Final Beta 2 Progress:
Veteran International Albion Online Guild
Closed Beta 2 Informational Thread
Who is AEGIS?
AEGIS was founded by the core leadership that turned the Vikings around during the Summer 2014 Alpha. By the end of the test we brought the Vikings to 3rd in Resource Value, 5th in Guild Fame, and 5th in Silver Collected. We enjoyed complete control over Dragonrock as well as establishing an FOB in Haunted Shore with 67% of the territory under our control. Winter Alpha 2014 we shed the Viking name and formed an elite organization known as Legion. In the Summer 2015 test we embedded ourselves in the Horse Riders however by the end we formed AEGIS and quickly jumped to top 11. We are comprised of AO Veterans spanning the years of testing. We are an organized guild that utilizes Google docs and detailed spreadsheets to track our resources, specializations, and consumables. At the end of the day, AO is still a game, something recreational and this is still a closed beta test, we encourage all members to enjoy themselves. We put the work in when necessary, but still know how to have a great time. We are AEGIS.
Recruitment Video by @CircuitSix and @Dobby
- Summer Alpha 2014 (Started September 15th 2014)
- Winter Alpha 2014 (Started January 26th 2015)
- Summer Alpha 2015 (Started June 29th 2015)
- Closed Beta 2015 (Started November 23rd 2015)
- Beta 2 2016 (Started August 1st 2016)
Click spoiler for more!
| | |
What We Offer:
- A comfortable semi-serious when necessary environment.
- Organized crafting specialization and resource tracking.
- Discord and an Enjin site featuring dedicated forums.
- An average age of 25+ (Happy Birthday Circuit!)
- Respectable comms discipline when applicable.
- Dedicated 256 slot TeamSpeak 3 Server.
- Truly supportive guild members.
- Previous MMORPG experience
- Minimum activity of roughly 2+ hour(s) a day.
- Contribution of both time and resources to the guild
- You possess the ability to both speak and understand English.
- Realistic participation on silver runs, resource gathering, and group PvP.
- Stay updated on AO changes/patch notes (ie. balancing, mechanic changes, etc..).
- We're not concerned with age, but you must be mature and show respect when expected.
- No drama, politics, religion, OR generally hateful speech of any kind. Don't be toxic.
- Download TeamSpeak3. Even if you don't have a microphone it's imperative you be able to listen.
- Download Discord. Primary means of non-VoIP comms, free mobile client, and official platform of AO.
- Respect (respekt) your guild brothers and sisters at all times.
>> Limited Recruitment With A Trial Period <<
AEGIS is now in a limited recruitment status, recruits are subject to a trial period for an unknown but limited time. If you think you've got what it takes to join the ranks of AEGIS, reply now.
>> Application <<
(Copy below, paste it in your reply, and fill it out):
In-game Name: Vortech
Founder Level: Legendary
Hours Per Day: 5+hrs
Previous AO Experience: Summer Alpha '14, Winter Alpha '14, Summer Alpha '15, and Closed Beta '15-'16
Previous AO Guild(s): Vikings, Horse Riders, LEGION
Main Hand: Daggers OP
Previous Experience: UO, Tabula Rasa, SWG, SWTOR, and Planetside 2
Closing Statement: Thanks for the opportunity!
> Applicants <
You can contact us in-game if you have any questions or are still waiting for your application it to be accepted. Attempt to /w (whisper) any of the following guild leadership while online:
The post was edited 86 times, last by Vortech ().