Gank Gatherer online

• Serniksernik wrote:

Aleks wrote:

lol and people are just laughing at me when I try to engage them. This is not a pvp game this is care bear game or zerg game. I can't feel good if I jump on gatherer with 4 ppl. Why is there no group gathering so we would have 4 gankers vs 4 gatherers. I mean pvp ganking is tottaly retarded
    But that's the essence of this game Sir, this game is like real life without any government/police institutions... you just have to be careful, or find a way around it.Also - there are gathering groups...
    Your statement is utter nonsense. In the real world you fuck with people you have to watch your back. This is a douche bag theme park game.
  • I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it.

Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc).
    Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough distance to me in order to remount. The problem with is there is no possible way to counter this skill combo solo. In fact if a gatherer plays this skill combo and doesn't make a mistake he won't die to a solo ganker. Now obviously i won't tell you what this skill combo is, but turst me when i say the current balance is heavily on the side of the gatherer.
  • Renzgar wrote:

I'm a solo ganker and fairly sucessfull at it.

Over the last patches solo ganking has become harder, a lot harder (Bigger name tag rangers, generally faster mounts, posion potion nerv etc).
    Now in fact I can tell you even if i get a "perfect engage" aka dismounting hit without using my wanderlust, if the gatherer uses a certain combination of skills he will get away 100% of the time because he can pull enough distance to me in order to remount. The problem with is there is no possible way to counter this skill combo solo. In fact if a gatherer plays this skill combo and doesn't make a mistake he won't die to a solo ganker. Now obviously i won't tell you what this skill combo is, but turst me when i say the current balance is heavily on the side of the gatherer.
    Yeah, but you don't have to worry about that gatherer trying to slit your throat when you get back to town. Or his friends. If you truly do gank alone, you are the exception to the rule, and most of these solo gankers I've seen also only PK next to a territory. Now, people fool themselves and lie to themselves that this game represents anarchy, but the truth is this game only rewards being a douchebag, and 100 percent of top alliances will kill any gatherer on site, there are no benefits to honor like there would be in a life with true anarchy, you fuckers wouldn't live anywhere close to me, I can tell you that. The only time I've personally ever seen any dev apologize for anything was to a douchebag because the game wasn't enough of a douchebag themepark for him and he didn't feel included. Someone send that mother fucker a wwwaaaambulance! I want to kill weaker people but still feel included. You want hardcore? It's exactly this sort of douchebaggism that people are exposed to and influenced by that has a vet killing himself every 60 seconds.
  • Renzgar wrote:

graveguard
  • Savvah wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

Yeah, but you don't have to worry about that gatherer trying to slit your throat when you get back to town. Or his friends. If you truly do gank alone, you are the exception to the rule, and most of these solo gankers I've seen also only PK next to a territory. Now, people fool themselves and lie to themselves that this game represents anarchy, but the truth is this game only rewards being a douchebag, and 100 percent of top alliances will kill any gatherer on site, there are no benefits to honor like there would be in a life with true anarchy, you fuckers wouldn't live anywhere close to me, I can tell you that. The only time I've personally ever seen any dev apologize for anything was to a douchebag because the game wasn't enough of a douchebag themepark for him and he didn't feel included. Someone send that mother fucker a wwwaaaambulance! I want to kill weaker people but still feel included. You want hardcore? It's exactly this sort of douchebaggism that people are exposed to and influenced by that has a vet killing himself every 60 seconds.
    Do you have a douchebag problem? Because it sounds like it

FYI this game isn't meant for solo play as they have openly stated they are trying to find way to incorporate more solo content........

I Solo Gank, I group Gank, I dungeon Dive, I pvp, Group PVP, Small Scale and large scale pvp. I Run every group or are going to soon... I avoid certain groups or parties and others i destroy.. Its all about comp spec and fit and how well you all play together...

Every do a 10 man Gathering party in a zone and Strip mine it... Ever have a gatherer attack you when you were solo ganking? Most likely cause they got buddies close by on the way to own some new ganking gear.
    Order of the Dragons

Recruiting mature players who enjoy Gather/Gank and Structured PVP!

Amazing content all the time or when you want it! Have fun and play the game... Discord required ^^
  • tabooshka wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

graveguard
    Wouldn't help also has to many downsides for solo (also don't work against this skill combo in was talking about), only exception would be double bladed. Also the graveguard would make a dismount hit basically impossible and only leave the option of a forced dismount, which would lead to you loosing the chase afterwards.
  • Rainphase wrote:

Savvah wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

Do you have a douchebag problem? Because it sounds like it
    FYI this game isn't meant for solo play as they have openly stated they are trying to find way to incorporate more solo content........

I Solo Gank, I group Gank, I dungeon Dive, I pvp, Group PVP, Small Scale and large scale pvp. I Run every group or are going to soon... I avoid certain groups or parties and others i destroy.. Its all about comp spec and fit and how well you all play together...

Every do a 10 man Gathering party in a zone and Strip mine it... Ever have a gatherer attack you when you were solo ganking? Most likely cause they got buddies close by on the way to own some new ganking gear.
    I have almost 1m pvp fame, and that is killing only douchebags. I don't kill for profit. One time I killed a red whom, when he came onto my screen was almost dead and he had good gear. I looked at his stats, I found out he just had to flag up to kill a troll, I apologized for killing him and I gave him his stuff back. I earn my own stuff the honest and "hardcore" way. I only gank gankers. I very very rarely flag up but when i do I am putting down--or attempting to put down--some major douchebag/s. I've been playing this game for years, this is not about whether or not I understand how to play, being a douche bag that attacks weaker forces only is very easy, not hardcore. What is hardcore is to play the game with honest principles. I've been invited to top guilds in the game, I have almost 20m battle fame that I earned the hard way. I have no interest because I would be once again put in a position where some douchebag wanted me to flag up and kill an innocent person because he was a greedy power hungry fuck with his head up his own ass.

I understand gatherers also gank, but the entire point of my posts is that this game rewards being a total douchebag. People can blow smoke up their own ass all they want, they are not hardcore PVP'ers, they play a douchebag themepark game. There is almost zero consequence to being a total douchebag in this game. The only hardcore thing you can do in this game is try to be a good person and earn your loot the honest way.
  • Savvah wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

Savvah wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

Do you have a douchebag problem? Because it sounds like itFYI this game isn't meant for solo play as they have openly stated they are trying to find way to incorporate more solo content........

I have almost 1m pvp fame, and that is killing only douchebags. I don't kill for profit. One time I killed a red whom, when he came onto my screen was almost dead and he had good gear. I looked at his stats, I found out he just had to flag up to kill a troll, I apologized for killing him and I gave him his stuff back. I earn my own stuff the honest and "hardcore" way. I only gank gankers. I very very rarely flag up but when i do I am putting down--or attempting to put down--some major douchebag/s. I've been playing this game for years, this is not about whether or not I understand how to play, being a douche bag that attacks weaker forces only is very easy, not hardcore. What is hardcore is to play the game with honest principles. I've been invited to top guilds in the game, I have almost 20m battle fame that I earned the hard way. I have no interest because I would be once again put in a position where some douchebag wanted me to flag up and kill an innocent person because he was a greedy power hungry fuck with his head up his own ass.
    I understand gatherers also gank, but the entire point of my posts is that this game rewards being a total douchebag. People can blow smoke up their own ass all they want, they are not hardcore PVP'ers, they play a douchebag themepark game. There is almost zero consequence to being a total douchebag in this game. The only hardcore thing you can do in this game is try to be a good person and earn your loot the honest way.
    And what exactly does this have anything to do with the topic...it's a fact that gathersers have a lot smaller risk while gathering compared 3 patches ago. Also why should anyone play a "sandbox" game the way YOU want them to play. Sry but beating NPCs that have an IQ of 10 isn't hardcore pressing a button and wait a minute till a node is harvested isn't hardcore either. Furthermore I aussre you the second a gatherer gets a chance to gank you he will. No offense but with your 1m killfame from the redzone you defiently lack any kind of experience to talk about blackzone ganking and it's balance. No the game doesn't reward being a total douchbag, solo ganking is hard a lot harder then solo gathering, in fact i earn a lot more money while gathering compared to ganking with less risk. Without gankers and trashed items the entire game economy would collapse since it revolves around constant demand of new gear rather then rare item dropps from dungeon bosses.
  • Renzgar wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

graveguard
    Wouldn't help also has to many downsides for solo (also don't work against this skill combo in was talking about), only exception would be double bladed. Also the graveguard would make a dismount hit basically impossible and only leave the option of a forced dismount, which would lead to you loosing the chase afterwards.
    yea graveguard double bladed is the shit, you can easily dismount someone, if you dont want to use graveguard, you can use fiend cowl, that allows you to burn all mobilities

But I guess it all depends how you approach your target :)

And no, usually people dont have time to mount up, in fact, the gatherer doesnt use cooldown reduction food nor cdr on his gear, so you will always catch up.

The post was edited 2 times, last by tabooshka ().

• tabooshka wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

graveguard
    yea graveguard double bladed is the shit, you can easily dismount someone, if you dont want to use graveguard, you can use fiend cowl, that allows you to burn all mobilities
    But I guess it all depends how you approach your target :)

And no, usually people dont have time to mount up, in fact, the gatherer doesnt use cooldown reduction food nor cdr on his gear, so you will always catch up.
    Most of the time i'm able to catch up the expection is when they use a invis potion on a fully charged wanderlust which will give them 6 seconds time with 80%+ ms to head into a different direction usually i'm not able to catch them even with a bloodletter unless i charge for a direction and hope it's the same they take. Since the game doesn't really have any effects to cancel invis apart from stalker( enemy hp needs to be below 40%?) or arcane (definetly not a ganking weapon) they will often get away unless i have my double dash+ posion pot to hit them.
  • Renzgar wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

graveguard
    yea graveguard double bladed is the shit, you can easily dismount someone, if you dont want to use graveguard, you can use fiend cowl, that allows you to burn all mobilitiesBut I guess it all depends how you approach your target :)

Most of the time i'm able to catch up the expection is when they use a invis potion on a fully charged wanderlust which will give them 6 seconds time with 80%+ ms to head into a different direction usually i'm not able to catch them even with a bloodletter unless i charge for a direction and hope it's the same they take. Since the game doesn't really have any effects to cancel invis apart from stalker( enemy hp needs to be below 40%?) or arcane (definetly not a ganking weapon) they will often get away unless i have my double dash+ posion pot to hit them.
    well, if its a invis pot, and they wait until wanderlust is fully charged you should have your E up by that time and cancel the invis :>
  • Renzgar wrote:

Savvah wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

Savvah wrote:

Renzgar wrote:

Do you have a douchebag problem? Because it sounds like itFYI this game isn't meant for solo play as they have openly stated they are trying to find way to incorporate more solo content........

I have almost 1m pvp fame, and that is killing only douchebags. I don't kill for profit. One time I killed a red whom, when he came onto my screen was almost dead and he had good gear. I looked at his stats, I found out he just had to flag up to kill a troll, I apologized for killing him and I gave him his stuff back. I earn my own stuff the honest and "hardcore" way. I only gank gankers. I very very rarely flag up but when i do I am putting down--or attempting to put down--some major douchebag/s. I've been playing this game for years, this is not about whether or not I understand how to play, being a douche bag that attacks weaker forces only is very easy, not hardcore. What is hardcore is to play the game with honest principles. I've been invited to top guilds in the game, I have almost 20m battle fame that I earned the hard way. I have no interest because I would be once again put in a position where some douchebag wanted me to flag up and kill an innocent person because he was a greedy power hungry fuck with his head up his own ass.I understand gatherers also gank, but the entire point of my posts is that this game rewards being a total douchebag. People can blow smoke up their own ass all they want, they are not hardcore PVP'ers, they play a douchebag themepark game. There is almost zero consequence to being a total douchebag in this game. The only hardcore thing you can do in this game is try to be a good person and earn your loot the honest way.
    And what exactly does this have anything to do with the topic...it's a fact that gathersers have a lot smaller risk while gathering compared 3 patches ago. Also why should anyone play a "sandbox" game the way YOU want them to play. Sry but beating NPCs that have an IQ of 10 isn't hardcore pressing a button and wait a minute till a node is harvested isn't hardcore either. Furthermore I aussre you the second a gatherer gets a chance to gank you he will. No offense but with your 1m killfame from the redzone you defiently lack any kind of experience to talk about blackzone ganking and it's balance. No the game doesn't reward being a total douchbag, solo ganking is hard a lot harder then solo gathering, in fact i earn a lot more money while gathering compared to ganking with less risk. Without gankers and trashed items the entire game economy would collapse since it revolves around constant demand of new gear rather then rare item dropps from dungeon bosses.
    First post 3 hours ago. Seems legit. I gather all the time, and I don't gank gatherers. I gather in the black zone too. There are limitless opportunities for full loot PVP in the game, a douchebag only wants nonconsentual PVP, either a target with less number, or non battle gear, or engaged with mobs and cornered and unprepared, and or in smaller numbers. And I've logged thousands of hours playing this game in all PVP zones, you solo gankers must spend more time on the forums than you do ganking.
  • The fact is that having fun specifically because you ruin someone else's time is a mental illness caused by repetition of a learned bully disorder. Tyranny is a habit.

Whoever has experienced the power and the unrestrained ability to humiliate another human being automatically loses his own sensations. Tyranny is a habit, it has its own organic life, it develops finally into a disease. The habit can kill and coarsen the very best man or woman to the level of a beast. Blood and power intoxicate ... the return of the human dignity, repentance and regeneration becomes almost impossible.”
    -Fyodor Dostoyevsky