles in the new management system so i can create new roles. The creation of new roles works as inteded, but, I'm not able to edit them - as right hand. Only the GM has the rights to edit newly created roles. Is this intended?

cheers
    kley
    Hi there! Besides the Create Access Tags right you also need own/assign/edit mode in the last tab of Rights Management UI assigned for your tag vs the custom tag. And on top of that you can only assign rights you own yourself. I know it sounds complicated but the complexity of this feature allows pretty much everything you need to create own hierarchy and rank system within guild. You can read more about the Rights Management feature in Guild Rights Management

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dagother ().