Spectral run from specter shoes

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Spectral run from specter shoes

You should be stealthed 24,5s

During the boots effect you can't take a potion / your MP regeneration ins't working
      I tried them with different stuff
      280max mp => 33 tick to be out of MP (17s) (no secret eyes)
      355max mp => 30 tick to be out of MP (15,5s) (with a secret eyes)

I made other tests (without cape or gear) and the stealth time was always between 17s and 15s.

To give an idea it means that the MP consumption per tick is arround 2.85% and 3.1% ... hence prolly 3% instead of 2% that's stated in the description. (value seems round up cause every time it's the same amount of MP that's reduced)
      And it's not stated that you're MP consumption is not working during the time you're using your boot)
      Melaween
    • Seems like very broken skill. Maybe i'm wrong, but it should:
      1) Work for: 100% energy / 4% energy per second = 25 seconds, as it was mentioned already.
      2) Energy regen should work properly. It's about 1,5-1,7% energy per second. Counting that, you should be able to stealth for atleast 40 second total or more.
      3) Skill can't be canceled by other skill use, wich is not convinient. You cant do something immideatly from stealth, like from Ambush, for example. You have to cancel F first, and then start to cast whatewer you want.

Right now it is a useless skill with really misleading description.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

hypnoticshadow schrieb:

First they already nerfed,
      Second 800k is too much 300/400k should be the price for that effect
      Third my was not a complain, i go ganking low cost ;)
      You're not paying for the effect. You're paying for the Relic. theres 3 tiers of Artifacts... Theres Keeper Artifacts, Hellgate Artifacts, and Relic Artifacts. In order.
      Relic is the best artifact.
      That's not entirely true. Yes relic artifacts are rarer and generally more expensive but it really comes down to "is this item useful".

The price for these boots is extremely high right now because it's the most important part of a skip set needed for hardcore expeditions. Nowadays everybody is doing HCEs, it's the best activity for fame and silver farming so the demand for these boots is enormous.

I'd like to see a mechanic change on these boots. They are only used in HCE for easy farming and it's making it too easy to reach high level maps.
    • Frankasti schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

hypnoticshadow schrieb:

First they already nerfed,
      Second 800k is too much 300/400k should be the price for that effect
      Third my was not a complain, i go ganking low cost ;)
      You're not paying for the effect. You're paying for the Relic. theres 3 tiers of Artifacts... Theres Keeper Artifacts, Hellgate Artifacts, and Relic Artifacts. In order.Relic is the best artifact.
      That's not entirely true. Yes relic artifacts are rarer and generally more expensive but it really comes down to "is this item useful".
      The price for these boots is extremely high right now because it's the most important part of a skip set needed for hardcore expeditions. Nowadays everybody is doing HCEs, it's the best activity for fame and silver farming so the demand for these boots is enormous.

I'd like to see a mechanic change on these boots. They are only used in HCE for easy farming and it's making it too easy to reach high level maps.
      Not entirely yes, but it is a large reason relic prices are higher. They're almost always gonna be slightly higher than what you could purchase 12-13 of the actual relic/soul/rune since thats how many you get for salvaging the artifacts.