Long history, new here

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Long history, new here

I’ve been following a number of projects and playing various MMO and other styles since 2001.

I’ve watched Albion from a distance for awhile, and now that the 7 day trial system is in place I’ve decided to give it a check once I go and grab a code from someone in a few moments.

My key points as to why I feel I will like AO;

Player driven economy (Not strictly combat based. I enjoy the idea of having alternative to combat all the time)

Cross platform, one world for all (no simply changing servers to hide from something)

Player built/operated land ( Probably one of the bigger ones. Interested to see how much players actually dictate the growth and operation of the land. Can a city actually be destroyed by enemy players? Assuming since it states you have to build the city it also means it can be destroyed too...Collect guild taxes from market transactions? Set laws in the land? Etc...)

Encouraging team play ( if a city could be destroyed or stolen, this helps encourage people to work together since they all have something to lose if they don’t. I’ve enjoyed other games where through my crafting I support the front lines of conflict by providing excellent items)

We shall see once I get in the game and experience it aside from videos, reviews, and documentation. Hopefully my hype train I’ve built for myself stays on track.

See you in game...
    • Welcome

SirusDaggani schrieb:

... Can a city actually be destroyed by enemy players? Assuming since it states you have to build the city it also means it can be destroyed too...
      The "City's" players can destroy are the City Territory's or Town Plots Territory.
      Any group of 5 players cam play GvG (5vs5 game fight) and try to conquer a Town Plot. The owner of this Territory can do everything he wants, even destroy all the buildings and get the resources of this destruction and in the end even sell the territory to another guild. :)