The city plot contest system is pure nonsense

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The city plot contest system is pure nonsense

Seriously, it's been a while now i was looking of the city plots un black zone. I was hoping to see nice and great fights for city plots but nearly nothing happened. Since beta 3 i saw like 2 plots beign taken and only because it was nearly abandoned.

Tooday, SMN tried a 3rd shield on the THE SOLAR city plot but the fact is that even with bigs gears we had near from 0 chance to take it because of the GVG system and the shield.

The solar have 0 GVG teams. They have absolutly no one to do GVG in black zone since a while now.
      We were aware of that and our GVG team tried her chance to take the plot.

This is the history of attacks :

1rst shield : no show (L FUCKING OL)
      2nd shield : Mercenary team (thelastmohican or something like that)
      3rd shield : Their first mercenary team lost the second shield so they called for an other one : Dad mojo please help us we give you stuff )
      Of course, the last shield was 30% bonus

I mean, how the fuck are we supposed to take a city plot seriously ?
      In this game, if you have 0GVG team but you was enought to do a big lag zerg in the release, GG you have a nearly invincible city plot.

I know a lot of good guild whitch would like to have a plot in black zone to really try hard but they can't because of this systeme.

Seriously guys this is ridiculous :

The solar : 0 GVG teams but sill have their plot
      Chicken kiss: Left the game and playing Dofus but still show to defend an abandoned city plot
      Albion shopers : they launched like 1 gvg since the release, but still have a nearly invincible city plot
      The second plot of Money Guild : The buildings are not even T6 but no one will even try to touch it until the game die

And a lot of city plot whitch can't even be defended by its own guild, but we all know that except if the plot is dropped, no one will take it.

The game is dying, a lot of GVG teams are leaving, a lot of guilds are leaving and still tooday we have nonsenses like the 30% bonus and the possibility to call any mercenary teams we want when we need to save a city plot that we don't even deserve.

The most amazing in all of this is that people was already complaining about this and the devs was like "Ok guys we will get rid of it let's erase this 50% bonus... NOW IT'S ONLY 30% OMFG I'M SO HIGHT RIGHT NOW, HAVE YOU SEEN THE FCKING DRAGON IN THE KITCHEN ?!!!"

People were telling me : "You know maybe they don't have a team because they have problems, this is not fair what you are saying blablabla my sister is my wife..." I don't care ! This is a sandbow and this is supposed to be " Hardcore PVP (the most AWESOME joke of the century) so when you can't defend a plot by your own, you deserve to loose it, having the possibility to call the entire world to help you and carry your presence in black zone is a JOKE.

Year i'm a bit salty right now.
      Sorry for bad english

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Billoufield ()

• Myringains schrieb:

Gugusteh schrieb:

Chicken Kiss didnt even try to attack the plot (you dont try === you dont get .)

The farm was bugged (like many other features on this game: according to the damages dealt on plot and farm (ie shiro's AA dealt 46dmg on both on the tank)
      Youre retarded.
      k.

screen from plot:
      gyazo.com/c217889cb941aa49254ba8ceb46763d2
      screen from farm:
      gyazo.com/7caf94d84fcd3759d547fd52070db335
    • Myringains schrieb:

Gugusteh schrieb:

Chicken Kiss didnt even try to attack the plot (you dont try === you dont get .)

The farm was bugged (like many other features on this game: according to the damages dealt on plot and farm (ie shiro's AA dealt 46dmg on both on the tank)
      Youre retarded.
      Who's the retarded one ? The guy trying to say something with arguments or the tard trying to say something with 2 words and 0 arguments ? Hmmmmm Not sure.

@ZiiGAZZA I agree with that, everything i'm saying applies to SMN. However, this is not a reason to don't blame this system
    • Im pretty sure devs are addressing this; as it is now unless you played day 1, you have no chance at a city. The big problem is they dont want people to quit the game bc their city is lost but I think they are adding shit like automatic transfers of your banks to a guild island if you lose a city during a 1 week evacuation period.
    • YaayAlbion schrieb:

true. but there are even more ways.
      Like what ? DDOSing ? We even tried to make biggest offers to their mercenary teams...

Concidering that the stuff were given to the mercenaries by the guild, the stuff already were in their chests in the plot and trying to make a blocus by killing them to sneak their stuff was usless. Also due to they could TP to the plot when whey was guilded, it's also usless to try killing them on the road to the GVG.
    • Billoufield schrieb:

YaayAlbion schrieb:

true. but there are even more ways.
      Like what ? DDOSing ? We even tried to make biggest offers to their mercenary teams...
      Concidering that the stuff were given to the mercenaries by the guild, the stuff already were in their chests in the plot and trying to make a blocus by killing them to sneak their stuff was usless. Also due to they could TP to the plot when whey was guilded, it's also usless to try killing them on the road to the GVG.
      ok so here would be a really sneaky way.

if you are a really good team, you could pay those same mercenaries double the prize of the defenders and make them accidentally lose the gvg for the town plot? they are just mercenaries, they just care about who pays most.

but how good are your negotiation skills?

you could make a deal with those mercenaries and make them lose more gvgs when they play against you. in this way you could make those mercenaries part of your own team, while they gvg against you.

it does have to happen in a stealthy way of course, because when those mercenaries lose too much, no one will hire them anymore lol. but you get the idea? you simply pay the mercenaries of the opponent double the amount of silver, so they will lose gvgs against you.
      Let's Make Albion Legendary. just somerandom
    • The thing is that as soon as the defender bonus is lowered there are going to be a lot of guilds losing town plots massively, which means that a lot of players from those guilds are going to quit and people quitting makes other people quit (domino effect). The problem with the GvG system is that is so bad design that 30% defender bonus is too much but 20% defender bonus is too low. Taking a town shouldn't be easy. If the defender points are reduced then every guild that his 5 top members are better (not even better but with 100/100 specializations and T8.2 masterpiece gear) than the 5 top members of the town's plot owner is going to be able to take it. Reducing defender points are going to make the 3 top guilds the only one able to hold a town plot.

I think the GvG system should be eliminated and make them ZvZ like in Eve so we can have wars where everybody matters. Right now it doesn't matter how good your 295 other guild members are, all that matter is how good your top 5 members are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jaime ()

• Jaime schrieb:

The thing is that as soon as the defender bonus is lowered there are going to be a lot of guilds losing town plots massively, which means that a lot of players from those guilds are going to quit and people quitting makes other people quit (domino effect). The problem with the GvG system is that is so bad design that 30% defender bonus is too much but 20% defender bonus is too low. Taking a town shouldn't be easy. If the defender points are reduced then every guild that his 5 top members are better (not even better but with 100/100 specializations and T8.2 masterpiece gear) than the 5 top members of the town's plot owner is going to be able to take it.
      Well the current iteration is just unfair. Its 100% "first come, first serve".
      Also, the "players will quit if they lose their town plot"-argument is considerably weakened due to the fact that many players are probably quitting because they realized the fact that GvG's are unbalanced, and that GvG'ing right now is 100% pointless. I'm one of those players that thinks 5man PvP content is the most interesting. And due to the current situation with GvG's, its just not worth my time (other than the fun).
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • There's 0 interested in playing GvGs not because of the defender points but because is impossible to a new guild to fight in Black Zones because the top guilds have teams with 100/100 specializations, T8.2 masterpiece gear and lots of training. To be able to beat them you're gonna have to get to that level of specialization, your team needs to be rich enough to be able to afford at least T8.1 and you're going to lose repeatedly that expensive gear just to train because you're not going to win those guys in your first GvG. Also you're gonna need a good zerg to win the battlecamp.

Most of the people that are able to GvG get into a top guild, they don't make new ones.
    • Jaime schrieb:

There's 0 interested in playing GvGs not because of the defender points but because is impossible to a new guild to fight in Black Zones because the top guilds have teams with 100/100 specializations, T8.2 masterpiece gear and lots of training. To be able to beat them you're gonna have to get to that level of specialization, your team needs to be rich enough to be able to afford at least T8.1 and you're going to lose repeatedly that expensive gear just to train because you're not going to win those guys in your first GvG. Also you're gonna need a good zerg to win the battlecamp.

Most of the people that are able to GvG get into a top guild, they don't make new ones.
      I think you overestimate the power of the current BZ guilds. There are a lot of them that basically don't have a functioning GvG team at all right now.

Just look at the black zones. Right now, there is a grand total of 4 territories being attacked.

Upcoming guilds THINK that BZ guilds are more powerful than they are.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • Jaime schrieb:

Stravanov schrieb:

Upcoming guilds THINK that BZ guilds are more powerful than they are.
      They actually are. They have an unlimited gear supply, lots of gvg training and a proved good composition. Also they have 100/100 specialization and masteries. Upcoming guilds have 0 chance.
      Black Zones GvGs need a cap like the yellow zone GvGs.
      Except many of the GvG'ers with "lots of training" quit. And now the guild isn't seing much GvG action. So the new GvG breed is kind of inexperienced.