Angepinnt iOS Beta FAQ

• Hey everyone,

I would like to add to the general information in the news we posted on the topic of the iOS Beta.

• The signups are still open through this form.
    • We plan on sending out additional invites on a regular basis.
    • We have also added the iPad 9.7 (2017) to the supported device list.
    • @Saffiana made a sweet guide on what to do after you have received your invitation.

FAQ
    How do I sign up for the iOS Beta?
    Please read this article carefully for all information regarding compatibility of devices and signup procedure.

How often do you invite people?
    We send our invitations in waves. Usually every two or three weeks.

I have signed up, but have not received an invitation.Why?
    We cannot invite everyone who signs up into the iOS Beta test, as the spaces Testflight offers are limited. So far, nearly all valid sign-ups have received an invitation though.
    If you have signed up without a compatible device (see the compatibility sheet in this article), you will not get an invitation as the game will not run on your device.
    If you have signed up with an account that does not have any Founder, Starter or Steam game pack on it, your application will also not be taken into consideration, as you would not be able to log into the game.

Will I receive a message if my application was not accepted?
    No. If you have not received an invitation within four weeks of signing up, it is likely that your application was not valid. We do not send out rejection notices.

Why is my iOS version incompatible on a patch day?
    Apple sends all apps through a review process, even those actually "in testing". That means, that they check every submitted version and need to greenlight it before it is useable. This sometimes takes longer than usual and the iOS version then is delayed. There is nothing we can do about that.
    And sometimes, they release a version too early, before it's even on the Live Servers. In which case: next maintenance (and the change of the version on live) fixes this. If you can't wait, here is a guide on how to revert to a previous version.

-Talion
    Losing my insanity would mean I'm losing everything: the dreams where I can fly.