Most of my guild has or will quit in the next month or so

• Skyebourn wrote:

I feel like most experienced players prefer crutches to actual skill. Crutches come in the form of high-level spells, artifacts, and relations. I struggle to find a humble guild.
    Thats very obvious, as in this game "skill" of individual doesnt matter much. (however the coordination in team does). Coordination takes first place, second is meta, third is level of gear, and the fourth is "skill". Compare this with first-person shooters like Battlefield 4, where, given all possible unlocks/items, one without a skill could do absolutely nothing against pro player with basic assault rifle or even pistol :D
  • BRiCK wrote:

Go ahead and give me all your stuff, cause those suggestions are fucking ridiculous and will never happen.
    i do agree with the part where his suggestions are ridiculous and will never happen, but not with the part that giving you his stuff part.

As skiz has mentioned himself, stop letting the rich get richer, BRiCK is too rich to deserve any items. Give all your stuff to me, I am poor.
  • Furinkazan wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

Go ahead and give me all your stuff, cause those suggestions are fucking ridiculous and will never happen.
    i do agree with the part where his suggestions are ridiculous and will never happen, but not with the part that giving you his stuff part.
    As skiz has mentioned himself, stop letting the rich get richer, BRiCK is too rich to deserve any items. Give all your stuff to me, I am poor.
    this is such stupid lazy shit, less rich saying its unfair that rich are rich and that they also need to be rich because other ppl are its just lazy and a stupid shitty mindset and the ppl doing it will never succeed in life. Getting rich in this game takes effort, it means using every niche thing to youre advantage.
  • wolfo70 wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

i do agree with the part where his suggestions are ridiculous and will never happen, but not with the part that giving you his stuff part.As skiz has mentioned himself, stop letting the rich get richer, BRiCK is too rich to deserve any items. Give all your stuff to me, I am poor.
    this is such stupid lazy shit, less rich saying its unfair that rich are rich and that they also need to be rich because other ppl are its just lazy and a stupid shitty mindset and the ppl doing it will never succeed in life. Getting rich in this game takes effort, it means using every niche thing to youre advantage.
    chill out and take a meme as a meme.
  • Furinkazan wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

i do agree with the part where his suggestions are ridiculous and will never happen, but not with the part that giving you his stuff part.As skiz has mentioned himself, stop letting the rich get richer, BRiCK is too rich to deserve any items. Give all your stuff to me, I am poor.
    chill out and take a meme as a meme.
    wasnt targeting you or BRICK, but rather OP
  • wolfo70 wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

And has absolutely nothing to do with getting a small loan of snowball mechanics that you "earned" taking territories day 1 in mercia before the rest of the world could even log on.
  • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

Furinkazan wrote:

BRiCK wrote:

And has absolutely nothing to do with getting a small loan of snowball mechanics that you "earned" taking territories day 1 in mercia before the rest of the world could even log on.
    no because thats only a very small amount of player who are alliance leaders retards thats only like 50 tops being able to take advantage of that
  • Skiz wrote:

We're not quitting because we can't get a territory
    I bet you can't. Get one. And then we are listening. Until then all I hear is blah blah blah.

Skiz wrote:

The other day, in flat 6, we actually beat Exertion in open world combat in CV while out numbered and out geared by at least 3 tiers (nevermind the mob fame disparity). As soon as we killed one or two of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM RAN TO THE NEAREST TERRITORY, STRIPPED NAKED, BANKED THEIR SHIT, AND STOOD UNDER THE TOWER. Nice job SBI, real fucking nice. Make it so that people who out skill the fuck out of trash noobs with fancy toys can't get a kill because WELL THEY EARNED THOSE TERRITORIES. I have the entirety of this fight on video. Then they sit under their tower and taunt saying "GIT GUD" or some such nonsense.
    And this is where you are entirely wrong.

You have the false-perception that since you are better than some of the low tier exertion, that you are significant.

Look at it the opposite way. You manage to get hold of a territory and in order to do that you need some gatherers and shit zergers. And then some even worse team than Deadwood, kills your shitters, who run into your territories tower, and think those shitters think they deserve anything.

Bottom line, is that if anyone good cared about your presence, you would never win. Not because you are bad at clicking, but because you are bad at identifying the root of your problem/misfortune and your significance in the world order.

Edit: You also make it sound like wearing flat 6 is an achievement, and with your twisted logic present is as if anyone is wearing tier 8 or 8.1 is bad? How many more times do you lose in flat 6 to 8.1 guys? live every other time? so the one time you beat them, god knows how, you make a story about it?

The post was edited 1 time, last by sirina ().

• Skiz wrote:

Surl wrote:

I always find it remarkable how people think that they know what the community thinks.

Maybe it would be a good start if they just spoke for themselves.
    Why has the population waned so drastically, then? Most people in this "community" you're speaking of have already voted with their feet... right on to something else.

I see that Hoppe reference. And I agree. Game was advertised in a way that sold us on investing. The game turned out to be something entirely different. Shame, because it wouldn't have been hard for them to keep to their original premise.
    [/quote]