Put a slavery system in Albion online

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Soren_Kierkegaard schrieb:

That's funny how I can understand his point and yet .... I still don't agree with any of that rhetorical shit.

edit : let me explain, we indeed are the "bitch" (so to speak) of someone else, or something else for the matter. But god, I can"t understand why he used this sophism right now ! and furthermore to finish on an insult ! You guys are wasting your time ! ^^ and so do I ! :O
      ok, specially for you i will explain why i mentioned god here. because im waste of your time, but you are not. you are extremely important person. so you need personal care.
      why you r bitch of god? every one have a boss. but some people dont have a boss, like bill gates, dony tramp, vladimir putin, mark tzzukerberg. some people dont have anyone above them. so what that mean? can they be an assholes? can they do whetever they want? can they spite on every of their employee? no. they have to be nice. they have to help to people. because they under god. god is their boss. they have to act like normal people who have a boss.
      kids like you dream - what if i was rich like a rockofeller, everyone would suck my dick. no way. you d be the same kid like you are now without any prevelegues but only with money.
      another free lesson for another kid )))
    • Rofl. That really is something to be taught such philosophy after having written more than 30 books. And studying existence and after life.

edit: A lesson for you then, a really pragmatic one. People who have no "boss" don't fear God, they fear the rabble's wrath. They are afraid of being booed. And physically removed, in times of real uproar.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Soren_Kierkegaard ()

Rofl. That really is something to be taught such philosophy after having written more than 30 books. And studying existence and after life.

edit: A lesson for you then, a really pragmatic one. People who have no "boss" don't fear God, they fear the rabble's wrath. They are afraid of being booed. And physically removed, in times of real uproar.
      well, here is more progmatic lesson for you then. god isnt a old man with white beard. god is universal laws that every one have to obey. if you put your hand in boiling water you get your hand cooked no matter how powerful u r. so booing and physical removement only happen when you break these laws.
    • Boogis schrieb:

Soren_Kierkegaard schrieb:

Rofl. That really is something to be taught such philosophy after having written more than 30 books. And studying existence and after life.

well, here is more progmatic lesson for you then. god isnt a old man with white beard. god is universal laws that every one have to obey. if you put your hand in boiling water you get your hand cooked no matter how powerful u r. so booing and physical removement only happen when you break these laws.
      there's a difference between the laws of physics, and our cultural laws.

Sleep on that.

Boogis schrieb:

there's a difference between the laws of physics, and our cultural laws.
      Sleep on that.
      never mind. just forget it.

You lost the rhetorical duel then.

I win by default.
      ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooood!!!! i laugh my ass off. really, like literally. iv been laughing at your respond.for a long cos you r funny boy.
      ok boy. you win. i lose. you r boss, get your champions cup from sandbox interective. you are smartest rheoretical duelist iv ever known. you kicked my ass. im looser. i feel so sad now.
      yet you deny master-slave system.
      right. i tell you what.
      if u r real master of your life you dont mind to gather res for someone pretending you r slave, cos you r smart enough to understand its just a game, and you feel confident about yourself. but if you are slave in real life then you play games in seek of domination of others, and if somebody make you slaves then it hurt you really hard. because slaves are not in seek of freedom slaves are in seek of becoming a master. and still they remain slaves.
    • your argues are on level of kindergarden. i dont consider you as a equal. you think that if you work in microsoft and bill gates will tell your wife suck it bitch, you are gonna rebel? create a revolution? hahah, i tell you what will happen. if you say no then he will fire you and tell all his friends company owners never give you a job, so you will die from poverty. or if sandbox iteractive owner tell you suck it bitch and if you say no, he will delete your account, and ban your ip forver, then what you gonna do? rebel? create a revolution? hahah, nobody give a shit. he will win and you will lose. so actually you are his bitch, but he will never do it cos he is god like. if you r godlike and you have real power then you allow your bitches feel freedom. but dont tell me he is afraid of your rebel. its just so funny. there is always a bigger power in this world and even if you are number 1 there is still god above you. you ll get cancer then what you gonna do?
    • Boogis schrieb:

I win by default.
      if u r real master of your life you dont mind to gather res for someone pretending you r slave, cos you r smart enough to understand its just a game, and you feel confident about yourself. but if you are slave in real life then you play games in seek of domination of others, and if somebody make you slaves then it hurt you really hard. because slaves are not in seek of freedom slaves are in seek of becoming a master. and still they remain slaves.
      What a manichean way of thinking, that's no mistery why everyone thinks you are somewhat of the past.

Boogis schrieb:

I win by default.
      What a manichean way of thinking, that's no mistery why everyone thinks you are somewhat of the past.
      its not manichean its dualism which is different. if you deny dualism then you brake fundamental law of logic which is The law of excluded middle, if you deny this you cant think properly, if you guys dont understand basics then there is nothing to talk about.
    • Midgard schrieb:

Boogis schrieb:

ok, specially for you i will explain why i mentioned god here
      I lost interest in this subject the second you brought your imaginary friend into it.

is this your imaginary friend?

learn some logic kid and go to school en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ways_(Aquinas)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Boogis ()

This is the cheapest way of excluding a debate around a fundamental philosophical debate. Which is exactly on dualism. And I think you are wrong on so many levels just because you can't even imagine "the middle". Not that you disagree, just that you can't bear to think outside of your preconstructed ideas.
      in current place and time this idea most usable.
    • eeZeE schrieb:

I would instantly uninstall and move on, personally.

It's enough that I might have just lost expensive gear to some lucky shit, last thing I need iis to waste my game time with being someone else's bitch.

Epic pass and dislike.
      i have a friend, young woman with kid she is top5 gatherers, and she give almost all her res to her guild and she is not complaining like a bitch that she is someones bitch and she is wasting her time. she act like a real man. girl with kid has more balls then you do, bitch )))