Kamikaze Cane

• Kamikaze Cane

Use a lower and tree weapon (i dunno... halberd..?) and have it so its a relic item (expensive) and you just spin to win around in circles (d2 barb style) for 10m(whatever) in a straight line which CANNOT be broken or stopped. OR disengaged by castor. does insanly high dmg and resistance during the channeled spin... but once finished all resistances and movement speed are tanked.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von bradbrad14 ()

• As i'm forced to edit my post and therefore forced to answer... I think that's a bad idea... Just because we already have a spinning quaterstaff, and a wind thingy quaterstaff.

Plus, if you wanna implement a new weapon , let's say an artifact, you gotta add an artifact for every other weapon. And if you want to add a new weapon tree, you gotta add one in each other branch.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Soren_Kierkegaard ()

• Funny how this is an error and therefore forced conversation to edit posts.... but HA here we go.

Well you could just rework or change an existing garbage weapon that isn't getting any attention. I didnt even wanna make the suggestion but i couldn't think of a weapon like the one i suggested so meh.

Quarterstaff is a knockback and throws off alot of combo tactics so people don't like it in ZvZ
      Just something that is really good but you would most likely lose after using was my concept lol

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von bradbrad14 ()