WTB Discord bot to help gatherers

• WTB Discord bot to help gatherers

The bot needs to be able to do the following:

• Understand some basic commands. Example: !gathered, Ashwood, wood
    • Take the information from that command and put it into a database with a timestamp (google sheets preferrably)
    • Another command that is needed is !status, wood. This command queries the database about the status of the wood that should be up on our territories. It then puts a message in the channel telling the gatherers how where wood is available.

I can do all the database stuff if we're using Google Sheets. So you don't need to worry about exactly how the bot gets the information from the database. Your bot simply puts a timestamp and "wood" into a specific cell, and then it gets all the information that it needs from a couple of other cells. The thing I have no clue about how to do is to make a bot and have it interact with Google Sheets.

I might decide to make the bot available to the public, because reasons.

Reply here or PM me with your price.
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
  • I should be able to hook you up with someone who is selling a super sophisticated Discord Bot. Let me know if you want his contact info and ill let him know.
    Order of the Dragons

Recruiting mature players who enjoy Gather/Gank and Structured PVP!

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
  • Stravanov wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

I should be able to hook you up with someone who is selling a super sophisticated Discord Bot. Let me know if you want his contact info and ill let him know.
    I want his contact info. Assuming he takes ingame silver as payment.
    He doesn't play this game, He accepts USD, however I do not think he is asking very much, prolly under $10
    Order of the Dragons

Recruiting mature players who enjoy Gather/Gank and Structured PVP!

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^