VOC - COMBATING THE CAERLEON CARTEL PRICE FIXERS - (7% Mage-Tower, 7% Warrior-Forge, 7%Hunter-Lodge) BUILT BY VOC - PUBLIC AND FED DAILY

• Well, it's obvious propaganda and a way to gain customers, nothing more.
      He want's all to craft in his stations even if others would match taxes... he want's to make himself an enemy of other shop owners to make them bid high on his plots, so he would gain more cash for just letting them go.
      Most likely after a month he'll get bored or lose some silver and it will be all over.

Good thing is that at least we'll be able to enjoy low taxes for a while.
    • Kangax schrieb:

I am also curious to know why do you personally care if people are trying to fix prices in Caerleon?
      I have had a lot of success crafting plate, and I have always been somewhat interested in owning property in CaerLeon. It is nice to have a place to craft, and offering low price crafting lodges I think will help me get the word out there on my Crafting a bit ... sure...

But the MAIN reason I invested 170,000,000 silver into building the Three main structures is because I wanted to WAR on the network of people who have systematically benefited from generating Cartel/Mafia like profit systems.

A lot of the core MAFIA guys in EXE that treated me poorly and unfairly have been active on various alt accounts in Price Fixing in CaerLeon.

Their main objectives were to drive up the fees in CaerLeon to increase property values to benefit Exertion Mafia guys who have made over 1 billion silver from the 3+ month control of CaerLeon.

I intend to reverse that trend through an active PRICE WAR.

I think the properties are overvalued, I also think the fees that were incrementally increased benefited to small a group of people do not serve the community.

Also, I am a bit BORED with the game... since EXE Kicked Me for exposing their FRAUD... I haven't had that much to do in the game... and I have 1+ million gold sitting not really doing anything.

170,000,000 silver isnt that much to me... Its like the value of a Lizard Battle Mount.... Its what i make in about 21 days from VOC's focus...

But in dumping that much ( and not expecting to recover the bulk of it ) I can have a MAJOR impact on CaerLeon.

My goal is to bring awareness to the ECONOMICS of the Control of CaerLeon.

My goal is to depict that BreakEven value of plot ownership is much lower than what taxes have been at the past 3 months.

My goal is to gain exposure regarding My t8 crafting of Plate and possibly make contacts with guilds who need bulk gvg armour crafting done cheaply.

My goal is to disrupt the Status Quo.

My goal is to declaw the power and influence of the Cartel.

My goal is to give more affordable crafting options in the PRIME city of Albion to the AVERAGE guilds and encourage their development.

I think the game is STALE when a few Behemoth Guilds / Alliances monopolize the CONTENT in the game. (Fame Locations, Caer Leon, Territories, Etc)

So ... it really is a basket of reasons... Boredem... Grudges... Fondness for Chaos... EGO... Advertising... Support for the underdog... and ya i guess a smidgen of altruism.

Don't worry... I won't sell you my plots... even if you offer to pay me 70 Million....

I will stand by my commitment to keep the prices of these structures 7% or lower all month long.

If I get undercut I will match the price to the floor... I don't care if I profit....

I planted enough food to last me a few weeks... and I can plant more each day if needed.

If I get the support of the community I may try to keep these structures up and change the dynamic a bit in Albion.

I am looking for ways to continue to get enjoyment from this game.

NO MORE CAER LEON GRAVY TRAIN !

Lets see how much "Wealth" my 170,000,000 sacrifice investment can destroy !
    • Not wanting to burst any conspiracy bubbles, but the majority of caerlon plots are losing money but i think that the total cost of ownership deludes people here.

Food cost:
      One crafting station generally spends the first 3% on food cost.
      Stone:
      Every thirty days you need to repair with 180 T8 stone blocks - roughly 36 million (not totally up to date on price of those).
      Auctions:
      Every thirty days you need to defend your plot in auctions which cost you between5 and 20 million.
      So on top of the food cost you have at least one million a day in cost pr station, and the vast majority of ststions does not make anywhere near that kind of money.

And the kicker:
      The alliance who ownes Caerlon will boost the bids on caerlon stations, because it forces the owners to throw in more money at the auctions and the money from thise auctions go back into the caerlon owners pockets.

VOC , i line the reasoning on what you are trying to do, but i simply beleive you are dead wrong in your caerlong economic understanding. In fact the low rates you force on the market, will only make everyone lose money. You will lose your money, but the guilds owning plots wont.
      For the guilds with stations, its not about the money they make, but to make cheap crafting available for the guild and alliance.
    • my question in all of this is hes got 1mill gold why not merc the caerleon fight and use the taxes to help lower costs of plots
      i mean you could funnel it coin into purchasing plots and lowering the taxes closer to the city centre defeating the ability of any plot owners jacking up taxes
      instead you go on a half baked yeti hunt claiming some mythical creature rules the market
      and before you accuse me of working with of for this imaginary cartel i have never owned plots in a city due to not having the capital to afford such luxury
      as someone who does i think maybe you should look at how you got there and see what you can do to help others get there
      PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE SALT
    • Sinatra.SUN schrieb:

Not wanting to burst any conspiracy bubbles, but the majority of caerlon plots are losing money but i think that the total cost of ownership deludes people here.

Food cost:
      One crafting station generally spends the first 3% on food cost.
      Stone:
      Every thirty days you need to repair with 180 T8 stone blocks - roughly 36 million (not totally up to date on price of those).
      Auctions:
      Every thirty days you need to defend your plot in auctions which cost you between5 and 20 million.
      So on top of the food cost you have at least one million a day in cost pr station, and the vast majority of ststions does not make anywhere near that kind of money.

And the kicker:
      The alliance who ownes Caerlon will boost the bids on caerlon stations, because it forces the owners to throw in more money at the auctions and the money from thise auctions go back into the caerlon owners pockets.

VOC , i line the reasoning on what you are trying to do, but i simply beleive you are dead wrong in your caerlong economic understanding. In fact the low rates you force on the market, will only make everyone lose money. You will lose your money, but the guilds owning plots wont.
      For the guilds with stations, its not about the money they make, but to make cheap crafting available for the guild and alliance.
      the break-even percentage on food isn't a flat 3%, it depends on the structure (because of food type and item value of each job) and varies between 2% and 7% at current Caerleon market prices...

the repairs for a structure with sufficient food are every 60 days not 30... a structure without enough food loses durability twice as quickly...

finally offensive bidding on plots went as high as 100mil+ this auction, since owner bids count as double, this means defensive bidding ranged from practically 0 on some plots to at least 50mil silver...

in the end, there is only one winner with low tax rates in a war with the cartel: the customers xD
      Bank of Albion
      Investments & Third-Party Services
      Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434
    • @Saya

Since the auction was monthly i converted stone cost to a monthly price.

To my knowledge a shop loses 2% a day, and it degrades to 10% where it stops working, which means that its 45 days from full repairs to 10%

As 100% repairs would be 300
      Blocks, then the block share of 30 days would be 180 blocks.

So im not sure of the math behind you calling my numbers wrong, but nomatter the number it can obviousy be factored to a monthly cost.

As for higher food cost, then inthink you are wrong - and that its only the alchemist and cook that adds weird in terms of cost.
      For the rest you can generally buy favorite food at ah, and break even at even less than 3%.

Im not oulling numbers out of the blue as ive owned at least 12 plots since launch, as well as the last 2 betas before launch.

Id be happy to understand where im wrong , but please be concrete then
    • Neu

Gugusteh schrieb:

sirina schrieb:

Sinatra.SUN schrieb:

will only make everyone lose money.
      how? You can keep your old prices. Result: Only VOC losses money. 99% of the non affiliated user base wins.
      if someone owns a building that is not used a lot, he will lose money overtime because of reparations and bids
      Then don't bid for plots if you cannot afford to make losses, and use VOC's buildings in the meantime for your needs?