TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN

• Neu

1. What is your in-game name? RicFknFlair
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? T5 everything close to t6
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? Bow 10, xbow 10 heavy mace 21 bloodletter 20.
      4. Why are you interested in joining? Started playing a week ago, like the game a lot and I'm very active. The first guild I joined did some weird things without letting people know so I left. I'm currently in what's my name but I'm not sure if it's a good fit for me. My main interest is organized pvp. I will be working on economy to fund the PVP. I would like to get into a guild I can grow within and an alliance that I can contribute to and not feel like I'm waiting my resources.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ricflair ()

• Neu

1. What is your in-game name? TheGreatGatsby217
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? Any T2, I main cotton T4 getting very close to T5.
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? Holy Staff, T3
      4. Why are you interested in joining? I played the game last year when it launched for about 3 months in a guild and fell out of it. Now I've started to play again and just looking for a guild that is very active and active in their discord. The guild I'm in currently is never active. I am interested in pvp, and economic funding for pvp. I plan to build my island in Caerleon so that's why I'm looking for a guild based there.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von TheGreatGatsby217 ()

• Neu

1. What is your in-game name? Occidendum
      2. What resources can you collect (if any) and at what tier? T3 Logs/Leather. Not done much gathering, all focus has been on fame/combat.
      3. What weapon do you use and what tier is it? Swords (Specifically claymore) T6. Will focus on swords, with potentially Frost Staff for ZvZ's. (Only T4 on Frost)
      4. Why are you interested in joining? I'm looking for a guild I can fame with, and PVP with. I have been playing mostly solo since I started to get to grips with the game, and now branching out to make friends aswell. Also, I am from the UK - I'm not sure if you're mainly based in US timezones? I can answer more questions here or in-game :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Esruc ()