Resources Tax. Налог ресурсами.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Resources Tax. Налог ресурсами.

English. Russian down below
      Ver. 2.0

Why not to make tax from res gathering for guilds? Many guilds try to get resources from its members. Why not create this possibility in game?
      To be able to do that we have to allow player to gather resources and he can be killed and looted in normal way, but tax would be charged only when he try to get rid of the res. (except when he drop them). For example you v gathered 900 ore, i brought it to cuty and want to sell it on AH and your tax is 30%. In this case you can only sell 600 ore. You press SELL and 300 ore goes to guild bank. Same thing happen if you try to give them to someone or try to refine.
      Now what concerning to guild itself. Special for this purpose guild has a unic chest in every city. Similar to city bank chest. Only access to it has rulers of the guild. Res as tax will be collecting there.
      And it will depends on your location, so tax goes to closest city. Ruler of the guild time after time will check those chests and if they are full then they have to create a caravan and transport them to Caerleon. (Caravans. Караваны.) for further refining and using.
      What concerns a black zones. It gets tough. Tax can be charged only in case that your guild has a claim with this res bank chest on it. If guild has no such a claim then there is no tax, however you cannot bring your raw res to Carleon. You must use a caravan. That means if you dont have a strong guild with claim you cant transport raw materials to Caerleon and you would have to ask some random people to create a caravan for you. For extra money. Every biom an bz has to have one of those chests. If your guild own it than tax will go there, if you have many then tax will go to nearest.
      if it gets full then tax stop charging. guilds can be different sizes so res bank same as guild island should be upgraded. for silver

what are your thoughts on this? isnt it good idea?
      thank you all for your help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      РУССКИЙ
      Версия 2.0

Почему бы не сделать налог ресурсами для собирателей в гильдиях. Многие гильдии пытаются собирать ресурсы со своих членов. Так почему бы не сделать эту возможность програмно?
      Для этого нужно что бы игрок мог свободно собирать ресурсы, мог быть убить и облутан ими при необходимости, но налог бы с него взымался только тогда, когда бы он пытался от них избавится. Например вы собрали 900 руды. Вы пришли в город и хотите продать руду на аукционе, а налог 30%. таким образом у вас получается выставить на продажу только 600 руды. Вы нажимаете на конопочку продать и 300 руды переходит на счет гильдии. То же самое произойдет если вы решите кому либо передать ресурсы или обработать их.
      Теперь что касается самих гильдий. Специально для таких целей, то есть сбора налога ресурсами в каждом городе должен стоять специальный гильдейских ресурсный сундук. По типу городского банка, только доступ к нему будут иметь игроки из руководства гильдии. Ресурсы в виде налогов будут собираться в них, при этом распределение будет определяться по наиболее близко находящимусуся городу. Какой город ближе туда и налог. Руководство гильдии время от времени будет проверять эти сундуки и если они наполнились , то создавать караваны в Кареон (Caravans. Караваны.), с последующей переработкой и распределением.
      Что касается черных зон. Тут все круто. Налог взымается только тогда когда у вашей гильдии есть специальный клайм на котором находится сундук по сбору налогов. Если клайма у гильдии нет, то налог не взымается, но тем временем вы не можете ваши собранные ресуры перевезти в Карлеон. Потому что перевозка необработанных ресурсов, ни как кроме как в караванах запрещена. Таким образом если у вас нет сильной гильдии то вам придется просить кого то другого перевести для вас ресурсы. Конечно за отдельную плату.
      каждый биом в черных зонях должен иметь один ресурсный сундук. И если ваша гильдия им владеет налог будет поступать в него. А если владеет несколькими то тогда в ближайший.

конечно сундуки ресурсных банков будут лимитированными. если он превысил лемит то налог не взымается. гильдии могут быть разных размеров и поэтому размер этого банка на подобие гильдейского острова можно апгрейдить. за серебро.

Какие ваши мысли по этому поводу? разве это не хорошая идея? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

my other ideas

Coins, Royalties, Costumes. Монеты, Королевские семьи, Костюмы.
      Slavery. Рабство.
      Resources Tax. Налог ресурсами.
      Create buy order. Создание ордера на покупку.
      GUILD WARS. Войны гильдий.
      Bookie. Букмекер.
      Banking system. Банковская система.
      Caravans. Караваны.
      Guild Ranking System. Система Рангов Гильдии.
      Jeweler and Herbalist. Ювелир и Травник.
      Alliance System. Система альянсов.
      You Are Crafting NPC. Вы Непись Крафтер.
      Labor Automatization. Автоматизация Труда.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von Boogis ()

• Hello Boogis,

I thing it will be more easy put normal tax like in silver but in function developers should put floor when guild leader take items from chest ... but float without floor when take tax.
      Items from taxs should go to nearest city :)

Best Regards,
      Mekate
    • well, you try to find a mistakes in this idea instead of using your brain and try to help to find a solution cos you dont want to see a benefits form it. you like- oh, i found a bug lets ruin the whole thing.

i guess, if someone kill you you still drop your resources, but you dont get charged tax all the time while you do gathering. you only get charged if you trying to replace them from your bag. say you put them in bank - you get charged. you try to sell them - you get charged. you try to refine then- you get charged. you give them to another person - you get charged. if you try to drop them you DONT get charged, you lose them. but if just just collect them you dont get charged and you can get killed and looted.
      make own guild,set 100% tax and enjoy forever gathering, without ever being overencumbered :)

letwolf schrieb:

I approve this shiny idea ! ))

how about this shiny answer? dont you think im shiny? ))) we all should be shiny ))

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Boogis ()

• dag schrieb:

Hello Boogis,

Boogis do u think that will be good if guild member for example get resources in "Cooldraft Cleft" and resources from tax go to city " Martlock":?

Best Regards,
      Mekate
      wow. thats an interesting question very interesting. i like it.
      well, in my opinion all res should go to guild bank on guild island, cos it make sense and it easier. hmmmmmmmmmmmm im thinking hmmmmmm
      you know what ????? i think you are totally right!!!!
      let me explain. if we do my way then guilds will set up tax 100% and they will avoid my Caravan system (Caravans. Караваны.) if their guild island will be locating in Caerleon. all unrefined res will go to Carleon avoiding caravan system. YES!!! YOU R RIGHT. Every city except Carleon should have guild bank. another chest like a bank but only for every guild. every city except Carleon will heve them. And res from taxes will automatically go there. to nearest ones. And only Leaders of the guild can collect them from those chest. i mean top guild people. not only one leader. So it will be their duty all the time collect res from all cities and create a caravans to transport them to Carleon to refine. YEAH!
      thank you man, awesome job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      thanks to rest of you, i will fix my original post base on your observations.

ps - one more thing. res banks should be upgradable
      something like this
      1 slot - 10k
      2 slots - 30k
      3 slots - 50k
      4 - 75k
      5- 100k
      6- 130k
      7 - 160k
      8 - 200k
      9 - 250k
      10 - 300k
      11- 350k
      12- 400k
      13 - 450k
      14 - 500k
      15 - 550k
      130 - ?

PPS - even if you are one persons guild and you have 100% tax and you have one friends who is always with you to give him res to transfer them to your bank then fine, not a problem. if you are on royal continent it wouldn't give much benefits, only saves you a bit of time for transportation. but in a black zones you are nothing. cos u pay tax in chest only and in bz it located on your claim so if you one person guild you cant have a claim. if you are in a balck zones and you dont have a claim you dont pay tax. BUT!!!! if you dont have claim you cant create a caravan, and without a caravan you cant enter a carlion, so you have to get claim or you cant transport resources. you can ask some randome people create a caravan for you from their claim and you have to pay them, besides they can steal your res. strongest servive

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Boogis ()

• Ok, so i buy cheap raw resource because its cheap.
      Some time later the price is higher and I want to sell the resource and I lose 30% as guild tax?
      Bad idea.

Could be different way though:
      % of all resources gathered on a territory is stored in territory chest and can be recovered by guildmembers with access priviliges ( so it still needs to be safely transported from the gathering site)
      Of course this tax can only apply to members of guild alliance owning the territory.
      'Cacatio Matutina Est Tamquam Medicina'
      X/
    • Targun schrieb:

Ok, so i buy cheap raw resource because its cheap.
      Some time later the price is higher and I want to sell the resource and I lose 30% as guild tax?
      Bad idea.
      its not bad idea, you just didnt understand. im talking about res which you gathered. server will see the difference between res you bought and res you v gathered. if you v gathered res then as soon as you try to do something with them , except dropping them on a floor, guild will immediately charge you tax. if you bought them from ah no one charge you tax.

Targun schrieb:

Could be different way though:

% of all resources gathered on a territory is stored in territory chest and can be recovered by guildmembers with access priviliges ( so it still needs to be safely transported from the gathering site)
      Of course this tax can only apply to members of guild alliance owning the territory.
      yes, guild chest for res tax is good idea and thats what im suggesting, but we are talking about how and which way res goes to that bank. what i offer is ...(read above)
    • dag schrieb:

Boogis schrieb:

dag schrieb:

developers should put floor when guild leader take items from chest ... but float without floor when take tax.
      hey bro, what is that mean, sorry my English isnt perfect. can you plz explain. :/
      This is mathematics. Ok so if u have number float 5,1679 floor from this number is 5 . Floor from number 5,99999 is 5 :)
      ok i got it. but as far as i remember everything above 0.6 goes to +1 like 5,6666 is 6 but 5,5 is 5
      but i still didnt get why he mentioned that. why apply this to res tax? there is no 0,xxxx there , idk
    • In mathematics u have couple function

Floor .... like i write upper ,
      ceiling all float number u round upper ceiling(3,1) = 4 . ceiling(3,6) = 4
      round is function like u wire 0,5 = 1 0,4 =0

Why i write this function .... in tax 30% or other u will have sometime float number so if u don't use this function sometimes u will lose or get for free resources.
      for example tax 15%, u get 3 resources and tax 15% so guild will get 3*0,15 = 0,45 resource. In crafting u use only Integer numbers.
    • dag schrieb:

In mathematics u have couple function

Floor .... like i write upper ,
      ceiling all float number u round upper ceiling(3,1) = 4 . ceiling(3,6) = 4
      round is function like u wire 0,5 = 1 0,4 =0

Why i write this function .... in tax 30% or other u will have sometime float number so if u don't use this function sometimes u will lose or get for free resources.
      for example tax 15%, u get 3 resources and tax 15% so guild will get 3*0,15 = 0,45 resource. In crafting u use only Integer numbers.
      ok i got it. we dont study it in russia we just learn rounds. what we can do, lets say your tax is 333,3333 of ore. so u pay full number - 333 but the rest 0,3333 stays on your account and next time when your tax lets say 333,8888 then you pay 334 and the rest which is 0,2221 stays on your account. and so on. does it make sense at all ?