[27.10.17] Albion Developer Talk

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Finders schrieb:

solventh schrieb:

Finders schrieb:

Been in ZvZ when the player count is 60v60 and my settings are on max and its not bad...... might hang up for a sec ((lag spike)) when a a big push comes but goes away quickly..... In most cases trying to play this game on a stock $399 PC you will get performance lag.

Low frames per second (FPS) appear as your entire game behaving slowly. If your frame rate is low enough, playing the game may feel like watching a slideshow as only a few different frames appear on your screen per second. In less extreme cases, the game will feel jerky and slow – just the opposite of smooth.
      Frame rate issues aren’t caused by network problems. If you have a low frame rate, that’s not the game experiencing lag – that’s your computer failing to keep up with the game. You may need a faster graphics card, more Ram, or a better CPU. Your hard drive may be too slow, causing the game to slow down as it’s forced to read data from your hard drive. You may have too much junk software running in the background, competing for resources.
      u r living in ur own dream.to believe you i d want you to report every detail of your hardware & software, location, the date that zvz happened, your connection details, etc.
      My PC was over $1500 Us dollars ((built almost 2 years ago)) that i built for gaming if you need my PC specs here they are

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VII HERO LGA1150
      Intel Core i7-4790K Processor
      Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX
      Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 2400MHz

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ GAMING
      Corsair HX Series HX850 850W
      Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB
      Some Corsair RGB Fans

WB 1TB HD
      Windows 10
      Location is Ohio
      Internet speed 60 Mbps
      Room Temp 65 to 70F
      ZvZ happen Daily sometimes they are small other times they are very large. Castle fights are big as well.

What else would you like to know?

i dont see anything obviously more powerful compared to my hardware. the only huge difference is total memory where i have 16 gb. maybe that s why your pc can handle the zvzs better. but this gotta be tested. cos this game as far as we know DOESNT NEED 32 GB memory. :]
    • Nice and vague update.

Hey guys

We know stuffs wrong; please spend 5mins watching me list all the shit features which you have all reported to us numerous times since Beta 1.

Don't worry though as I will provide little to no answer on how we intend to improve the current situation.

This wasn't an update. This was pointing at flaws in the game and giving 0 indication on plans to solve them.

I thank you though as it took 5mins away from my actually playing the game trying to find shit to do.

A larger number of your long term suporters backed this game for its open world pvp and full loot... both areas you have systematically nerfed in recent updates.

The open world issues aren't just related to being zerged. The issue is balance between the armour and weapon tiers. As an open world player there's no need to fame past t6. The bonus over t4 is negligible at best. It simply isn't worth it. Especially when 99% of the time whether you live or die is down to your mount choice and the gankers choice of pot

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von spindrift ()

• spindrift schrieb:

vague update
      My first thoughts, too.

How exactly do they want to make non-zerg areas?
      How will Fishing work? (Like gathering, or on personal island(s), or what? Will it be relevant, e.g. cooking, as in new recipes/food?)
      What do they mean by involving the whole guild into territorial warfare? Only for the ZvZ phases when everything gets dropped, or something for the gatherers/crafters/farmers to do, too?
      What are the features to improve guild-management? Pretty sure they'll hit a "big" update on that and miss half of the actual important stuff.

Not that many details there, I think the roadmap was more informative then this...
    • I know a lot of people have been waiting for fishing. I really hope the dev team focus on a good variety of fish and a purpose for it.

Any new skills would be a welcomed edition. While Albion is essentially PVP oriented, you have a lot of players who are playing in hopes of expansion in other areas including new resources and skills that aren't about fighting.
    • I´m not a fan of these kind of vague updates for us.

I´d be interested in more concrete things - and assume that´s the case for the vast majority of the playerbase.

How about the nearer future - and things you conretely will implement soon enough?

1. Arena
      Ranking/Ladder, Seasons, Rewards, improved Qing system, 1 on 1, 3 on 3 modes?
      Can it be that hard to work on a model for making an existing content more appealing long term? Imagine how many players would enjoy any kind of incentive like a ranking system there. (stop the mimimi about"OHH HGs DONNA DIE"stuff - wont gonna happen)

2. GVG
      List of complete changes to the system?

Make us happy again - give us insights and as much details as possible with a schedule. I hope it doesn´t need a major update to bring in a such stuff so we can enjoy supporting AO for longer.
    • @Korn
      Why don't you like the idea with transferring guild island to homeplot after winnig this plot?
      With this change game world will be very dynamic, we will be able to face a lot of different guilds which are trying to win homeplot.
      Losing homeplot wil be still very painfull, because guild will have to destroy all building which they were working on very hard for weeks and use all materials to build guild island or just sell it.
      Transferring idea is just the best solution, because even if u lose ur homeplot u dont have to destroy all the thing u were working on, u are just moving back to city and u can working on trying to get ur homeplot back or just try to find otherone and fighting for it.

My reff link! -->> HERE <<--
    • Billoufield schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

Note that internally, we have achieved massive improvements for large scale combat performance. These will be tested and optimized further. At the latest, they will be rolled out with the Kay update later this year.
      Dude if you really achieved a real improvements in the ZvZ laggs and performance problems, the game will retake a lot of interest to the eyes of many people. it would be serious dope fighting a big amount of players withous falling down to 3 FPS.
      It‘s too early to be fully sure, but in our test runs, we managed to get 3 FPS up to 20+ in large scale fights. This might be improved further. However, it is not yet release ready.
    • Korn schrieb:

Billoufield schrieb:

"Intense guild warfares" LOOL I think everyone who is aware of the problem of the 30% shield on city plot and the possibilities to switch guild anytime you want have laughed hard to this sentense. Open your map and see how boring the blackzone is at the moment.

But most seriously : Nothing really concrete on this video, i'm affraid that it's just a bait to slow down the hemoragy on players.
      We‘ll significantly reduce the defender bonus for home plots. To offset, guild who lose a home plot will have a few days to get their stuff out before the new owner takes over.
      Not first or second time it's mentioned bonus will be reduced, but an ETA is never given, is this on next patch? next year? soon tm (aka never?)
      We are recruiting!

• Vocandin schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

Billoufield schrieb:

"Intense guild warfares" LOOL I think everyone who is aware of the problem of the 30% shield on city plot and the possibilities to switch guild anytime you want have laughed hard to this sentense. Open your map and see how boring the blackzone is at the moment.

But most seriously : Nothing really concrete on this video, i'm affraid that it's just a bait to slow down the hemoragy on players.
      We‘ll significantly reduce the defender bonus for home plots. To offset, guild who lose a home plot will have a few days to get their stuff out before the new owner takes over.
      Not first or second time it's mentioned bonus will be reduced, but an ETA is never given, is this on next patch? next year? soon tm (aka never?)
      "very soon"
    • My expectations for fishing:
      • Personal island fishing: streams of fish appear at the edges of your island. Fish caught can be used at the butcher to either filet them and turn those into food or dry the fish for animal food and/or plant fertilizer
      • Skill games to offer a challenge while fishing. Getting skilled will reward more loot one way or another
      • Open World fishing spots with tiers and exclusive reweards
        • hard fish scale: material for new equipment/armor type (plate and leather armor)
        • bigger fish, that yield a treasure purse (always silver and chance of Black Market loot)
        • Occassional aggressive fish may attack the player. Those scale from normal mob power to elite mob power
        • Very rare chance of catching a gigantic fish, which will emerge and stay for 1-6h = world boss. Fisher will have few seconds to get away, or he will be killed.
      • New tool: Fishing rod. Needs wood and fiber/or leather (can use either one, but always with wood)
        • Quality/item power decides time needed to catch a fish and increased chances for higher loot tables of fish and treasures
      • Fishing as either a complete new job and adventure style in the open world or to relax on your personal island for farming and occassional silver
      • Fishing tournament with unique prices every month
      Nothing less, gladly more.
    • Fishing and Solo PvP updates sound really nice. I just wish the news was faster now that I gave away of all my items, missed out on 2 months of learning points, and lose all my solo pvp friends/enemies who left the game.

Solo Pkers could be the biggest player base of this game
      Orange Zone:

Attacking another player gives the attacker and attacked player a buff called "Orange Flagged"

Orange Flag lasts for 7 seconds and is refreshed on attack.

Orange Flag protects players from all attacks from any player other than the player that Orange Flagged with the player, but not against npc attacks.