Nature Underpowered

• Nature Underpowered

Who still playing with nature? Not me anymore. I have ~20m fame in nature staff,I always played with this staff but he is weak, it seems that lately the holy has taken the place of the natures. By own experience, 95% of hellgates or GvG's the healers use holy. Idk if this weak is because the new meta. And how my new account have 1.6m fame farm in Holy can be more strong then 20m fame farm in nature?
      in open world Nature still good, but 5v5 its better use Holy
      twitch.tv/shavobr/videos/all this is videos from my stream, I love nature but this way it's impossible to use it.

sorry about my english My spec:

My old gear: My new gear:

• I think both Druidic Nature and Holy Staff are viable choices right now! Although you are right about the Holy/Mistcaller build is more viable at this moment! But you will have one big advantage when the meta is going to swift again!

Both of us are in the exact same position only for me I am doing it the other war around! I am T8 100/100 at the current holy build and I am training up Nature Staff right now, I think we as healers have an advantage when we are versatile! Trust me the meta swifts every now and then, balancing will happen! Just see this as an advantage, now you are forced to rebuild and at a later stage you will be versatile!

When you are a GvG healer you can switch builds that fits different composition, because some GvG compositions need a Nature Healer and some Holy.
    • I use this gear for the tests

Only skill "Q" nature can heal in 15 seconds: 976 hitpoints, but heal 2 players (976/2 = 488hitpoints over time)
      Only skill "Q" holy can heal in 15 seconds 1165 hitpoints, and can change the target (1165/5 = 233hitpoints in 5 times)

Pros nature: Can walk when heal, heal more then one target at the same time and the team can be more agressive going in the enemie backline.
      Cons nature: If any teammate be the enemy target nature can't keep him alive, this is because the new explosion meta, and he Spiritual Seed "E skill" have 3 seconds to do he heal (can be purged), it is difficult to play compared to holy.

Pros holy: Can keep he ally alive using Holy Blessing "W skill" and after that Desperate Prayer "E skill" this combo can make a friend go ~40% to ~70%, good in this explosion meta, and holy doesn't need skill to play
      Cons holy: A ally can go deep in fight because holy range, due to cast time the character is limited in movement.

We can come to the conclusion that Nature is weaker than Holy in this meta.
    • While we are on the topic of Nature Staff, could we please have old Nature Staff E (the non-artefact 1h one) back? Or the new one made less useless perhaps?

When trying to run 1h Nature Staff using E feels like in the long run i heal less than when i dont use E at all and dont break my q stack rotations.

On the topic of Druidic Staff for 5v5s i agree that currently its worse than holy, but remember that you can heal more than 2 targets in the same time (you should be able to roll 3x q on 4 targets with omelette easily), so overall when healing with Q you will heal way more than holy ever could. Comes in handy when enemies switch target often or poke alot.
      (Does not come in handy with current explosion meta when they just blow up one guy)
    • first of all you compare artifact nature with basic holly and event then nature < holly... nature is much harder to play and it's not problem with meta... nature healing output is much lower then holly... doing same healing output with nature in real fight is almost imposible. Nature caster must go much more deeper and risk more to do good healing...

for now for me healers are unbalanced and nature is playable only in mass pvp. Bad for game, because playing nature give much more fun and it's not so boring like with holly...
    • FunMan schrieb:

first of all you compare artifact nature with basic holly and event then nature < holly... nature is much harder to play and it's not problem with meta... nature healing output is much lower then holly... doing same healing output with nature in real fight is almost imposible. Nature caster must go much more deeper and risk more to do good healing...

for now for me healers are unbalanced and nature is playable only in mass pvp. Bad for game, because playing nature give much more fun and it's not so boring like with holly...
      agree, i think nature needs buff to be playable in 5v5
    • Midov schrieb:

While we are on the topic of Nature Staff, could we please have old Nature Staff E (the non-artefact 1h one) back? Or the new one made less useless perhaps?

When trying to run 1h Nature Staff using E feels like in the long run i heal less than when i dont use E at all and dont break my q stack rotations.
      It's good on shrooms ;)
      'Cacatio Matutina Est Tamquam Medicina'
      X/
    • I have no problem with Holy being superior over nature and Im saying this as a dedicated nature player but really nature has too little to offer at the moment .Not to mention that it doesn't exist in GvG's and its rather unwillingly accepted in PvE groups (e.g. CV famefarm), this definitely need some sort of boost or more people who invested everything to this branch will eventually abandon it or frustrated quit Albion and that's true , that's what happening right now each and every day so please,save the day, release the update !
      New life will make its home amongst your bones.