Devs, grudge+glaive?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Fix in theory is easy - make it apply the curse only once per enemy. It may kill the ability but its better to sac 1 ability than making all comps to must run it and few combos that are out there with it (grudge).
      Pretty much detailed guide for nature healing in pvp/pve - https://albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/15819
    • Dreamerbg schrieb:

Fix in theory is easy - make it apply the curse only once per enemy. It may kill the ability but its better to sac 1 ability than making all comps to must run it and few combos that are out there with it (grudge).
      Wouldn't the real fix be to make curse NOT deal damage on application, and only make it deal damage as the dot ticks?
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • Stravanov schrieb:

Dreamerbg schrieb:

Fix in theory is easy - make it apply the curse only once per enemy. It may kill the ability but its better to sac 1 ability than making all comps to must run it and few combos that are out there with it (grudge).
      Wouldn't the real fix be to make curse NOT deal damage on application, and only make it deal damage as the dot ticks?
      Thats how to fix it. You got the point
    • from what i saw, the average amount of hits which were being stated as "OP" was around 4-5.... i mean 2 or 3 procs would create balance... no other way to crack the nut, besides making it not proc damage immediately per hit.

I also saw the same thing in both videos posted tho, the tanks using windwall. it almost seems that people are to affraid to go out of meta, enfeeble aura is a hell of a drug... just saying :)
      Remove the following features: Fast Travel and Re-Roll.
      ( If you agree with me, copy my signature to help make this opinion more widespread. )
    • Stravanov schrieb:

Dreamerbg schrieb:

HaHAA that has been a feature since Beta 1 haHAA
    • Gank schrieb:

Stravanov schrieb:

Dreamerbg schrieb:

Please try to make full sentences that make sense when you talk to me.

Thanks.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • Stravanov schrieb:

Gank schrieb:

Stravanov schrieb:

Dreamerbg schrieb:

Please try to make full sentences that make sense when you talk to me.
      Thanks.
      Sorry dad. Its been a coded mechanic since the field of decay E on the Great curse was first added. Dot applied=dot ticks for dmg.
    • Gank schrieb:

Stravanov schrieb:

Gank schrieb:

Stravanov schrieb:

Dreamerbg schrieb:

Please try to make full sentences that make sense when you talk to me.Thanks.
      Sorry dad. Its been a coded mechanic since the field of decay E on the Great curse was first added. Dot applied=dot ticks for dmg.
      And why cant they change that?
    • meomeo schrieb:

Just raise the duration from 6sec to 8sec and add charges (~6)?
      I'm going to agree with something like this. Adding charges would probably be the most effective way of managing this. It provides a chunk of high burst, but is limited in its capacity, unlike the current system where it is almost sustainable high burst. 6 charges might be too low, maybe 10 or something, on the same timer so that getting all 10 hits out requires some coordination/weapon combination. This will make the ability more of a niche comp (regular bow/whispering bow/glaive) but not nerf it into the ground to where it isn't still a viable alternative to the armor pen beam.
    • i mean during that exertion vs money guild fight i counted mostly about 6 grudge hits, within the current state, while the glaive was forced to use hunter jacket, while money guild wasnt running arcane or some other counter, I think once it was 8 hits?.... actually giving it 10 charges wouldn't change anything, changing the cd to recast grudge might be the very best option tho
      Remove the following features: Fast Travel and Re-Roll.
      ( If you agree with me, copy my signature to help make this opinion more widespread. )
    • I thought the point of grudge was (before i understood its burst application) that someone could apply vile curse to alot of targets.. so that then curse could keep up the stacks on multiple targets and deal alot of spread pressure. I was surprised with the instant burst application of it, which makes in my book no sense.
    • please don't remove insta-hit ability of Vile Curse, that's the only reason of Vile Curse staying worth. now continuing applying Vile curse after 4 stacks is reasonable for that instant effect. if removed then it would nerfed to the ground and Curse mages would exist for only one skill Armor pen. currently Dot of Vile curse per stack is much lesser than Dot of nature staff thorns spell (ridiculous)
    • letwolf schrieb:

please don't remove insta-hit ability of Vile Curse, that's the only reason of Vile Curse staying worth. now continuing applying Vile curse after 4 stacks is reasonable for that instant effect. if removed then it would nerfed to the ground and Curse mages would exist for only one skill Armor pen. currently Dot of Vile curse per stack is much lesser than Dot of nature staff thorns spell (ridiculous)
      Could be mitigated by raising dot damage slightly. Easy fix.
    • Stravanov schrieb:

Dreamerbg schrieb:

No, because then it would just be used on a slightly slower weapon.

The way to fix it is to just give it charges. Make it have 4 charges so you can get to max stacks.