ARCH's demoralizing downfall.

• DjTanner schrieb:

YaayAlbion schrieb:

DjTanner schrieb:

If you ever say that lag is the reason one team won, check your logic. Everyone is lagging, everyone is rubberbanding. If one team consistently wins when heavily outnumbered while also lagging, what other excuse do you have?
      a little bit of lag is one thing. but how is a team able to turn a battle in their favor, if they aren't able to move? plz explain to us all, you the expert here. :thinking:or when their game switches to the login screen? :thinking:

watch it, :thumbdown: below djtanner is gonna share some awesome 'how-to-do-its'.
      i’m only saying that both teams lag/dc. It doesn’t favor one side or the other, so nobody can blame lag
      both teams have a good reason for losing, when they can't move or switch to login screen.
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
    • Neu

I just started playing last week, and was able to attend this event. It was quite exhilarating, felt as GW2 in the good old days..until the actual combat started - and it was nothing like the latter at all.
      Despite switching to lowest possible resolution and graphic settings, I wasn't able to do anything at all, not move nor cast. Then I got dc'd to login screen, and relogged to a bunch of the OP's guildies shredding me (they didn't look laggy at all, somehow).

I've no idea how such performance could even be tolerated in a game aimed at zvz, simply unbelievable.
      And with gw2's incomparably superior graphics, WvWvW boasting similar player numbers..? Something's inexplicably wrong here.
    • Neu

AoE hits, if there is 10 people there, 10 will be hit, if there's 5, 5 will be hit. none of those people will be able to move out of that spot because of lag. the numbers dont matter when theres so much lag like there was during this fight. also, TC does have more experience with fighting in super laggy fights like that, so they probably expected it and already knew how to go about fighting through it. that was by far the largest fight ive ever been in, and no one could really move well.

also, the fight in the tunnel was a choke fight and we needed to push through the choke cuz they were blocking the path. in a choke fight like that, again, the numbers dont matter. in fact most of the fight in elmwood was also on a choke at a river bridge, so theres another choke fight there.

TC held their ground and played well, but its not so cut and dry to say that ARCH got destroyed even though we had the numbers. those chokes and the lag dont let the numbers matter. if it was an open field with no lag, the outcome would have been drastically different.

as for all those who say ARCH was demoralized because of this fight, or we think our alliance is shit, you guys are stupid. Ill just put it this way, theres a reason 160 people showed up to fight with us that day and only 90 with TC. Not to mention we had another big group that was fighting inside dun ringell as well.

ARCH may take defeats, we may fall, we may lose everything, but at the end of the day, we keep coming back. after that second fight with TC in the tunnel, we came back but they werent there, so we fought a bunch of other people that were in there. once that was cleaned out, we proceeded to invade elmwoods territory in which we killed a bunch of gentlemen over and over. then a group of BLAME wanted to hit us from behind while we fought inside the elmwood territory and we turned and smashed them too.

Think what you will, but ARCH is relentless. Praise be
    • Neu

I think ARCHs relentless nature, not broken by defeat. Even multiple defeats is commendable. It’s a huge part of why TC respects them. Especially glut.

I did get salty when I read on reddit that some arch considered preparing for a lag fight was “exploitation” and some absolute moron thought that TC had “priority accounts” tho that’s not a even a thing. Every response of “yea” in their comms was disheartening. Arch were literally making up nonexistent excuses at that moment.

I get that y’all didnt prepare for the lag that accompany the masses. That are undoubtedly to be drawn to a dropped Mercia plot full of t8 bldgs. And TC was prepared. I wore full guardian because I know how shit it is to tank and survive in lag zvz. we dress our dps appropriately. We tell our members to prep their settings. it’s as simple as being prepared and pple considered it exploiting.

I won’t say the results would be different had lag not been there. Y’all push predictably around chokes and played nearly exactly how we wanted y’all to. Baiting and punishing you. Even with a prepared flank by Albion choppers y’all didnt react well at all and let them die alone.
    • Neu

owensssss schrieb:

I think ARCHs relentless nature, not broken by defeat. Even multiple defeats is commendable. It’s a huge part of why TC respects them. Especially glut.

I did get salty when I read on reddit that some arch considered preparing for a lag fight was “exploitation” and some absolute moron thought that TC had “priority accounts” tho that’s not a even a thing. Every response of “yea” in their comms was disheartening. Arch were literally making up nonexistent excuses at that moment.

I get that y’all didnt prepare for the lag that accompany the masses. That are undoubtedly to be drawn to a dropped Mercia plot full of t8 bldgs. And TC was prepared. I wore full guardian because I know how shit it is to tank and survive in lag zvz. we dress our dps appropriately. We tell our members to prep their settings. it’s as simple as being prepared and pple considered it exploiting.

I won’t say the results would be different had lag not been there. Y’all push predictably around chokes and played nearly exactly how we wanted y’all to. Baiting and punishing you. Even with a prepared flank by Albion choppers y’all didnt react well at all and let them die alone.
      Priority accounts to log in after a dc? Thats a good one. Its nearly as good as Glut claiming that all Guilds in Mercia were duping silver/gold and only won because of that.
    • Neu

Rosalia schrieb:

owensssss schrieb:

Priority accounts to log in after a dc? Thats a good one. Its nearly as good as Glut claiming that all Guilds in Mercia were duping silver/gold and only won because of that.
      I dont know if you heard the same call I did, who ever said priority accounts was told to shut the fuck up. It would be foolish to think a majority of ARCH thinks this to be true because 1 player says something dumb and 2 people confirm it. As for prepared.... I would think ZORN took first place on that one. Thanks for the epic fights and everyone who came out. For me its the only reason i play this game. I hope to see many more fights on this scale with greater frequency.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ONTHETANK ()

• Neu

what would be demoralizing is watching how woke loses more and more territory of there once big empire.

because woke hardly got 'fun' in their mix. 'look me I'm the best in arrogance' is most of woke.

so without having territory woke has nothing.

arch seems to have fun in whatever they are doing.
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
    • Neu

YaayAlbion schrieb:

what would be demoralizing is watching how woke loses more and more territory of there once big empire.

because woke hardly got 'fun' in their mix. 'look me I'm the best in arrogance' is most of woke.

so without having territory woke has nothing.

arch seems to have fun in whatever they are doing.
      Woke’s fun comes from fighting anyone who bothers doing so. I love how you have the inside perspective of every guild/alliance and just shitpost your pretentious comments
    • Neu

freewill schrieb:

the fear is real

arch comms #1

I wish arch shotcallers would learn from this video or recruit someone, to lead the plebs properly...

gf
      I got more cancer from listening to the 2nd video tbh.
      Its like the record got a scratch: "Pushsoutheastnow, Pushsoutheastnow, Pushsoutheastnow grllrlrlrlllgllglrlrl, Pushsoutheastnow, aoesonchoke,aoesonchoke,aoesonchoke,aoesonchoke, grlrlrlrglglrlrg, southwestnow, southwestnow, southwestnow, southwestnow, ".

I mean, ARCH comms is cancer. But the particular video you posted, actually functioned pretty well. And the 2nd video you posted is more cancer. Doesnt make any sense.

Also, why post on an anonomous profile?
    • Neu

Stravanov schrieb:

freewill schrieb:

the fear is real

arch comms #1

I wish arch shotcallers would learn from this video or recruit someone, to lead the plebs properly...

gf
      I got more cancer from listening to the 2nd video tbh.Its like the record got a scratch: "Pushsoutheastnow, Pushsoutheastnow, Pushsoutheastnow grllrlrlrlllgllglrlrl, Pushsoutheastnow, aoesonchoke,aoesonchoke,aoesonchoke,aoesonchoke, grlrlrlrglglrlrg, southwestnow, southwestnow, southwestnow, southwestnow, ".

I mean, ARCH comms is cancer. But the particular video you posted, actually functioned pretty well. And the 2nd video you posted is more cancer. Doesnt make any sense.

Also, why post on an anonomous profile?

the intent of the 1st video was in relation to the topic of arch vs tc, and the comedy of the comms, not the actual fight.

the 2nd video is just posted for arch as a way to improve, to witness the master in action.
      albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/10686600
      this was the result

yes the first video is one of the better shotcallers for arch and you see how the fight went, you don't see some similarities to the tc video, compared to other arch shotcallers?
      -the broken record is the simplicity of the 2nd video, i feel you need that for so many people (seems like you disagree). but you have to view it from being a participant, not watching it for entertainment, like the first video. take what you can from that 2nd video, learn, improve, get better. doesn't mean you have to copy everything.