Never ending fish puling

• Never ending fish puling

Hi

sometimes (maybe 10-20%) I catch a fish - and can't pull it out. I pull and pull - nothing happend (Longest time - ca. 3 min) - Then i stopped.

This happend in all areas.

The little Fish Symbol move to the left side - and it is impossible to move it to the right side- whatever i do
      Bilder
      • pull and pull.jpg

212,9 kB, 1.229×691, 172 mal angesehen
    • when i did a quick tests some days ago i once had a fish that was really hard to pull out. at the end the trick to get him was to make long pulls. like let the indicator go to nearly empty, then push it back to nearly full, and then repeat.
      for me it seemed like the pulling speed (movement of the fish) was speeding up the longer you pulled. thus making it not leave the left corners if you did many short fast pulls
    • Shadari schrieb:

when i did a quick tests some days ago i once had a fish that was really hard to pull out. at the end the trick to get him was to make long pulls. like let the indicator go to nearly empty, then push it back to nearly full, and then repeat.
      for me it seemed like the pulling speed (movement of the fish) was speeding up the longer you pulled. thus making it not leave the left corners if you did many short fast pulls
      the problem that is represented in that image is that the fish does not leave the beginning at all, regardless of the way it is being pulled.
    • LordSilva schrieb:

Shadari schrieb:

when i did a quick tests some days ago i once had a fish that was really hard to pull out. at the end the trick to get him was to make long pulls. like let the indicator go to nearly empty, then push it back to nearly full, and then repeat.
      the problem that is represented in that image is that the fish does not leave the beginning at all, regardless of the way it is being pulled.
      Sorry, but your image did not show how you pulled the fish. I simply wanted to say that i had a fish where if i did "click click click click ..." it would not leave the beginning at all. But if i did "click down - wait - stop click - wait - click down ...." and made the wait as long as possible, i was getting it out.
      Don't know if that is the same case as yours or not.
    • Hi
      after update I have to start with Tier 3. - It works

The Problems are with Tier 4 and Equiment Tier 4. We will see, but i don't think, that i play hours on the testserver if Monday starts the Update

And Yes - i do every combination of "Clicking", "Holding", "Waiting" , Fast and Low Clicking and whatever is possible.