[Feedback] Arena and PVP fame progress

• [Feedback] Arena and PVP fame progress

So far in Albion Online a player can dedicate to:

• Full farm and progress as a farmer character and get money enough to do his part at the albion economy world.

• Full craft and progress as a crafter character and get money enough to do his part at the albion economy world.

• Full PVE and progress as a pve character and get money enough to do his part at the albion economy world.

This three options includes a destiny board progress, in farm/craft/gear tree and it's ok but what about pvp?

• Full PVP doesn't exist without PVE cause we need to farm fame to wear some gear or unlock some skills and it's ok cause there's no just a arena/gank/gvg pvp in this game, if a group are farming inside a dungeon and meet other group its pvp too but I think there's no usefull fame rewards for pvp

So my point and idea is give players some fame for gear tree in pvp activities

• Arena: Not for kill/assist maybe for a KDA o just participate (win/lose -> more/less) fame direct to gear tree at destiny board

• Other pvp: Hellgates, gank, zvz, etc. this is more a open world pvp except hellgates but here players get pve fame so it's ok, so I think maybe a part in % of progress in gear equipes at destiny board gear tree for each kill or depending of the pvp fame that the kill give.

I'ts important that this mechanic in case you implemente be a little help no a farm mode cause like a said PVE and PVP in this game are associated, but just a little help to progress