Lesser HG's mobs are too weak

• agonyclutch wrote:

it's not a pve experience it's for pvp so retards don't run kite builds and pull you through a bunch of mobs and don't actually fight
    Actually you can kite in 2v2 Hg now cause the mobs don't do much damage at all, and the reset range is short.

Additionally, we both know this is PvP place, but there must be some kind of balance for the strength of mobs. Should it be really easy so that one guy with cheap gears can go inside and solo everything ?
    Or if mobs are not important, why don't we decrease the difficulty of mobs in 5v5 HG, so that 2-3 guys can go in and kill the bosses without breaking a sweat?
  • If mobs are too easy to kill 2v2 HG's just end up a solo fame farmers paradise for quick faming and rushing boss to avoid the pvp, should either increase the health of mobs or lower the fame from them to make them less appealing to FF HGers, already enough of that in 5v5 HGs
  • tarnator wrote:

Should it be really easy so that one guy with cheap gears can go inside and solo everything ?
    Or if mobs are not important, why don't we decrease the difficulty of mobs in 5v5 HG, so that 2-3 guys can go in and kill the bosses without breaking a sweat?
    It has to be somewhat difficult for one guy to do, but balanced so that two can do it without much difficulty. And 2-3 guys already go in to infernal hellgates and fame farm. It's super annoying.

KolKhara wrote:

If mobs are too easy to kill 2v2 HG's just end up a solo fame farmers paradise for quick faming and rushing boss to avoid the pvp, should either increase the health of mobs or lower the fame from them to make them less appealing to FF HGers, already enough of that in 5v5 HGs
    This. I'm really hoping with the introduction of these new duo hellgates that infernal gates don't have shitty farmers in them, but there's no word of enforcement on SBI's part.

A friend of mine had the idea to make the bosses in infernal gates take % less dmg and give a % increase damage done based on how many people are attacking the boss. So say there's three farmers - the boss now takes 40% less damage and deals 40% more, but with a five man group it's business as usual. This will stop 2-4 people from being able to kill the bosses in 4.1. Without an IP requirement (and I'm not advocating for one) 5 farmers could still enter in whatever gear and hopefully it would encourage them to actually want to fight.

Also the loot from duo hellgates cannot be better than infernal.
  • agonyclutch wrote:

shit you can solo 5v5 bz hellgates what are you talking about. And fame farming is so boring I'm one of those people that take in 2 or 3 man groups to farm bz hellgates it's better silver drop then anything else in the game ofc small groups will do!
    I don't blame you because it is appealing. I just don't like that it's a thing. I want to go to hellgates to fight people looking to fight - not fame farm.