VOC - COMBATING THE CAERLEON CARTEL PRICE FIXERS - (7% Mage-Tower, 7% Warrior-Forge, 7%Hunter-Lodge) BUILT BY VOC - PUBLIC AND FED DAILY

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Clu schrieb:

In fact, all these plots in Carleone do not earn on taxes, but on the food that they supply.
      This is not mafia plots. This is the mafia of food.
      I say, as one of the people who are involved in the control of the market of Carleon. I have tried many times to put pressure on plots, raising the price of all kinds of food. They do not care. They have an agreement with the guilds.
      In exchange for low taxes for friends, they supply food. But in fact, the owner earns more on this meal than on his customers. If you want to destroy it, you need to destroy all his suppliers. And this is impossible. To do this, you need to become the provider of services yourself and lure suppliers. But the plots is already a monopoly. Therefore, you will not be admitted there. It's a vicious circle.

There is another way. You can enter these guilds and conduct a financial calculation from them, proving to them that lowering the tax does not cover the cost of food. But I have no desire to do this.

This will be a serious blow to the plots owner. But he has a lot of spare schemes. The people he gave to, and then they started giving him. I.e. a lot of single-crafters or something like that, which also supply food.

When he said "both," he meant that he sometimes buys a little food for himself to go on an expedition. A game of words, so as not to lie. You can see this if you sell all kinds of food on the market. By nickname in the letters.

If there was an antimonopoly committee in the game, he would have already taken half of the property and created a competing company.

There is another scheme that they use. They sell plots to certain people who do not have food supplies. They do this when they can not win all plots during the auction. They give the plot to the hands of a man who will then receive losses due to the fact that he does not have food. After which this person will sell him the plot back (according to the original agreement). And in this way they can look noble, saying that they do not want monopoly. In fact, these people are used. It also protects them from attracting attention from the game administration.

At this stage it is no longer possible to compete in this business. There is another way: if the small traders come together. They need about 14 billion silver to destroy this mafia. (But you know, in fact they will not destroy it, but will replace it and become a new mafia)
      XD i'm so happy to see AD HONORES and IN SATAN WE DO NOT TRUST

once uppon a time Banapudding organised an event named ''find me''
      I found him and my present was to get a friend tax for me and my guild on one of his plot. Ad honores is my guild, and in satan we do not trust is the guild for my alts. We aren't giving food to bananapudding ^^
      [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/376587121433247744/419555473512071189/unknown.png?width=743&height=418[/img][url='https://goo.gl/NTwgpR']My OP STUFF and OP silver[/url]
    • OsKiDo schrieb:

We aren't giving food to bananapudding ^^
      I know. It was April Fool's Day.

But in fact it is like this:

Since the city receives 50% of the winning bids (or loss of the past price of the previous month, if your bits better), you enter into a conspiracy: you bet bigger than always win the plots auction. And the owner of the city returns to you about 80% of these 50%. Thus, you do not lose 50% of your rate every month, and the owner of the city makes a profit.

Example: you bet 100kk. Next month 50kk of this amount will go to the city fund(for the third month, you will only have 25kk, then 12.5kk, etc). This amount will be distributed on all days of the month(50kk/30days). This is very beneficial for the owner of the city. Therefore, you tell him that you will make a very high bid, but in return you will receive back some of your amount. Thus, you can defeat anyone who makes bets, because you have almost nothing to lose.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clu ()

• Clu schrieb:

OsKiDo schrieb:

We aren't giving food to bananapudding ^^
      I know. It was April Fool's Day.
      But in fact it is like this:

Since the city receives 50% of the winning bids (or loss of the past price of the previous month, if your bits better), you enter into a conspiracy: you bet bigger than always win the plots auction. And the owner of the city returns to you about 80% of these 50%. Thus, you do not lose 50% of your rate every month, and the owner of the city makes a profit.

Example: you bet 100k. Next month 50kk of this amount will go to the city fund. This is very beneficial for the owner of the city. Therefore, you tell him that you will make a very high bid, but in return you will receive back some of your amount. Thus, you can defeat anyone who makes bets, because you have almost nothing to lose.
      Luckily this won't work limitless, since people can pre-count the "worth"of 15% and rent access from guilds in BZ, or simply screw this 15% and do it another ways..
    • I know a person who records the profits of plots every day. He can calculate what to make a bet, so that the owner received exactly 0% of profits and losses. You can do the same.

If you want to harm them, then make a bet on all plots. This is a hundred times better than buying three plots for an excessive price.

It is not profitable to buy specific plots. It is necessary that they have had losses. To do this, you need to bet, which will be slightly higher than their profit. And keep such bids for several months in a row.
    • i bided on you 50m not because u are have shit taxes

but because last month u bided on my plot so i revenge

infact i do aswell have low taxes even before ur name appears on the edge " didn't make such probaganda"

next time u bid on me u'll lose ur plot forever take this as a warning or advice .. doesn't matter

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Abdulkarim ()