General trophies bad description

• General trophies bad description

While its a movable item in inventory/AH trophy description says it provides happiness to all the workers.
    After setting it on the ground it says it provides happiness to up to 3 workers.
    3 workers are max for small houses but its not 'all' in a guildhall.

The fix would be changing description, but i'd like to propose changing the effect to affect 15 workers not 3.
    This trophies cost pennies (1-100s) so obtaining them is no cost at all but it is very hard to arrange guildhall aesthetically if i have to fit 5 of each trophy inside.
    I just can't make it look good when it's cluttered with general trophies.

<3
    'Cacatio Matutina Est Tamquam Medicina'
    X/
  • What you wrote doesn't make much sense.
    Thats the root of the problem inthis case - devs struggle to properly describe how the trophy works ;)

And the item description still is wrong because it says:
    'Trophy add 5 happiness for up to 3 labourers'
    'Each labourer can only benefit from one'

Which is wrong because in guildhall each tome affects each laborer, not up to 3 and each labourer can benefit from five not one.

It just doesn't do what it says it does, simple as that.
    It needs to be changed not unsuccessfully explained in forums.

And the aesthetics issue still stands.
    Squeezing 5x of each trophy makes guild hall looks like a hoarders den.
    Just make it add 5happy to each worker, each worker benefits from only one and increase fame to fill merc and skinner trophies because those actually cost some serious cash ;)
    X/
  • "trophy will add 5 happiness for up to 3 (...)" = each of max 3 labourers will get 5 happiness, so max happiness the trophy can provide is 15, which means if you get more labourers they won't get 5 happiness, but the max happiness will be divided/shared with all the labourers.

"each labourer can only benefit from one" = labourers cannot benefit from the same trophies (type+tier) multiple times.
  • @Dagother you cannot say words mean something else they do.

"each labourer can only benefit from one" = labourers cannot benefit from the same trophies (type+tier) multiple times.
    Yes thats true - this sentence means what you said but it doesn't describe how it works in game.

If i have 15 workers and 5 t2 trophies and remove one of this 5 trophies EACH worker will lose happines - that disproves description statement that trophy affects up to 3 workers. It affects up to 15 and i can prove it in game.

Then i remove second - again EACH worker will lose happines - this disproves description statement that each worker can benefit only from one and again i can prove it ingame.

I know you understand how the system calculates I'm not trying to say the system is bugged.

The bug is incorrect description:
    - 1 trophy affects up to 15 workers, not up to 3.
    - 1 worker is affected by up to 5 identical trophies not by 1.
    X/
  • Targun wrote:

The bug is incorrect description:- 1 trophy affects up to 15 workers, not up to 3.
    - 1 worker is affected by up to 5 identical trophies not by 1.
    You're missing the part of the description, 5 happiness up to 3 labourers, it doesn't say it affects up to 3 labourers.
    And labourer cannot be affected by 5 identical trophies, but one, which is just what's stated in the description.
  • @Dagother
    So the description is accurate if there is three or less workers. Yeah I know. But my point is that this description isn't accurate when there is more than three workers.

The description should cover general behaviour of item not one special case of use.

You cannot say a non working clock is accurate because 2 times per day it shows accurate time.
    X/
  • Targun wrote:

And the aesthetics issue still stands.

Squeezing 5x of each trophy makes guild hall looks like a hoarders den.
    Just make it add 5happy to each worker, each worker benefits from only one and increase fame to fill merc and skinner trophies because those actually cost some serious cash ;)
    Haha yes it's horrendous.

This is how I arranged my trophies to hide them. (I can fit 23 in there) and the 12 others are T6-7-8 so they are not so bad looking.

The view on the Left is from the NW door behind beds. Obviously one door is locked but you could remove the two beds, trophies and workers in the way.