Gank Gatherer online

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• solventh wrote:

so it seems chess causes mental illness.
    If this is true, then it is probably only true for certain people who play the sport for all the wrong reasons. I think sport is a good thing, so long as it doesn't distract from life entirely and people have good sportsmanship. I used to GVG in this game, back in the day, you didn't have to hang out with a huge toxic zerg just to be allowed to participate in GVG matches.
  • Savvah wrote:

solventh wrote:

If this is true, then it is probably only true for certain people who play the sport for all the wrong reasons. I think sport is a good thing, so long as it doesn't distract from life entirely and people have good sportsmanship. I used to GVG in this game, back in the day, you didn't have to hang out with a huge toxic zerg just to be allowed to participate in GVG matches.
    Uhm, Reading all your posts its seems you are either an extremest on this subject or you were bullies and never did anything about it. Those were your life choices and the ones you made alone, live with the results. If you want to go up to the great wilderness and play farmville go ahead. The rest of us will enjoy our fun game time with multiple style and multiple ways for content.
    Order of the Dragons

Recruiting mature players who enjoy Gather/Gank and Structured PVP!

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
  • Rainphase wrote:

Savvah wrote:

solventh wrote:

Uhm, Reading all your posts its seems you are either an extremest on this subject or you were bullies and never did anything about it. Those were your life choices and the ones you made alone, live with the results. If you want to go up to the great wilderness and play farmville go ahead. The rest of us will enjoy our fun game time with multiple style and multiple ways for content
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Your sentence isn't even coherent, you know nothing about me. Just go play your game and blow smoke up your own ass, apparently you make facts up in all aspects of your life.
  • Savvah wrote:

I played UO, there was a penalty for being a douchebag. The devs never profusely apologized to douchebags when they didn't feel "included." The difference is this is a douchebag themepark game, UO was a more balanced openworld pvp game. Much more hardcore than this.
    hang on let me rephrase in a way you can understand..

The douchebag douchebaggery of the douchebags contain douche that is a gank themepark for ganking ganks the ganker douchebags who douchebag the douche some more.
    Order of the Dragons

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
  • Savvah wrote:

We all have issues, at least I'm honest about it. You all just go for the character assassination because you know what I am saying is true.
    Its just a game man, there is no e-bullying or douchebagness. Everything that happens happens.. I died a couple days ago losing well over a mill in gear to a 35 man woke gank squad. It just it was it is... I get my licks in picking them off constantly and harassing their gatherers endlessly.

My gank squad pokes them, the dungeon group in circling comes out to kill us, we move to another area poke them, they come back out again, we wait till they go back. and repeat this process. The only real douchebags in this game are the ones that think that everything should be the way they want it to be..... Such as Solo warbow gankers.. stating that everyone sucks cause they get denied 1v1 pvp content with a currently OP weapon.

It is how society is people stick together in real life and in games, play together and have fun together. Too many people treat this as a solo game and pvp content when THEY want it.
    Order of the Dragons

• I have dumb idiots doing that all the time to ff groups im in in that area.. we never die because there is plain simple easy counters.. Just leash the mobs and don't attack the dude.. very simple
    Order of the Dragons