Coins, Royalties, Roles, Costumes. Монеты, Королевские семьи, Роли, Костюмы.

• Neu

OsKiDo schrieb:

Intersting idea !

These guys who are saying bad things about your post doesn't respect all the work you put in it (instead of killing t4.1 noobs in mercia) !
      thank you for your words. But I don't mind criticism. It's kind of fun. I don't expect everyone like it cos only bright minds can understand it. Like they say : only idiots can call others idiots. But they forgot they called me first. I'm just an ideas creator I don't attack first. So I don't feel guilty for anything I'm saying back to them.
      Thanks again.
    • Neu

Boogis schrieb:

ok fine. for you dam asses i give you this article. the source you wanted that much. but its very basic, but you wont be able to get more complicated stuff like my hierarchy which is based on years of experiences of psychologists and therapists.
      ready this steemit.com/psychology/@natord…pping-boy-and-independent
      Your article provides no support for such a ridiculously complex system. It also cites Wikipedia as a source, which is academically troubling.
      Also, you clearly can't tell the difference between identifying one person as an idiot (what people tend to do to you) and identifying almost everyone who disagrees as an idiot (which you seem to do).

We don't need artificial complexity. This is a sandbox game; allow it to evolve its own systems rather than forcing one upon it (the antithesis of a sandbox).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fred_the_Barbarian ()

• Neu

Boogis schrieb:

OsKiDo schrieb:

Intersting idea !

These guys who are saying bad things about your post doesn't respect all the work you put in it (instead of killing t4.1 noobs in mercia) !
      thank you for your words. But I don't mind criticism. It's kind of fun. I don't expect everyone like it cos only bright minds can understand it. Like they say : only idiots can call others idiots. But they forgot they called me first. I'm just an ideas creator I don't attack first. So I don't feel guilty for anything I'm saying back to them.Thanks again.
      Yeah, you don't get to hide behind the "well, I didn't START it" shield after you tell people to commit suicide. That's 100% shitty no matter what was said.
    • Neu

Fred_the_Barbarian schrieb:

Yeah, you don't get to hide behind the "well, I didn't START it" shield after you tell people to commit suicide. That's 100% shitty no matter what was said.
      scientist are also proved that person who treat words of person who he considering an idiot seriously in fact an idiot himself. checkmate, bitch. now go and kill yourself )))