TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

1. What is your in-game name? Riought
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? T4 Stone, T3 pretty much everything else.
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? I can use T5 Crossbows, but only have enough cash currently for my T4 Boltcaster
      4. Why are you interested in joining? I'm looking for an active group to hang out with and learn the game, I'm really new to this game but I'm interested in learning and contributing. I have already purchased a T3 Island in Lymhurst but I haven't built on it much yet so I am not sure if I will have any problems moving.
      P.S. I've already sent this to Vindrax in game but I'm not sure if he has received it.
      P.P.S. Is irl political discussion banned or at least not common in this guild? I really hate gaming with people debating politics the entire time.
      1. What is your in-game name? Lonfire
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? I am unsure.
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? Currently T3 Battle axe aiming for Scythe, not sure if i should go for that.But thats current goal.
      4. Why are you interested in joining? I'm new, would love to advance and be able to do high tier stuff with others. I'm looking for a fun guild with communicative helpful community. I have average time to play, I would like to learn from veteran players and get the most out of crafting, building, and PVE/PVP. I want to enjoy this game when its alive.
      1. What is your in-game name? - vespucchi
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? - All tier 2/3 resources
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? - Frost mage (tier 3, soon 4)
      4. Why are you interested in joining? - Im new to this game and because i've been playing games like this my whole life i know that networking is the best way to improve and learn. I also want to make friends.
      Btw where is discord link?
    • New

1. What is your in-game name? : Whitelash
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? T5 gather/refine all
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? T6 Pyromancer, T6 Frost, T6 Druid Heals
      4. Why are you interested in joining? Even with my skills I have no exposure to the Black Zone. I'd like to do that at a slower pace and with a smaller group with less pressure.
      5. Thorin#2068, thread is under msgt1997, in game name is Whitelash.
    • New

1. What is your in-game name? Fka
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? I collect T6 Wood,T4 Skins
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? T5 Claws (PvP) T4 longbow (PvE). I've been neglecting the bow the more time I spend in the blackzone.
      4. Why are you interested in joining? I joined a beginners guild that didn't really want to leave the blue/yellow zones and treated red zones like a death sentence. I just don't think the guild I was in was getting the full thrill of the PvP side of the game. Being solo in the Black zone hasn't been the best thing ever, I have made about 1mil silver and i'm 3 days in. I think i'm ready to take the next step and you guys seem great.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fka ().

• New

Hey guys, for the next few days I will not be in game much due to real life obligations and traveling for Easter weekend. Here is a permanent link to our discord, please seek out any other officer in visitor chat to get accepted to the guild. You can copy/paste your responses from the forum here in our discord and if you drop an in game application to the guild as well we can expedite getting you approved. The timing of this F2P release is just a bit difficult with the holidays:

discord.gg/VWZHn6s

Also @Fka, that's great. We do a ton of PvP and we bring new players out with us all the time into the Black zone or for PvP on the royal continent. We are always looking for the next bloodthirsty individual who wants to go murder people.

Edit: While I won't be in game much the next few days, I'm almost always accessible via discord.
    • New

What is your in-game name?
      Daargoth

What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier?
      T5 Wood, Stone, Fishing
      T4 everything else

What weapon do you use and what tier is it?
      T4 longbow, considering switching to arcane staff to see how it plays

Why are you interested in joining?
      I'm a casual player who wants to contribute to the guild through gathering/crafting while still enjoying the PvP/GvG parts of the game. I also don't want drama, we're all adults and at the end of the day it's a game. I want to have fun playing and not deal with someone's bulls*&t.
    • New

1. What is your in-game name? FatalAnomaly
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? tier 5 miner almost tier 4 skinner
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? i use hammers and great nature staff tier 4 looking for a build to fit me
      4. Why are you interested in joining? looking to join a guild to learn the game and and play with a active community. its more fun with friends
    • New

What is your in-game name?
      - CallMeANugget

What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier?
      - T5 Metal and the rest is T4 due to a lack of Learning Points

What weapon do you use and what tier is it?
      - I am using a T6 Double Bladed Staff

Why are you interested in joining?
      - As I am a fairly new player in Albion Online I'm now at a point where I don't know how to further progress on my own. I also don't really have an idea about the endgame content (just know that there are territories guilds fight for).

Being a competitive and PvP interested player I'm also hoping to find some fun together :).

In case you guys have any questions feel free to message me ingame or on Discord (CallMeANugget#9403)
    • New

1. What is your in-game name? Terrence and Olesds
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? Tier 4 Wood and Hide and my alt is working on Carrot and potion farming. (Tier5) currently
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? I use bow primarily, plan on being a healer secondary
      4. Why are you interested in joining? Looking for an active, mature and noob friendly guild.
    • New

1. What is your in-game name? LegnoVarradi
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? Tier V Wood, Tier 3+ Rest, I confess I do market PVP for gathering as competition is stressing me out.
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? Tier 6.3 Boltcasters crafted proudly by me
      4. Why are you interested in joining? I like the idea of being in a guild that cares for his members and it's collectivity, I am currently focusing on crafting, will specialize in leather armors and crossbows, can craft up to T6 right now.

I opened a separate thread in the forum looking for guild with farm zones who needs a crafter (among other things), you guys seem nice from the video, let me know if you need my help to make Albion great again.

Cheers :)

PS:I am in EU time zone with the occasional sleepless night
    • New

What is your in-game name? Pekaj

What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? I can collect t6 Leather

What weapon do you use and what tier is it? Warbow PvP Longbow PvE tier 5

Why are you interested in joining? I am new and want a community to be able to fame farm, and get the hell out of blue and yellow zones with. I was recommended your guild and would love to be given a chance

Thank you for taking the time to read