Crossbow Line needs a buff

• You have got to be kidding me, the siegebow hands down does less dmg per second than , blazing, gallatine, bow of badon like can you actually work out dmg per second or no? like its super slow cast and most just royal jump out of cone or if they cant escape it within 5 secs they probably wont die with a healer anyways i cant say same for the other artifacts, please stop spreading misinformation the siegebow sucks is immobile does less dmg per second than the above and cant benefit from cast speed or anything, only viable 1 weapon is heavy. but the devs dont give a shit on here theyll buff whatever most people cry about on here/ play to keep subs. @Retroman did i mention you cant move for 5 whole seconds or re aim it once its cast its just a pathetic laggy 5 second animation with mediocre dmg, youd have to be playing the worst team possible for it to actually hit more than 1 or 2 times not too mention most half decent teams just stun you as its interuptable and offers no cc!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Asaroth ()

• Buff the LINE? no omg plz

Buff / rework E from other useless xbow Yes Maybe

but ENTIRE line like bow, druid and arcane can't GvG at all.

So be happy to be able to use one of the strongest wep of the game and enjoy your game experience because a lot of people can't.

Exemple of shitty line like bow
      To be able to do any good FF, i have to carry a T3 ... 1 mil build
      I can't be accepted in any Hg / GvG party

You can do the same damage in a FF party you have to carry a 200k build lol / do Hg, GvG etc

plz dont buff Xbow Q or W

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von nicolas2162 ()

• Nice arguments nicolas, care to explain or show me one player with a t8 weeping repeater or crossbow or explain why i cant find them on AH, we only have Heavy crossbow which is useless for ganking, 1 weapon thats it, whilst bow has 2 or 3. you probably havnt even played crossbow either of you, Its heavy crossbow btw which is used, Nothing else...
    • Asaroth schrieb:

Nice arguments nicolas, care to explain or show me one player with a t8 weeping repeater or crossbow or explain why i cant find them on AH, we only have Heavy crossbow which is useless for ganking, 1 weapon thats it, whilst bow has 2 or 3. you probably havnt even played crossbow either of you, Its heavy crossbow btw which is used, Nothing else...
      just plz read again my comment. i didn't say that .

Buff the LINE? no omg plz
      Buff / rework E from other useless xbow Yes Maybe.

So some E can be adapt for ganking or ow yes.but it's not an urgency because other branches can't play at all.

Yes bow has 3 weapon for ZvZ but how many hours per week a player can ZvZ? 1 hour? how many time a player can do HG/GvG? infinite

Nobody need a very very specific build/wep for ganking to ... you just need some double blade/hammer in your group and it's good.

Nice arguments nicolas, care to explain or show me one player with a t8 weeping repeater or crossbow or explain why i cant find them on AH, we only have Heavy crossbow which is useless for ganking, 1 weapon thats it, whilst bow has 2 or 3. you probably havnt even played crossbow either of you, Its heavy crossbow btw which is used, Nothing else...

I have no experience whatsoever for PVP and i dont know anything about xbow except the fact they are doing a massive burst and armor peirce.

My lack of experience is realy easy to explain :I have only played bow and bow is NOT welcome on any GvG / Hg or arena party.

Now you will tell me about how i don't understand my role bla bla bla
      that mean everybody on the server dont understand how to play bow and you are better than everybody. Your knowledge/experience about the game are way above anybody here apparently and all bow player are dumb like me.

And we will argue about that all day long again today. Thx for everyting, my long days at job are way more busy with you in my life Asaroth. We shall try to meet IRL and have a good coffee and talk about how/why bow suck pvp. Thx for your time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von nicolas2162 ()

• Look you seem like an alright dude, no one likes to waste dozens of hours leveling a line that only has 1 weapon even it is pretty good for 5v5, You've got to understand Warbow max specced is in a decent place rn for ganking solo openworld small groups, i even think whispering pretty good, i have a ganker alt that uses warbow strictly for open world, whilst i have no experience playing bow for gvg or 5v5 like you wish. I believe whispering bow can offer alot for 5s though and zvz despite it not being meta, i think if you had max spec / played t8.2+ you might get a spot as ive highlighted how nausk is maxed if not high spec and he does fine, you've got to realise how competitive gvg is and players with 70 spec rarely make it to the top, on topic... crossbow only has 1 weapon viable for 5s / gvg the heavy crossbow whilst not Overpowered ill agree it has become fairly meta now along with glaive and a few others, despite this it is so bad for solo/openworld pvp and 1v1's, crossbow line is so rarely played given the kill board statistics and availability of t7-8 crossbow weapons such as , Mainly weeping repeater, crossbow, light crossbow & boltcasters. whilst siegebow sees some used it is out damaged by blazing/gallantine, BOW OF BADON (with interupt on casting CC), not too mention the e cant be free aimed it is lock on, crossbow is severely underplayed anything apart from heavy due to all other weapons sucking. Please show or link examples of a t8 crossbow/weeping repeater player at endgame id enjoy to see it really would :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Asaroth ()

• If you regroup Xbow and Bow, you can do anything but it's not the same branch

that game just need balance because now :

Xbow only good for GvG. But you can still do some OW, ZvZ, dunjeon diving, defend your territory etc.

Bow pretty much good everywhere except GvG.

But GvG is more important than everything soo... i wish i could swap my almost bow for Xbow.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von nicolas2162 ()

• Please show me a solo killer using a crossbow, they just arnt used for roaming / ganking at all Not one weapon in the whole entire line, the only Weapon we have is Heay crossbow even then that can be subbed for another weapon its not 110% needed, but yes it is good for only 5s/zvz terrible for anything else, i just think weeping repeater, crossbow e.t.c urgently need an e rework to encourage ppl to play them, HEAVY CROSSBOW IS FINE LEAVE IT AS IS, others Suck so bad. GVGS whilst are super important i find it hard to believe your max specced / 8.2+ gear and cant have a great impact on the game, watch how this guy plays
    • Asaroth schrieb:

Please show me a solo killer using a crossbow, they just arnt used for roaming / ganking at all Not one weapon in the whole entire line, the only Weapon we have is Heay crossbow even then that can be subbed for another weapon its not 110% needed, but yes it is good for only 5s/zvz terrible for anything else, i just think weeping repeater, crossbow e.t.c urgently need an e rework to encourage ppl to play them, HEAVY CROSSBOW IS FINE LEAVE IT AS IS, others Suck so bad.
      But you can still do some OW

It may be my english but i didn't want a say that xbow is very good OW etc. You can do some thing but it's very limited OW.

I think other E shall be rework to BUT this heavy shall be nerf little bit at the same time.
    • It doesnt need a nerf it can be swapped out for other classes its not 110% set in concrete you need a heavy in a 5 to do well, but it is in a good place, if they take it away crossbow will have literally 0 weapons then as we have 0 for openworld/solo/ganking anything really is outclassed already. btw why does "Sixunder" like all your posts, is he your alt/friend? Wish crossbow had more players who didnt quit else i might get some likes lol :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Asaroth ()

• I don't know him and you are right about rework E for all other crossbow.

But that crossbow E and silence skills are WAY TO STRONG versus Bow and ice.

Now it's only Fire and crossbow. Fire will get nerf and i am happy. Now it's only gonna be xbow xbow xbow xbow in every GvG party.
      You will be able to play and have fun after this patch and i will just wait again for the next patch to join a team.
      So dont ask only a E buff for all other crossbow because you will just create the best versatile et powerfull wep of the game and bow/ice will just stay sooo low again at every aspect of the game.

Some bow user even ask to remove mobility and increase other things. So don't just ask a buff for other crossbow when you will have the best range dps wep of the game without giving anything.

So mainly : heavy crossbow shall be nerf little bit too

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von nicolas2162 ()

• Nicolas its not too strong its simply usable the poke of q shot allows it to be more mobile like a bow, whilst a large delay at distance very easy to step out of and takes skill to time/aim with delay, That combined with its e being instant and during Medium dmg much less than other instant es like blood letter or clarent, The other Crossbows all suffer from Woeful Non instant Es /slow channel cast times, You also have to be immobile(no movement increase like other classes/CC) whilst its on cd / using any other abilities that do actual dmg, cant be used for openworld / Solo Play either as it loses to virtually every single class 1v1, That isnt the issue though Heavy is in a balanced spot rn hence its use/ its not anymore popular than bows or claws or whatever it is you wanna do i.e glaives, clarents, 1h fire, But yeh pick on the Single only weapon this line has that sees use, There is 0 t8 players max spec using Weeping repeater or standard crossbow or Rare to find 1 light crossbow (found one), check AH prices for Siegebows are cheaper and less used than blazing/gallantine , Its a 5 second channel (vulnerable to CC/Stuns/Silences/Firewalls/you name it for 5 whole seconds, Its not freely aimable at anything, Cloth armour is a must to do any dmg, Cant benefit from cloth caster speed, I mean its a woeful weapon to use it is outclassed by everything from PVE to teams/ Solo, Oh did i mention its Super slow fire rate so pitiful burst /dmg per second And enemy just jumps /runs out of the area very easily, they have to seriously mess up to remain in the shot for more than 1 or 2 hits which do barely anything. Definitely Needs a faster channel or be able to benefit from Casting speed Passives Or simply dmg on par with Blazing to punish players for standing in the cone/ Or a mild slow like (25% for 5 seconds)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Asaroth ()