Best Melee weapon for PvP

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bow is not a melee weapon.
      What type of pvp ?! Solo, small group, gank, hellgate, ZvZ, Arena ,etc. ? - there is not a melee weapon that is the best for all types of pvp otherwise everybody would use it...

Sorry you need to be more specific or we can only suggest allrounders that are not the best but at least viable in most pvp types
    • Hey!

As your threads assumes you are looking for a 'DPS Melee Weapon' right? To help you with that I will summarize some good weapons.

GvG/Arena (5v5 form of PvP)
      • Staff of Balance
      • Iron-Clad (Needs a unique composition to fit it)
      • Clarent Blade
      • Galatine Pair
      • Bear Paws
      • Halberd (raises from the ashes)
      • Glaive
      If we look to the Open-world small group PvP scene
      • Claws (Because CC)
      • Claymore (Some changes are happening that potentially can bring this one back in ow)
      • Pike (Because CC)
      • Bloodletter / Dagger Pair (Because mobility)
      • Great-Hammer
      And of course ZvZ situation
      • Here is just wanna give you a general tip, make sure your damage is heavily based on AOE.
      Overall you see a clear meta in both GvG and Open-World PvP. Needless to say is there are frequently updates coming out and weapons being nerved or buffed off and on. What I would suggest you to do is making sure you level up different weapons to T6, that way you get a proper feeling of the playstyle. Make sure you level/play something you are comfortable with.

For weapon references and current meta's I would suggest keeping an eye on the 'Killboad'.
      albiononline.com/en/killboard

~ Kutweer
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

you are smarter than me, i should have done that because now i have a useless 50mil FF caracter. I can only fight on the forum because i am a bow player.

Sword and halberd is just a good choice right now. stick with those branch and you will be able to play with a team.
      This is the beauty of it all, you shouldn't pick a weapon because its "good right now". Every weapon will get frequent buffs and nerfs, so just stick with what you like and what has a good potential.

Bows might get nerfed now, but I doubt they will be useless. Also bows potential to be good for ganking is huge. I mean ranged slow poison, speed shot and poison shot it all great abilities for ganking players.

Buffs and nerfs doesn't change a weapons potential. It just changes its current effectiveness.
    • Heelcatcher schrieb:

If you're solo, the best weapon is deathgivers in my opinion. You won't lose a 1v1. Ever.

Used them to kill a warbow the other day and it was ez as fk. I made a guide you can try out. Deathgivers go for like 500k in Caerleon as of this post.

albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/15659

Happy hunting my guy
      Youll have to kill alot of warbows to earn silver for one of them. That alone makes them kind of a bad choice for solo play.
    • Raczer schrieb:

Heelcatcher schrieb:

If you're solo, the best weapon is deathgivers in my opinion. You won't lose a 1v1. Ever.

Used them to kill a warbow the other day and it was ez as fk. I made a guide you can try out. Deathgivers go for like 500k in Caerleon as of this post.

albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/15659

Happy hunting my guy
      Youll have to kill alot of warbows to earn silver for one of them. That alone makes them kind of a bad choice for solo play.
      tru! that was just one specific example I chose to give. You don't have the worry of being kited by ranged classes with my setup. All you have to do is get within range of your E with your 3 stacks and you're taking a chunk of their HP + stealthing for 3 seconds. People generally just get disoriented and panic at that point, but the build still works even against players that have prior experience fighting them. You can win fights taking 0 damage. It's worth a try in duels or arena if you don't feel sure about it and you don't mind dropping 500k on a new weapon.