Benefits to stone gathering?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Benefits to stone gathering?

So I am a T5 stone quarrier who is about to hit T6. Im sitting here gathering granite in mercia then walking by all these enchanted ore and log nodes.. and wondering to myself what benefits are there to gathering stone in mercia? There's no fame or rare bonus to gather in the black zones that I know of. Someone told me that the game has denser clusters of stone to offset this, but without any evidence Im not sure if this is true. Im considering switching to fiber gathering, since Im unsure which would be more profitable at this point.
    • boli schrieb:

Same density of resources in all blackzone areas. So get out of mercia.

I've not chekced prices but the base price for stone is higher than any other resource. So in theory you still can make decent money with stone.
      Unfortunately Ive had much more success in black zones then in the yellow zones. My ally owned the black zone cluster and I havent run into anyone in my trips back.

However.. trying to get my stone from martlock to carleon, I lost 3000 kg of t5 and t4 stone. I was very very sad. The black zone has been much kinder to me than any yellow or red zones. Not to mention most nodes in the yellow zones I tried were already gathered,
    • Lamim schrieb:

boli schrieb:

I've not chekced prices but the base price for stone is higher than any other resource. So in theory you still can make decent money with stone.
      Unfortunately Ive had much more success in black zones then in the yellow zones. My ally owned the black zone cluster and I havent run into anyone in my trips back.
      However.. trying to get my stone from martlock to carleon, I lost 3000 kg of t5 and t4 stone. I was very very sad. The black zone has been much kinder to me than any yellow or red zones. Not to mention most nodes in the yellow zones I tried were already gathered,
      T8 stone gather here, Slow to fame and low profit.

Ofc u have to farm in BZ, u will find rlly nice T6 stone maps and also T7, i can make a t7 stack in a hour but as i said, its nothing compared to getting a 7.2 .3 cotton, ore or hide...
    • I do stone (t8) 95/100 mastery on t6, and skinning (t6 currently). Since both are literally on the opposite spectrum of each other - I get to swap from one to another to not be bored, and doing stone allowed me to build a laborer empire of 108 laborers so far...

Doing skinning allowed me to level literally every weapon in the game to t4, and at least 1 in the class to t6 (I have t6 holy, t6 dagger and t6 axe - one in each "combat tree")

I get a free stack of t5 blocks every other day from laborers. Attention is in the details :)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

I do stone (t8) 95/100 mastery on t6, and skinning (t6 currently). Since both are literally on the opposite spectrum of each other - I get to swap from one to another to not be bored, and doing stone allowed me to build a laborer empire of 108 laborers so far...

Doing skinning allowed me to level literally every weapon in the game to t4, and at least 1 in the class to t6 (I have t6 holy, t6 dagger and t6 axe - one in each "combat tree")

I get a free stack of t5 blocks every other day from laborers. Attention is in the details :)
      I havent dabbled much in labourers yet. Can you go get better than t5 mats from then, and wouldnt it be better if you did if you could?
    • Circe1872 schrieb:

Lamim schrieb:

I havent dabbled much in labourers yet. Can you go get better than t5 mats from then, and wouldnt it be better if you did if you could?
      Gathering laborers only bring back resources the same level as the book you give them. Also they can only take books that are the same level as them or lower. So you can't give a T6 book to a T5 worker.
      To further add to that - Laborers have a % chance to bring back glitter - and the book (and therefore the materials) go up to tier 8.

So a t8 laborer can take a t8 journal for work. I have 3 maxed t8 laborers (150% return on t7 and 120% return on t8)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Lamim schrieb:

boli schrieb:

I don’t think he’s suggesting you get out of black zone. Just out of Mercia. From what I hear Angelia is pretty underpopulated and because enchanted % isn’t a concederation for you then you should gather in the BZ with the lowest risk.

As for sticking with stone...I quit stone gathering because the lack of “OMG .3 I’m rich bitches!”.