VOC - COMBATING THE CAERLEON CARTEL PRICE FIXERS - (7% Mage-Tower, 7% Warrior-Forge, 7%Hunter-Lodge) BUILT BY VOC - PUBLIC AND FED DAILY

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• All these maths and hours of farming etc etc.. Have you considered working in real life?? If you make 20 dollars per hour in-real-life instead of farming, you can get approximately 4200 gold or 3Mil silver PER HOUR hahaha, one day of work = lotsa nutrion for your stations.

Even better is that if you invest that dollars into an investment portfolio that generates more money in real life... Oh well, we are just small fishes in a small pond.. Get ready for the whales that are coming soon for the Steam release. Albion is p2w afterall
    • Vind schrieb:

All these maths and hours of farming etc etc.. Have you considered working in real life?? If you make 20 dollars per hour in-real-life instead of farming, you can get approximately 4200 gold or 3Mil silver PER HOUR hahaha, one day of work = lotsa nutrion for your stations.

Even better is that if you invest that dollars into an investment portfolio that generates more money in real life... Oh well, we are just small fishes in a small pond.. Get ready for the whales that are coming soon for the Steam release. Albion is p2w afterall

so fame farming is better than actually going to work, got it.
    • tabooshka schrieb:

Vind schrieb:

All these maths and hours of farming etc etc.. Have you considered working in real life?? If you make 20 dollars per hour in-real-life instead of farming, you can get approximately 4200 gold or 3Mil silver PER HOUR hahaha, one day of work = lotsa nutrion for your stations.

so fame farming is better than actually going to work, got it.
      Farming as in farming for carrots, etc 550 plots all day, everyday.
    • Vind schrieb:

This is a good training for people who want to do business. At least he will know what he needs for the result. First, there comes an understanding that one person can not just work better/harder and become rich (if you're not a celebrity or a super-scientist). Players who collect resources do not understand this. The essence of money in extracting them from other people's pockets. To do this you need a lot of acquaintances and working schemes. We need to constantly look for new acquaintances.
    • In fact, all these plots in Carleone do not earn on taxes, but on the food that they supply.
      This is not mafia plots. This is the mafia of food.
      I say, as one of the people who are involved in the control of the market of Carleon. I have tried many times to put pressure on plots, raising the price of all kinds of food. They do not care. They have an agreement with the guilds.
      In exchange for low taxes for friends, they supply food. But in fact, the owner earns more on this meal than on his customers. If you want to destroy it, you need to destroy all his suppliers. And this is impossible. To do this, you need to become the provider of services yourself and lure suppliers. But the plots is already a monopoly. Therefore, you will not be admitted there. It's a vicious circle.

There is another way. You can enter these guilds and conduct a financial calculation from them, proving to them that lowering the tax does not cover the cost of food. But I have no desire to do this.

This will be a serious blow to the plots owner. But he has a lot of spare schemes. The people he gave to, and then they started giving him. I.e. a lot of single-crafters or something like that, which also supply food.

When he said "both," he meant that he sometimes buys a little food for himself to go on an expedition. A game of words, so as not to lie. You can see this if you sell all kinds of food on the market. By nickname in the letters.

If there was an antimonopoly committee in the game, he would have already taken half of the property and created a competing company.

There is another scheme that they use. They sell plots to certain people who do not have food supplies. They do this when they can not win all plots during the auction. They give the plot to the hands of a man who will then receive losses due to the fact that he does not have food. After which this person will sell him the plot back (according to the original agreement). And in this way they can look noble, saying that they do not want monopoly. In fact, these people are used. It also protects them from attracting attention from the game administration.

At this stage it is no longer possible to compete in this business. There is another way: if the small traders come together. They need about 14 billion silver to destroy this mafia. (But you know, in fact they will not destroy it, but will replace it and become a new mafia)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clu ()

• This is partially true, as major clans have also villages...

Yeah, i agree there is no real income from "TAX" .. and the true income comes from the people you have agreements with.
      It also helps to be more competent on caerleon market.
      But hey, same things happens to guilds today. There is no "true" competition anymore, clans literaly have 1 member and funny name, and then they own plots on mercia...

System of plots and guild plots have to be changed, best if it would be not dependant from silver anymore, but some kind of group effort... but not gvg, more like doing some tasks that scale if you have more plots as a guild/alliance...

The greed of people combined with not enough care from devs to prevent it happening, already brought game to the state where most players join just like top 30 guilds in the game...

I have seen it in "Cloud pirates before"... game have to go again to the direction where small guilds will have chance to get a fresh wind again... or if not, this might mean over.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Serniksernik ()

• This is only a small part of what it really is. For example:

>For example, market merchants can reduce the price of the products of a competitor plot in the Market. Players will no longer use this kind of plot, until the price is not profitable. (symbiosis of the market and plot mafia)

>In the provinces can make a plot without competitors, and then sell it to the player (the player thinks he is getting a monopoly). Then they will build the same plot, but closer to the market and with less tax. And forced him to buy for tenfold cost. They will repeat it many times. And after that they will bankrupt him and take back their plots.

These are all simple schemes. There are still complex schemes. Unfortunately, I can not describe them because of my bad English.
    • Clu schrieb:

When he said "both," he meant that he sometimes buys a little food for himself to go on an expedition. A game of words, so as not to lie.
      I used to make a lot of soup. Because I like soup, and hate thinking about farm plots. So I can say with some certainty that Banana related players, as well as other obvious plot players, have bought soup from me in bulk off of various markets.
    • Piddle schrieb:

I used to make a lot of soup. Because I like soup, and hate thinking about farm plots. So I can say with some certainty that Banana related players, as well as other obvious plot players, have bought soup from me in bulk off of various markets.
      Thx for info. I do not always have access to the game.

By the way, fried fish is cheaper for now(~100silver). But he loads the building with specialized food (T1-T7) (from his words). And the price / quality there is not always in the priority.