Bows are underpowered

• You know, Syndic is a realy good player. those guy are realy strong and they can use a bow sometime because they have a big knowlegde. of the game.

The entire bow branch doesn't have a lot to offer but still have some range. They are not using always bow but i ma sure they know when they can use a bow at their benefit. Especially versus 3 cloth players. But those team are rare now with all relics and buffs for melee classes.

Majority of player/team can't because bow is so low tier class that they are all against any bow in their team.
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

You know, Syndic is a realy good player. those guy are realy strong and they can use a bow sometime because they have a big knowlegde. of the game.

The entire bow branch doesn't have a lot to offer but still have some range. They are not using always bow but i ma sure they know when they can use a bow at their benefit. Especially versus 3 cloth players. But those team are rare now with all relics and buffs for melee classes.

Majority of player/team can't because bow is so low tier class that they are all against any bow in their team.
      Err what? Its not a complicated game, you only have 6 skills at any one time to worry about. Your lack of skill is not a reason to buff bow.

The entire bow branch doesn't have a lot to offer? Are you kidding me? You've said yourself its good at everything other than allegedly being bad at 5v5.

As for people bringing bow only when they are fighting 3 clothies, if you knew what you were talking about you'd realise that you don't know what the other team is going to be bringing and its farfetched to think a top tier team is switching their entire comp on the fly upon realising this mid-GvG.

Again, so low class its being used in Mercia GvGs and winning? This is utter BS. Top teams are using bow so you're just making up nonsense. You've been proven wrong. You can pretend you haven't but everyone here knows you have. You lose.
    • tabooshka schrieb:

so what you are saying is, bow isnt used because meta is dual bruiser, so its not about bow getting buffed
      Bow can't apply good pressure on bruiser like fire and xbow because bow Qs are to weak.

you can little bit ith the standard but the E is probably the easier skill to counter. In fact, everything couter the standard ...
      You just have to make him stop attaking for 2 sec in the middle or at the end of his quiver and it's done. You can eithier force him to move (aoe on him), stun him, isolate him and then invis, use any reflect when you are his only target close, etc etc etc ... Everything counter him except silence.
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

so what you are saying is, bow isnt used because meta is dual bruiser, so its not about bow getting buffed
      Bow can't apply good pressure on bruiser like fire and xbow because bow Qs are to weak.
      you can little bit ith the standard but the E is probably the easier skill to counter. In fact, everything couter the standard ...
      You just have to make him stop attaking for 2 sec in the middle or at the end of his quiver and it's done. You can eithier force him to move (aoe on him), stun him, isolate him and then invis, use any reflect when you are his only target close, etc etc etc ... Everything counter him except silence.
      Bit like Boltcasters really but they still get played. Hm.
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

This is just not true. Simple math disproves it.
    • nicolas2162 schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

deadly shot is 10x better for pressuring buriser than crossbow q
    • For every post nicky makes from now on I'm going to make a thread congratulating SBI on their work on bow. I actually really enjoy using it in a variety of situations including 5v5 (not joking) and I'd hate for them to start messing about with its skills so it loses its unique feel to fit a meta and make one guy happy. No doubt he'll say "OVER 73.692% OF THE PLAYER BASE PLAYS BOW AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE DISGUSTED WITH HOW BOWS ARE CACK AT 5V5 AND THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THEY CAN EVER EVER EVER GET A GROUP AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AND YOU ARE NEGLECTING THINGS" but lets just ask for a second, where are these people? None of them are rallying to his call despite him tagging them all 3 times now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bastyon ()

• tabooshka schrieb:

nicolas2162 schrieb:

tabooshka schrieb:

Bow can't apply good pressure on bruiser like fire and xbow because bow Qs are to weak.you can little bit ith the standard but the E is probably the easier skill to counter. In fact, everything couter the standard ...
      deadly shot is 10x better for pressuring buriser than crossbow q
      omg ... i know that but the pierce and the burst of the E of the crossbow can put huge pressure on melee ...
      Bow W and Es can't apply the same pressure ...
    • Can you stop making a
      conversation here guys, say your opinion and stop there.I can't read 10 replies only from 1 guy.Here We share opinions.And atm The game have bigger problem from fix Bow.It lacks on the people. SO everything we say here is useless.Even if the make Bow tree OP i will still not play albion online.
    • Kinggeo7 schrieb:

Can you stop making a
      conversation here guys, say your opinion and stop there.I can't read 10 replies only from 1 guy.Here We share opinions.And atm The game have bigger problem from fix Bow.It lacks on the people. SO everything we say here is useless.Even if the make Bow tree OP i will still not play albion online.
      no one cares that you stopped playing

lack of population

L
      M
      A
      O

thats a new one in my excuse collection