Ideas to improving cursed staffs

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ideas to improving cursed staffs

1. increase Q range of Vile curse from 8 to 10 m just like other staffs (fire, frost)
      2. rework second Q (Cursed sickle) and make it like boomerang that flies to and from desired position and can hit targets twice (one on way to location, one on way back) to make this skill usable in zvz/gvg. slightly increase its radius (by 1 m) would be cool too.
      3. Cursed skull's E skill 'Haunted screams' make ranged AoE spell, not self-cast.
    • I'll preface this by saying that I've only played for about 1.5 months so the weapon may have worked this way in the past, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on this weapon because it was the first I played and was underwhelmed.

But I'm curious why so few skills actually apply curse stacks?

Did grudge used to apply curse when targets were hit and it was deemed overpowered? Couldn't they have found a way to make it apply fewer stacks if that were the case? For example, Grudge puts a pulsing buff on an ally and every 1.5 seconds your ally's next attack will apply a curse stack on the opponent. Something like that as opposed to making a different DOT?

Similarly, why not just cut the damage of Beam considerably and make it so each tick of the beam applies a curse? Would the synergy of this make Death Curse too powerful?

Desecrate has the same problem with Fire Wave where the result is too weak compared to the alternatives. How powerful would the skill have to be before Armor Piercer was actually a tough choice to take? For example, why not make it so when the target is rooted any damage caused by curses will also drain 5/10/15/20/25 energy from the opponent. Or apply a second curse that causes the target's spells to cost double energy while rooted. Something to offer more utility to make Armor Piercer less obligatory.
    • Curse Staff sucks.

It's a melee range Support DPS Weapon that is best used with cloth armour making it a really unforgiving weapon to use. There's a reason why every curse staff feed their ass off (we all suck.)

>Increase Vile Curse to AA Range
      OR
      >Increase duration of Vile Curse debuff by 1s (it won't change the damage, just give you more time to restack) and Increase Vile Curse range to 9m

>Cursed Sickle should be a 2s CD UNLESS the Vile Curse debuff is changed to last longer (this change instantly makes curse staff a better class)

>Every passive sucks, imo hit and run should last a bit longer and do more OR bane should be changed to "Every 5 auto attacks refreshes the duration of Vile Curse" (2 aas in between qs = a refresh at 2 stack but aa range is much bigger than vile curse range)
      i stream and post videos on the internet
      twitch.tv/Tazzik
      youtube.com/SeanTazzik
    • Tazzik schrieb:

Curse Staff sucks.

It's a melee range Support DPS Weapon that is best used with cloth armour making it a really unforgiving weapon to use. There's a reason why every curse staff feed their ass off (we all suck.)

>Increase Vile Curse to AA Range
      OR
      >Increase duration of Vile Curse debuff by 1s (it won't change the damage, just give you more time to restack) and Increase Vile Curse range to 9m

>Cursed Sickle should be a 2s CD UNLESS the Vile Curse debuff is changed to last longer (this change instantly makes curse staff a better class)

>Every passive sucks, imo hit and run should last a bit longer and do more OR bane should be changed to "Every 5 auto attacks refreshes the duration of Vile Curse" (2 aas in between qs = a refresh at 2 stack but aa range is much bigger than vile curse range)
      agreed
      and
      like your gvg videos :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    • How about switching Two-handed Great Cursed Staff into melee weapon, boosting his damage from auto attacks and give to him more penetration?

Or some new skills like melee Q skill which would deal damage and apply curse.

W skill which would deal damage in cone and restore some health to caster based on amount of hit opponents.

Or even reworking its E skill into one-target instant debuff which would for example reduce target max hp by 25% and deal x damage every 0,5 second + restore y health to caster every 0,5 second during 10-15 seconds.

BRiCK schrieb:

You're the reason games are shit nowadays