What would you like to see to get back into Albion?

• What would you like to see to get back into Albion?

New things and ideas are good, but why not to get some inspiration from the past? I believe Albion has seen a lot of nice things already, so let's try to bring some of those good ones back.

My list:

* Sounds. Back in old days, you could hear a man eating his lunch from 2 screens away. Sound was important intel tool and atmosphere was dense thanks to that.

* Non-channeled E on Longbow -> self-explanatory.

* Instant and non-laughable Frost Arrow (bows). FA is insta cast but yet it stops you in your tracks if you try to use it due to short animation.

* Mounts not giving you ANY advantage in PVP. Back in the ol' days you would be a warrior like in a 'warrior on foot'. If you looked for PVP you did it dismounted and were ready to deal with mounts coming your way.

* Less gap between hunter and non-hunter weapons in mobility. Nowadays, if you take your survival seriously, you either sport BL or you stay in town. Maybe there was too much mobility in the old days, but nowadays, the gap is too wide.

What's on your list?
  • Old school dungeons.

I want to see the t4 necropolis come back to blue zones. I want to see the t5 small necroplis back in yellow zones. I want animal dens/caves back. Raid dungeons too. I wanna see raid dgs back.

Bz towns. I would like to see a town on each continent so those of us in small guilds don't have to live in caerleon and so there can be trade in the bz.

I do miss sounds being my warning system. And i would love for offscreen nametags to go away as they hurt solo and small groups.
  • Nice points! I am bit unsure about BZ towns, they sound like a great idea but with enemy territories next zones (I never understood why there needs to be territory in EVERY zone, even next to portal or next to BZ at those times) they were so heavily camped that living in them was pretty much too dangerous beyond their benefits. Same for harbors and their exits.
  • ixxxo wrote:

Nice points! I am bit unsure about BZ towns, they sound like a great idea but with enemy territories next zones (I never understood why there needs to be territory in EVERY zone, even next to portal or next to BZ at those times) they were so heavily camped that living in them was pretty much too dangerous beyond their benefits. Same for harbors and their exits.
    yup i have heard that one for sure. Mever had problems myself lived in welcoming shadow most of galahad. We also have so much anti camping mechanics now. Id just rather solo and small guilds werent completely shut out as we are now.
  • PVE side

Breakers Bay - Yellow
    Hollow Heart/Souls - RED/Black
    ALL of them, very nice Dungeons, lots of fun

Bring back the old NECRO dungeons (T4 and T5) and the 4 map liked ones for the RED zones
    Bring back Bear/Boar/Wolfe's Caves and remove some from the OW.

Map side

Get away of the portals and bring back the harbours , or simplify bring back the OLD 8 harbours (replacing 8 portals) and continue to have the new 8 portals, in that way you will bring the blue city's back from the dead.

Gear side (new)

Make the movement abilities rise from T4 to T8, not the stupid same speed/range for all plz.
    Is just stupid, a T4 have the same speed/range as a T8. If the horses have different speeds, the gear need to have different speeds to!

The post was edited 2 times, last by LordSilva ().

• LordSilva wrote:

Make the movement abilities rise from T4 to T8, not the stupid same speed/range for all plz.
    Is just stupid, a T4 have the same speed/range as a T8. If the horses have different speeds, the gear need to have different speeds to!
    Wow, I really like this one. I remember old Frost Arrow, and that actually let you 1vMany if you had the balls to bring out the good gear. I miss those days.