Albion Online - Goldgraph / The flow of Gold

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ravenar schrieb:

I think that the announcement that global discount limit was raised from 1000 to 1500 might have triggered things. Next it will be raised to 2000? 8| :whistling:
      I'm not sure if they even decided if the change was going to be permanent. I think it was initially planned to be a temporary thing to help Steam crowd buy / upgrade islands. Don't really think it will be raised again but it does sound like they are considering leaving it at 1500.
    • Why not 1499 or 1501 or 1673? I got the impression that in this game everything is done at random. All numbers have no basis.

Like "oh 1000 is not enough. Now let it be 1500".

Even a planned economy compared to a market system was not as terrible as these magic numbers.
      Игровое Инвестиционное Сообщество: инвестируем серебро, получаем прибыль.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/87605-Игровое-Инвестиционное-Сообщество/?pageNo=1
    • CatFresh schrieb:

Any idea where gold is headed these next few weeks?

I know steam players will need premium soon which I'd think would drive the price up more.

Keeping premium on my alts for LP is getting rough.
      Are Steamplayers even able to pay with gold? Valve wants there money too and I read that they separated it.

Im not into Steam, so I dont follow it. Make it REtAiL or it does not happen =p.
    • Clu schrieb:

Why not 1499 or 1501 or 1673? I got the impression that in this game everything is done at random. All numbers have no basis.

Like "oh 1000 is not enough. Now let it be 1500".

Even a planned economy compared to a market system was not as terrible as these magic numbers.
      Basicly it was set to 1500 becouse gold was like 750 silver at the steam release so they wanted maximum of 50% tax reduction so they made it to 1500 which made the tax reduction to 50%
    • Fooky schrieb:

AcOrP schrieb:

Basicly it was set to 1500 becouse gold was like 750 silver at the steam release so they wanted maximum of 50% tax reduction so they made it to 1500 which made the tax reduction to 50%
      That's what they said but the result was to cause the inflation the global discount is designed to fight.
      I communicated this to the developers as soon as the change was announced...
      Bank of Albion
      Investments & Third-Party Services
      Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434
    • Fooky schrieb:

AcOrP schrieb:

That's what they said but the result was to cause the inflation the global discount is designed to fight.
      Or they just wanted to give more of an incentive to pay real money for premium.
    • Piddle schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

IkeHyran schrieb:

perhaps, but technically all premium is for real money
      I don't understand this thing you said.
      If you buy premium with Gold someone else purchased that gold from SBI for real money... using in game money to pay for premium just means someone else is paying your premium with real money in exchange for your in game money.
    • Fooky schrieb:

Piddle schrieb:

Midgard schrieb:

IkeHyran schrieb:

perhaps, but technically all premium is for real money
      I don't understand this thing you said.
      If you buy premium with Gold someone else purchased that gold from SBI for real money... using in game money to pay for premium just means someone else is paying your premium with real money in exchange for your in game money.
      To clarify, if you pay for premium with silver, the silver automatically fulfils a gold order on the market and again removes gold from the market.which was paid for by cash.
    • I was thinking about buying gold for one year premium because I just need other 2000 gold. But somehow the game is too crazy right now. I always though in "True player driven economy" price wont go up so crazy but I guess I was wrong. Beside my first guild was a economy-money guild and we discovered the sad true about goldseller who either hack or manipulate the game. I mean all the guildmember throw all there money together to buy as many places in Caleon as possible and we still got outbid by one guy with no guild. ( Our Ex Guildmaster somehow upset him) So that was his revenge.

Right now I have no idea where the game is going.....the price of gears are droping because you dont really need to replace them beside repair them with silver. Small guild and solo player dont really have anything to say in blackzone. without premium the game isnt really worth playing...

And still no android version after a year of promise.
    • More silver is injected into the economy than leaves the economy. This surplus is mostly invested in gold. I don't see how its not obvious why gold keeps going up.

It takes an average player maybe 8 hours to grind enough silver for one month's worth of premium. In comparable games, this number is closer to 30-40 hours. Compared to other games, the price of gold is currently way too low.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • Stravanov schrieb:

More silver is injected into the economy than leaves the economy. This surplus is mostly invested in gold. I don't see how its not obvious why gold keeps going up.

It takes an average player maybe 8 hours to grind enough silver for one month's worth of premium. In comparable games, this number is closer to 30-40 hours. Compared to other games, the price of gold is currently way too low.
      You mistook the premium for subscription. In Albion you can play without premium.

For example, I use only a discount on the market. And sometimes I use crafting points. I do not do PvE or PvP. I have accumulated somewhere 3000 points of skills. I could easily play without a premium.

Those who deal only with PvP also do not need a premium.

There are also players who have improved their skills to 100 or bought a premium for a year ahead.
      Игровое Инвестиционное Сообщество: инвестируем серебро, получаем прибыль.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/87605-Игровое-Инвестиционное-Сообщество/?pageNo=1

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clu ()

• Clu schrieb:

Stravanov schrieb:

More silver is injected into the economy than leaves the economy. This surplus is mostly invested in gold. I don't see how its not obvious why gold keeps going up.

You mistook the premium for subscription. In Albion you can play without premium.
      For example, I use only a discount on the market. And sometimes I use crafting points. I do not do PvE or PvP. I have accumulated somewhere 3000 points of skills. I could easily play without a premium.

Those who deal only with PvP also do not need a premium.

There are also players who have improved their skills to 100 or bought a premium for a year ahead.
      Nevertheless, premium is the best metric to measure gold price against.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • Neu

I recently learned about the three real factors that change the goldprice.

It is possible to predict the movement of the goldprice about one to three months in advance.

It is proven by an economic researcher working for a university. His publications absolutely nail it.

I am willing to share this information for 5 million silver.

Let me know if you want to be able to predict the market price of gold.