Put a slavery system in Albion online

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Put a slavery system in Albion online

It would be pretty awesome if there was a new type of pvp zone where after killing an enemy you could make them your captive/slave/worker.The captives would have an ingame time (played time) they'd have to serve as slaves and can be forced to work in mines/farms and gathering (maybe make all their gathered materials teleport to the bank/guild bank of the owner automatically).This should become availlable through an island building (prison,slave pens etc.) and you can upgrade it to increase slave limit.It could be fun to add in a gladiator system for slaves or something simillar where you set them up to either fight other slaves or spawn in npc enemies.This would make guild vs guild wars much more interesting as the winning guild gets a temporary workforce.Slaves could be liberated by other players/guilds or recaptured or maybe even traded from owner to owner.It would make pvp much,much more interesting it would feel like a Roman conquest.

So what do you guys think?
    • This would be amazing. We didnt have a slave system like that since Oblivion. I think this would increase the interest of many players to actually do something productive as a solo player.
      Albion Online is based on a massive teamwork play. Such as zvz and gvg. But think of the players who actually prefer playing solo..
      I would just love this system, be able to build my own AI army of slaves that obeys my every command. From an RP perspective this would also be implanted well in to solo players.
    • letwolf schrieb:

if it will be implemented and I will be ganked and slaved, I will say: "F*ck this game! That is not fun for me. I will go play PUBG then".
      And never return.
      please dont go. we are gonna miss you )))
      Soren, see? they dont even read most simple versions, they just like to assume.
      i told million times that this should be very difficult so maybe even make it a skill, and if you wear a good gear and someone salved you that would be cheaper option. or maybe even make it like a option to choose. say you wear a t8.3 gear and you dont wanna loose it, but you dont wanna like an idiot be stacked in a safe green zones with it. you wanna wear it everywhere. so you choose - when i die i wanna be slaved or looted. so you choose slave. and you dont loose you precious gear but you work hard for it. we can make it this way. depends on your gear, server give you difficalties level of your task. if you wear t8.3 gears and you cant do anything bt farming. server give you unreal task. say 50k of carrot or something. so they charge you the price of 500 carrot seeds and if you then will be watering those plants and if you save some seeds they will refund a difference. besides not every clan has farming pots. and you cant put 50 slave in one plot. there should a limit.
    • eeZeE schrieb:

I would instantly uninstall and move on, personally.

It's enough that I might have just lost expensive gear to some lucky shit, last thing I need iis to waste my game time with being someone else's bitch.

Epic pass and dislike.
      first of all - if you read cerfully i suggest for people like you choice, either you loose your gear or become slave.
      second of all - its just a game, dude.
      and third of all - you are already someone elses bitch, because you dont even consider a possibility that you can be a master, not only salve. so mentally you are bitch already.
    • you dig for your guild - you r bitch
      you gather and then get ganked - you r bitch
      on zvz you kill an enemy but some other person looted - you r bitch.
      some people dont have to pay for crafting, but you get charged - you r bitch.
      you lost 5 sets of gear on gvg - you r bitch
      you have to pay for this game - you r bitch
      you have to gather but someone just buy gold for real money and buy your res - you r bitch.
      DEVs just try to satisfy you for your fucking 30 dollars you ever spent on game- they r your bitches.

you r bitch all the time. you have to wake up from a dream you r living in. thats a core of whole world. you r someone elses bitch anyway. you r bitch of your employer, of your perents, of your wife, of your county, of society, of police, of your drug dealer, of life, of bully from your school, of money, of any shit, you r bitch of god.
      if you dont like hardcore games just go and play world of warcaraft. they will satisfy your needs for $15 per month. there you always be a king. you can find a game called "kings simulator", and you never be a bitch again.

now im more then sure they have to implement it, we can get rid of fucking kids. shit, i have to explain basics. what? are 12 yo?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Boogis ()

• Boogis schrieb:

you dig for your guild - you r bitch
      you gather and then get ganked - you r bitch
      on zvz you kill an enemy but some other person looted - you r bitch.
      some people dont have to pay for crafting, but you get charged - you r bitch.
      you lost 5 sets of gear on gvg - you r bitch
      you have to pay for this game - you r bitch
      you have to gather but someone just buy gold for real money and buy your res - you r bitch.
      DEVs just try to satisfy you for your fucking 30 dollars you ever spent on game- they r your bitches.

you r bitch all the time. you have to wake up from a dream you r living in. thats a core of whole world. you r someone elses bitch anyway. you r bitch of your employer, of your perents, of your wife, of your county, of society, of police, of your drug dealer, of life, of bully from your school, of money, of any shit, you r bitch of god.
      if you dont like hardcore games just go and play world of warcaraft. they will satisfy your needs for $15 per month. there you always be a king. you can find a game called "kings simulator", and you never be a bitch again.

now im more then sure they have to implement it, we can get rid of fucking kids. shit, i have to explain basics. what? are 12 yo?

Thanks for sharing your insight. If you were infront of me, I would firstly give you a hug out of pitty, then I would slap the stupid out of you.

Keep that way of thinking and you're forever going to sit on that chair of yours, playing games while you get fat.

You may be the one true bitch here, because you've submitted to the insecurities of your own mind.

Yours is simply a shit idea. this is a sandbox. Uninstall and go make friends.
    • That's funny how I can understand his point and yet .... I still don't agree with any of that rhetorical shit.

edit : let me explain, we indeed are the "bitch" (so to speak) of someone else, or something else for the matter. But god, I can"t understand why he used this sophism right now ! and furthermore to finish on an insult ! You guys are wasting your time ! ^^ and so do I ! :O
    • Doubt that would work in Albion If you could just enslave someone and restrict the player's gameplay. I remember some feature along the lines tho, in Age of Wushu, when you logged out, your character remained in the game and turned into NPC. It could roam around the city and look for a job on its own, you'd get silver for each hour the character spent working while in that state. However, other characters could kidnap such player-NPC and sell it to a different NPC so the kidnapper would get the silver instead. Other players could also intervene and stop kidnapping, wchich was kinda fun if you spot your friend being kidnapped :D But imo simply capturing other players and making them whatever for X amount of time is pretty much a time wasted for those players, which would rather go offline or quit in worse case if they wouldn't be able to do what they wanted to do in the game at that time.
    • Dagother schrieb:

Doubt that would work in Albion If you could just enslave someone and restrict the player's gameplay. I remember some feature along the lines tho, in Age of Wushu, when you logged out, your character remained in the game and turned into NPC. It could roam around the city and look for a job on its own, you'd get silver for each hour the character spent working while in that state. However, other characters could kidnap such player-NPC and sell it to a different NPC so the kidnapper would get the silver instead. Other players could also intervene and stop kidnapping, wchich was kinda fun if you spot your friend being kidnapped :D But imo simply capturing other players and making them whatever for X amount of time is pretty much a time wasted for those players, which would rather go offline or quit in worse case if they wouldn't be able to do what they wanted to do in the game at that time.
      really? dont you know that players gather for their guilds? isnt it a waste of their time? same slavery man. everyone think about it and do it but being hypocritical .