Question about Yield Bonus from wearing Gathering Gear

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Question about Yield Bonus from wearing Gathering Gear

So lets say I wear T4 Skinners Gathering Gear when I'm out looking for hides. The cap, body armour and boots all give a gathering yield bonus for hides, which I see is then shown by 3 circular icons beneath my avatar. These also display a counter that counts from 1 up to 10, based on how long I'm wearing the gear - and if I change to another type of gathering gear, the counters will reset and begin counting again.

My question: what does the 10 denote? Is it 10% extra hide yield? I did try counting the hides I was gathering, but didn't notice any extra (admittedly I didn't gather for any more than 5 minutes).
      Try the game for FREE: Albion Online Trial Keys

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SHARKY ()

• @SHARKY @Nydiadus
      The extra gathering yield bonuses do not work off of a straight %, but instead on a probability chance to get double/extra resources. Let me explain:

First off, the gathering gear will provide an additional % to your gathering yield based upon each individual stack that you have (the 1 - 10 that you are seeing). For the T4 set, the chest piece gives 0.5% per stack, and the boots give 0.25% per stack, and the head gives 0.25% per stack. SO, in total ... at 10 stacks ... you get 5% +2.5% +2.5% for a total of 10% extra yield. This higher percentage on chest piece continues for each tier, with head and boots always being the same, at half of the chest.

Now, what does that yield mean? Every time you gather, depending on the tier, you get XX number of resources per swing/cast of your gathering tool. For T3 resources this is 3x, and for T4 resources this is 2x (this is the BASE amount, outside of any premium bonuses). What the gathering yield does is provide you with a CHANCE to get double the amount of these 'base' resources each time that you gather. Increasing your gathering yield to 100% will provide these extra resources all the time, while increasing your gathering yield above 100% will provide a chance to get the bonus More Than Once.

What you will see when you gather a node (Say T4 for example):
      • +2 Resources <-- base amount from node itself
      • +2 Resources (Gather Bonus) <-- it will specifically state the words "Bonus" on it
      • +1 Resources (Premium Bonus) <-- this is the 50% extra you get if you have premium.
      Keep in mind that gathering yield comes from not only the gear, but also from specializing in a particular tool itself. The destiny board allows for 100 / 100 in each tier of a resource, giving 0.5% extra per level, for a total of 50% bonus to your gathering yield. This is on top of the 70% bonus you can get from T8 gathering gear, and the 15% bonus you can get from using food Pies.
    • SHARKY schrieb:

Wow, thank you @UnholyKiller. After I got over the shock of all those figures melting my brain, I now have a much better understanding. Does this mean that the figure of 10 displayed in the 3 icons when I have T4 gear on, would increase to 20 when I have T5 gear on, 30 with T6, and so on?
      Kind of. You never go above 10 stacks total (gaining 1 per minute), but the % for each stack changes based on the tier of gear you are wearing. When you click on the piece of gear you can see the Passive spell on it, and it will show the % that the piece gives per stack. Multiply that number by 10 to get the total amount of yield the piece can provide (after waiting 10-mins for the stacks to maximize).
    • UnholyKiller schrieb:

@SHARKY @Nydiadus
      The extra gathering yield bonuses do not work off of a straight %, but instead on a probability chance to get double/extra resources. Let me explain:

First off, the gathering gear will provide an additional % to your gathering yield based upon each individual stack that you have (the 1 - 10 that you are seeing). For the T4 set, the chest piece gives 0.5% per stack, and the boots give 0.25% per stack, and the head gives 0.25% per stack. SO, in total ... at 10 stacks ... you get 5% +2.5% +2.5% for a total of 10% extra yield. This higher percentage on chest piece continues for each tier, with head and boots always being the same, at half of the chest.

Now, what does that yield mean? Every time you gather, depending on the tier, you get XX number of resources per swing/cast of your gathering tool. For T3 resources this is 3x, and for T4 resources this is 2x (this is the BASE amount, outside of any premium bonuses). What the gathering yield does is provide you with a CHANCE to get double the amount of these 'base' resources each time that you gather. Increasing your gathering yield to 100% will provide these extra resources all the time, while increasing your gathering yield above 100% will provide a chance to get the bonus More Than Once.

• +2 Resources (Gather Bonus) <-- it will specifically state the words "Bonus" on it
      • +1 Resources (Premium Bonus) <-- this is the 50% extra you get if you have premium.
      Keep in mind that gathering yield comes from not only the gear, but also from specializing in a particular tool itself. The destiny board allows for 100 / 100 in each tier of a resource, giving 0.5% extra per level, for a total of 50% bonus to your gathering yield. This is on top of the 70% bonus you can get from T8 gathering gear, and the 15% bonus you can get from using food Pies.
      T5 Pie give you 20% bonus
    • Bosque schrieb:

UnholyKiller schrieb:

@SHARKY @Nydiadus

T5 Pie give you 20% bonus
      Actually, if you look at the description on the pies the Gathering Yield goes 5%, 10%, 15% based on Tier-3, Tier-5, Tier-7.
      The load capacity (which is completely different, and just gives you more max weight) is what goes 10%, 20%, 30% based on Tier.