Bug discord

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello,

Well I use the key "-" to silence my microphone, when kind of person irl speaks or if I make too much noise to the keyboard etc etc etc, and I can not mutates since the game, so it annoys me much , there is also the trick, that we can no longer "alt + tab" the game, and let our character run all alone, which was useful to pass from the window to another and especially for my pars, translate from French in English sentences and copy / paste, I spend my time doing this with my English writing and oral horrible (I cheat kid in English class, full of regret and bitterness.)

Version original french (non have use google traduction for that)

Salut,

Bon j'utilise la touche "-" pour taire mon microphone, quand genre des personne irl parle ou si je fais trop de bruit aux clavier etc etc etc, et je ne peux pus me mute depuis le jeux, alors ça m'embête beaucouq, il y as aussi le truc, que l'on ne peut plus "alt+tab" du jeux, et laisse notre personnage courrir tous seul, ce qui étais utile pour passer du fênetre a une autres et surtout pour ma pars, traduire de français en anglais des phrases et les copier/coller, je passe mon temps a faire ça du a mon anglais écris et oral horrible (j'ai tricher gamin en cours d'anglais, pleins de regrets et d'amertumes.)