[UPDATE] Testserver Patch Notes - Kay Patch #4

• Killj0y schrieb:

.... The only reason I can think of for badon to be nerfed is because u can't fix the rubber-banding in zvz, so u bomb the stagnant dps when the stutter happens... Unfortunately ur killing that weapon for ANY other situation someone would want to use it for....
      it's not like you spent 6-7 months hard grinding your bow killjoy remember this game is a moba not a mmo oh shit wait I forgot there wanting a mmo but making moba style nerfs
    • agonyclutch schrieb:

Killj0y schrieb:

.... The only reason I can think of for badon to be nerfed is because u can't fix the rubber-banding in zvz, so u bomb the stagnant dps when the stutter happens... Unfortunately ur killing that weapon for ANY other situation someone would want to use it for....
      it's not like you spent 6-7 months hard grinding your bow killjoy remember this game is a moba not a mmo oh shit wait I forgot there wanting a mmo but making moba style nerfs
      tbh as annoying as it is, I can deal with ebb and flow of moba balancing(or fotm) but balancing something strictly based off when ur servers bottom out is kinda fuckin retarded... Fixing the symptom and not the problem...
      *Edit: changes to Ray of light might have something to do with the raging storm nerf but that remains to be seen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Killj0y ()

• Abdulkarim schrieb:

how an earth bows type got nerfed ..

can someone explain to me scientifically the porpuse of nerf?
      There is some bug (I think) where during a lag-fight, it ticks too fast or too often, therefore almost insta-killing people.

My best guess: They haven't figured out a fix for it, so they go for the easiest solution: nerf the damage so that doesn't happen (and obviously make it even less viable in non-laggy fights)
    • ZaZii schrieb:

Abdulkarim schrieb:

how an earth bows type got nerfed ..

can someone explain to me scientifically the porpuse of nerf?
      There is some bug (I think) where during a lag-fight, it ticks too fast or too often, therefore almost insta-killing people.
      My best guess: They haven't figured out a fix for it, so they go for the easiest solution: nerf the damage so that doesn't happen (and obviously make it even less viable in non-laggy fights)
      probably the devs like " ya who care there is only few players using bows lets nerf it who cares if they quit "
    • At the End of the day, IT IS an insane buff to Bardon...

Upcoming Change in next Expansion:

Explosive Arrow buff works for ALL bow Hits Not Just normal Attacks

Now Look Badon:

Hits 3 x per second for 6 Seconds ..18 Hits

Imagine compression pull of 4 Mobs (Explosion aoe overlaps):

18 x 4 x 80 + 18 x normal Badon damage wherever IT IS nerved....

Even If its Just 8 x 4 x 80 ..

If the Limit to 8 Kicks in....

The issue is this Change comes before Release-Update which i think ist wrong. So put Badon a few days in chest....
    • aurian schrieb:

At the End of the day, IT IS an insane buff to Bardon...

Upcoming Change in next Expansion:

Explosive Arrow buff works for ALL bow Hits Not Just normal Attacks

Now Look Badon:

Hits 3 x per second for 6 Seconds ..18 Hits

Imagine compression pull of 4 Mobs (Explosion aoe overlaps):

18 x 4 x 80 + 18 x normal Badon damage wherever IT IS nerved....

Even If its Just 8 x 4 x 80 ..

If the Limit to 8 Kicks in....

The issue is this Change comes before Release-Update which i think ist wrong. So put Badon a few days in chest....
      It's limited to 8 explosions, and the damage is getting nerfed. It'll be around 500 aoe damage total.
    • @PrintsKaspian
      you could raise the speed of the dagger projectile that allows stun, and put back the possibility of jumping on his ally?

Limit even if it means making the spell more sympathetic, halfway through the range it is a first jump on an ally and the second the dagger throw that stunned.

Otherwise the mammoth is immune to everything?
      And last thing, go you create a 4th map with dungeon tier 9 and new bosses, see according to the biomes add malus,

desert = if we stay too long in the sun (40s,) we catch the "sunburn" state and our rate of regeneration becomes damage, without taking into consideration food, in other words the tanks will melt on this type of map.

Pierre, small mounds, if we run and pass on it, it triggers a small aoe, stun of 0.5s then slowed down 1.25s to 33%.

Forest, if we pass on a small pile of specific leaves/wood, it makes noise and beavers come to attack us with their wooden castanets, and weapons that look like tools of castration for animals, and you give them a look of people who have autocratic ideals, and make sure that they are numerous and do not give any experience.

Snow: you walk on the ice you get the effect "it slips" you skate and you gain speed as long as you keep moving, +2% every 0.5s, then when you pass on snow, you get slowed down from +15%, and if you go too fast you get dismount +20%, and if you arrive on the stone at this speed +10% you win that a malus.

Swamp: Every time we pass through the mud, we win the "filthy" statue and we get slower and slower every time we pass through some muddy things or if any animal attacks us or if we remain static more than 5s, it gives us the filthy effect (Dusty +2% slow for each effect add, maximum +100%, from 15 effect you win...).)

Ah and on this new third world 9, if an animal or a bug hits you until you are down, you will not be down but dead.

Translated with DeepL.com/Translator
    • Neu

BRiCK schrieb:

CAN WE PLEASE GET A NATURE BUFF!?

Suggestion....

Buff the Q output by 12%
      Make the Druidic E immune to purge.

Please just give it a look atleast. Would REALLY love to be able to bust out the nature staff again for 5v5.
      i would really recommend a 30%~50% instant heal and then stackable heal on nature Q... as nature are unable to cover up burst damages as holy staff can, even druidic staff which is doing the best job on healing a single target among all other nature staffs, has a delay which made it somewhat inferior in comparison to one handed holy staff. the Q should ve somewhat like its W revitalize with a instant cast, and revitalize itself should be reworked.

would suggest a mechanics somewhat like curse/axe Q but on the healing perspective on nature Q, yet i do understand that was just a personal suggestion, there are many voices of nature staff require some kinds of work on the forum, as the final work would be the devs' job, consideration would be appreciated but i have no rants either way as long a change on nature would be made.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Furinkazan ()

• Neu

Furinkazan schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

CAN WE PLEASE GET A NATURE BUFF!?

Suggestion....

Buff the Q output by 12%
      Make the Druidic E immune to purge.

Please just give it a look atleast. Would REALLY love to be able to bust out the nature staff again for 5v5.
      i would really recommend a 30%~50% instant heal and then stackable heal on nature Q... as nature are unable to cover up burst damages as holy staff can, even druidic staff which is doing the best job on healing a single target among all other nature staffs, has a delay which made it somewhat inferior in comparison to one handed holy staff. the Q should ve somewhat like its W revitalize with a instant cast, and revitalize itself should be reworked.
      would suggest a mechanics somewhat like curse/axe Q but on the healing perspective on nature Q, yet i do understand that was just a personal suggestion, there are many voices of nature staff require some kinds of work on the forum, as the final work would be the devs' job, consideration would be appreciated but i have no rants either way as long a change on nature would be made.
      You would be amazed by what a simple buff to the output of Q would do. The only reason its no longer Meta was because of the nerf to the healing output. Yes, it struggled against comps with purge but teams skilled with nature staves could still adapt and win.

t4 should heal 90 at 3 stacks, t5 should be 95, t6 should be 100, t7 should be 105, and t8 should be 110. That should be the BASE healing output of the Q stacks (at 3 stacks with a Mage Robe on for 50% bonus). Then it should scale with Item power/specializations from there. That simple buff would put Nature back in action. I'd bet my account on it