Gank Gatherer online

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Serniksernik wrote:

Soren_Kierkegaard wrote:

That's sweet. Your motivations are so confusing tho. Cause here you are the only person being purposefully rude and with no reason. That is what I would refer as a childish behaviour.

You see, it all started when I refered to the "safe space" thread where you refered to the OP as a snowflake who needed a safe space after being trash talked by a quest NPC. And you went nuts, that's on you. I'm just trying to occupy my time while I have nothing to do except self pitying on my uselesness. And you use yours to do evil, I suppose we won't ever come to a truce in this conflict.

Eleana wrote:

Aren’t we all children inside?
    Can we be friends?
    I am, both on the inside and the outside.And we sure can be friends. Would you like to be my friend ? ^^
    And that's how relationships are set... damn i'm lonely :D
    But I can be your friend too.
  • Soren_Kierkegaard wrote:

That's sweet. Your motivations are so confusing tho. Cause here you are the only person being purposefully rude and with no reason. That is what I would refer as a childish behaviour.

You see, it all started when I refered to the "safe space" thread where you refered to the OP as a snowflake who needed a safe space after being trash talked by a quest NPC. And you went nuts, that's on you. I'm just trying to occupy my time while I have nothing to do except self pitying on my uselesness. And you use yours to do evil, I suppose we won't ever come to a truce in this conflict.

Eleana wrote:

Aren’t we all children inside?
    Can we be friends?
    I am, both on the inside and the outside.And we sure can be friends. Would you like to be my friend ? ^^
    Nobody went nuts. More childish hyperbole. Go have a cookie and calm down.

You are easily manipulated though. Kudos for that...I guess.
  • Current solo pvp ganking sucks. I was spending my solo pvp time now for some time. Before that I was gathering quite a lot. And I must say pvp in yellow and red zone is f harder than in BZ ffs it should be easier it is a place where you learn how to pvp. And after f 12 hours I finally manage to kill someone in yellow and he start's crying that I should not pvp in yellow f zone and I am like What? wait what?! I have to like get flagged which takes like a minute then I have to find target that is unaware of my presence or it is dumb or afk (otherwise ganking is 100% fail) and then my horse grabs me and start telling me in his horsey language that I must wait for 3 sec while I watch guy running on a f tank which is moving like on steroids then I can finally use my f magic arrow just to see that an ox is more magical than my f arrow is making double loop and he is gone. You will read my post faster than gank someone. IT IS F Hillary.

And I am supposed to feel like a man when I am going on a 4v1 gank and prolly the dude can still run away. How many times I ran out of perfect traps PERFECT TRAPS that needed like 4 ppl to plan it out and I could still ran away laughing. It is just stupid how easy gathering compared to pvp is and how many security knobs there is just to protect players who do not want to fight ffs sometimes you need to fight even when you do not want to and yes every f gatherer nowadays has a f holy staff and he can run through f 2 whole zones on foot before dying and f killing every f animal on the way (please make f healing staffs only for healing that means no damage for healers and group playing more fun if there must be such a thing as a healer). In one case dude wanted to protect himself IN ONE CASE he went and attack me all f gatherers should f fight back at least when they are 1v1.

This is representation of solo pvp ganking. I am just starting with it and its complete garbage. Why are gatherers solo? Make them work together like t8 node needs 8 ppl to gather it FFS if this is group friendly game ffs.
  • Aleks wrote:

Current solo pvp ganking sucks. I was spending my solo pvp time now for some time. Before that I was gathering quite a lot. And I must say pvp in yellow and red zone is f harder than in BZ ffs it should be easier it is a place where you learn how to pvp. And after f 12 hours I finally manage to kill someone in yellow and he start's crying that I should not pvp in yellow f zone and I am like What? wait what?! I have to like get flagged which takes like a minute then I have to find target that is unaware of my presence or it is dumb or afk (otherwise ganking is 100% fail) and then my horse grabs me and start telling me in his horsey language that I must wait for 3 sec while I watch guy running on a f tank which is moving like on steroids then I can finally use my f magic arrow just to see that an ox is more magical than my f arrow is making double loop and he is gone. You will read my post faster than gank someone. IT IS F Hillary.

And I am supposed to feel like a man when I am going on a 4v1 gank and prolly the dude can still run away. How many times I ran out of perfect traps PERFECT TRAPS that needed like 4 ppl to plan it out and I could still ran away laughing. It is just stupid how easy gathering compared to pvp is and how many security knobs there is just to protect players who do not want to fight ffs sometimes you need to fight even when you do not want to and yes every f gatherer nowadays has a f holy staff and he can run through f 2 whole zones on foot before dying and f killing every f animal on the way (please make f healing staffs only for healing that means no damage for healers and group playing more fun if there must be such a thing as a healer). In one case dude wanted to protect himself IN ONE CASE he went and attack me all f gatherers should f fight back at least when they are 1v1.

This is representation of solo pvp ganking. I am just starting with it and its complete garbage. Why are gatherers solo? Make them work together like t8 node needs 8 ppl to gather it FFS if this is group friendly game ffs.

what the fuck is even happening, are you literally ganking in yellow zones?
  • Aleks wrote:

lol and people are just laughing at me when I try to engage them. This is not a pvp game this is care bear game or zerg game. I can't feel good if I jump on gatherer with 4 ppl. Why is there no group gathering so we would have 4 gankers vs 4 gatherers. I mean pvp ganking is tottaly retarded
    But that's the essence of this game Sir, this game is like real life without any government/police institutions... you just have to be careful, or find a way around it.
    Also - there are gathering groups...
  • Aleks wrote:

lol and people are just laughing at me when I try to engage them. This is not a pvp game this is care bear game or zerg game. I can't feel good if I jump on gatherer with 4 ppl. Why is there no group gathering so we would have 4 gankers vs 4 gatherers. I mean pvp ganking is tottaly retarded
    Brother some players are so invested in this dieing game that they will defend every broken mechanic in the game... and that is why the game has no chance. Is it broken yes. Will it be fixed? probably not. I laugh at "gankers" trying to dismount my t4 horse. It is a joke. The devs don't seem to care about any of this they don't care about any of their failures or plan to make adjustments. Na is dying, arena participation rate is laughable, and I don't think they collect data let alone are able to interpret it. We would all be better off just playing another game. Here is how I picture there meetings "All we need to do is add more poorly tested broken content!". I have not been so disappointed in a game since eso. They had great Ideas just no follow through and some where along the way they sold out.
  • Serniksernik wrote:

Aleks wrote:

But that's the essence of this game Sir, this game is like real life without any government/police institutions... you just have to be careful, or find a way around it.Also - there are gathering groups...
    real life you can train and look around and beat 1vs4-5 without the use of mobs in hard dungeons if you are a veteran , albion if you win 1vs2 you are either very Lucky or facing bad opponents.
    Caelis ,The Skeleton King of Bridgewatch
    Boradir, Duke of Caerleon
  • boradir wrote:

Serniksernik wrote:

Aleks wrote:

But that's the essence of this game Sir, this game is like real life without any government/police institutions... you just have to be careful, or find a way around it.Also - there are gathering groups...
    real life you can train and look around and beat 1vs4-5 without the use of mobs in hard dungeons if you are a veteran , albion if you win 1vs2 you are either very Lucky or facing bad opponents.
    Don't compare game to real life please... in real life one bomb can kill everyone.
    1 person could kill whole city, if use bomb f ex. - but can you imagine that in game?

Also, if you win 1v5 in rl, that means you are facing bad opponents too...

Earth is flat.