Lymhurst is Dead

  • prohibit the sale of T4 and lower Caerleon for example, only on the outside cities. Remove the yellow areas and replace them with red / blue areas only on the royal continent.You have to find a few things so that the whole map is played, otherwise it is useless to have so many maps
  • Blump wrote:

    prohibit the sale of T4 and lower Caerleon for example, only on the outside cities. Remove the yellow areas and replace them with red / blue areas only on the royal continent.You have to find a few things so that the whole map is played, otherwise it is useless to have so many maps
    Don't need to prohibit sales in Caerlon - just remove any T4 spawns from Black Zone, then remove the T5 spawns from Yellow zones - replace them with T4s. T5+ is Red/Black Zone exclusive.

    Also convert 1 of the yellow zones in each Biome to Tier V Red Zones with much more T5 than T6 spawns.

    This makes T4 spawns only happen in Blue/Yellow Zones around the outer cities. You want T4? You gotta go there.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by RockLobster ().

  • Problem is only one.
    Possiblity for take fame. Shitty, small PvE (few shitty dungs on yellow and red zones)

    Not only yellow city go to die. All game go to die because activity for normal players is total shit. Only trolls have fun in this game.

    Many good PvE was delete. Who remamber Brakers Bay?

    Devs don't know that without normal players PvP will be die. So on short time "hardkore" PvP players will close door in this game.
  • RockLobster wrote:

    Blump wrote:

    prohibit the sale of T4 and lower Caerleon for example, only on the outside cities. Remove the yellow areas and replace them with red / blue areas only on the royal continent.You have to find a few things so that the whole map is played, otherwise it is useless to have so many maps
    Don't need to prohibit sales in Caerlon - just remove any T4 spawns from Black Zone, then remove the T5 spawns from Yellow zones - replace them with T4s. T5+ is Red/Black Zone exclusive.
    Also convert 1 of the yellow zones in each Biome to Tier V Red Zones with much more T5 than T6 spawns.

    This makes T4 spawns only happen in Blue/Yellow Zones around the outer cities. You want T4? You gotta go there.
    Or you could just stop playing. The tiers are placed where they are. Stop asking for inane changes to be made and making feedback on things you see as problematic. At this point I think you just get off on it.
  • Snorri wrote:

    RockLobster wrote:

    Blump wrote:

    prohibit the sale of T4 and lower Caerleon for example, only on the outside cities. Remove the yellow areas and replace them with red / blue areas only on the royal continent.You have to find a few things so that the whole map is played, otherwise it is useless to have so many maps
    Don't need to prohibit sales in Caerlon - just remove any T4 spawns from Black Zone, then remove the T5 spawns from Yellow zones - replace them with T4s. T5+ is Red/Black Zone exclusive.Also convert 1 of the yellow zones in each Biome to Tier V Red Zones with much more T5 than T6 spawns.

    This makes T4 spawns only happen in Blue/Yellow Zones around the outer cities. You want T4? You gotta go there.
    Or you could just stop playing. The tiers are placed where they are. Stop asking for inane changes to be made and making feedback on things you see as problematic. At this point I think you just get off on it.
    I come back to see you hunted down every post I made today, vomited on your keyboard and pushed "Reply"

    Clearly someone got butthurt. Go cry some more about Fire Mages in Arenas.... lol

    The post was edited 3 times, last by RockLobster ().

  • RockLobster wrote:

    Snorri wrote:

    RockLobster wrote:

    Blump wrote:

    prohibit the sale of T4 and lower Caerleon for example, only on the outside cities. Remove the yellow areas and replace them with red / blue areas only on the royal continent.You have to find a few things so that the whole map is played, otherwise it is useless to have so many maps
    Don't need to prohibit sales in Caerlon - just remove any T4 spawns from Black Zone, then remove the T5 spawns from Yellow zones - replace them with T4s. T5+ is Red/Black Zone exclusive.Also convert 1 of the yellow zones in each Biome to Tier V Red Zones with much more T5 than T6 spawns.
    This makes T4 spawns only happen in Blue/Yellow Zones around the outer cities. You want T4? You gotta go there.
    Or you could just stop playing. The tiers are placed where they are. Stop asking for inane changes to be made and making feedback on things you see as problematic. At this point I think you just get off on it.
    I come back to see you hunted down every post I made today, vomited on your keyboard and pushed "Reply"
    Clearly someone got butthurt. Go cry some more about Fire Mages in Arenas.... lol

    snorri is the hyper-high-end-troll of this forum XD
  • Says @CallMeGosu and @RockLobster whos only response to every post I make is "get good". Nothing to contribute other than inane babble and bullshit.

    Right now, I am trolling you, because thats all you contribute to every discussion, so I thought you might like to see how it is to spend your time responding to people being annoying on purpose.

    I didnt find every post you made @RockLobster, I was going to, and then I thought what a total waste of my life it would be trying to sink to your level and be as retarded as you. Did it make your life fun tho, needing to come and retaliate, again, here? At this point I'm starting to think you get off on it. And actually @RockLobster I gave you sound investment and life advice, maybe you should take it.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Snorri ().

  • Snorri wrote:

    Says @CallMeGosu and @RockLobster whos only response to every post I make is "get good". Nothing to contribute other than inane babble and bullshit.

    Right now, I am trolling you, because thats all you contribute to every discussion, so I thought you might like to see how it is to spend your time responding to people being annoying on purpose.

    I didnt find every post you made @RockLobster, I was going to, and then I thought what a total waste of my life it would be trying to sink to your level and be as retarded as you. Did it make your life fun tho, needing to come and retaliate, again, here? At this point I'm starting to think you get off on it. And actually @RockLobster I gave you sound investment and life advice, maybe you should take it.
    you have high problems with reading and understanding what others say. yep, i told you to get better but i also told you how you can do this. all you do is "you only say get better" "qqqqqqq" "cry" wtf XD
  • CallMeGosu wrote:

    Snorri wrote:

    Says @CallMeGosu and @RockLobster whos only response to every post I make is "get good". Nothing to contribute other than inane babble and bullshit.

    Right now, I am trolling you, because thats all you contribute to every discussion, so I thought you might like to see how it is to spend your time responding to people being annoying on purpose.

    I didnt find every post you made @RockLobster, I was going to, and then I thought what a total waste of my life it would be trying to sink to your level and be as retarded as you. Did it make your life fun tho, needing to come and retaliate, again, here? At this point I'm starting to think you get off on it. And actually @RockLobster I gave you sound investment and life advice, maybe you should take it.
    you have high problems with reading and understanding what others say. yep, i told you to get better but i also told you how you can do this. all you do is "you only say get better" "qqqqqqq" "cry" wtf XD
    Thats right Gosu, your attitude is exemplary, no one could possibly see you as abraisive.
  • Snorri wrote:

    Says @CallMeGosu and @RockLobster whos only response to every post I make is "get good". Nothing to contribute other than inane babble and bullshit.

    Right now, I am trolling you, because thats all you contribute to every discussion, so I thought you might like to see how it is to spend your time responding to people being annoying on purpose.

    I didnt find every post you made @RockLobster, I was going to, and then I thought what a total waste of my life it would be trying to sink to your level and be as retarded as you. Did it make your life fun tho, needing to come and retaliate, again, here? At this point I'm starting to think you get off on it. And actually @RockLobster I gave you sound investment and life advice, maybe you should take it.
    Just shut up.
  • RockLobster wrote:

    Snorri wrote:

    Says @CallMeGosu and @RockLobster whos only response to every post I make is "get good". Nothing to contribute other than inane babble and bullshit.

    Right now, I am trolling you, because thats all you contribute to every discussion, so I thought you might like to see how it is to spend your time responding to people being annoying on purpose.

    I didnt find every post you made @RockLobster, I was going to, and then I thought what a total waste of my life it would be trying to sink to your level and be as retarded as you. Did it make your life fun tho, needing to come and retaliate, again, here? At this point I'm starting to think you get off on it. And actually @RockLobster I gave you sound investment and life advice, maybe you should take it.
    Just shut up.
    Tell you what, I will when you do.
  • RockLobster wrote:

    Blump wrote:

    interdire la vente de T4 et inférieur Caerleon par exemple, seulement sur les villes extérieures. Supprimez les zones jaunes et remplacez-les par des zones rouges / bleues uniquement sur le continent royal.Vous devez trouver quelques éléments pour que toute la carte soit jouée, sinon il est inutile d'avoir autant de cartes
    Vous n'avez pas besoin d'interdire les ventes en Caerlon - il suffit d'enlever les T4 de la zone noire, puis de retirer les T5 des zones jaunes - remplacez-les par des T4. T5 + est exclusif à la zone rouge / noire.
    Convertissez également 1 des zones jaunes de chaque biome en zones rouges de niveau V avec beaucoup plus de données T5 que de données T6.

    Cela rend les frayes T4 seulement possible dans les zones bleues / jaunes autour des villes extérieures. Vous voulez T4? Tu dois y aller.
    if I need T4 and I find more in black zone, I will not go looking for it in yellow / blue zone, I will farmer the T5 and I will sell to buy the T4 at Caerleon.Unless the T4 no longer sells to Caerleon, we would be obliged to make convoys more often between cities outside caerleon, which would cause more convoys and therefore a higher risk of ganking on the red zones for example .
  • Blump wrote:

    RockLobster wrote:

    Blump wrote:

    interdire la vente de T4 et inférieur Caerleon par exemple, seulement sur les villes extérieures. Supprimez les zones jaunes et remplacez-les par des zones rouges / bleues uniquement sur le continent royal.Vous devez trouver quelques éléments pour que toute la carte soit jouée, sinon il est inutile d'avoir autant de cartes
    Vous n'avez pas besoin d'interdire les ventes en Caerlon - il suffit d'enlever les T4 de la zone noire, puis de retirer les T5 des zones jaunes - remplacez-les par des T4. T5 + est exclusif à la zone rouge / noire.Convertissez également 1 des zones jaunes de chaque biome en zones rouges de niveau V avec beaucoup plus de données T5 que de données T6.

    Cela rend les frayes T4 seulement possible dans les zones bleues / jaunes autour des villes extérieures. Vous voulez T4? Tu dois y aller.
    if I need T4 and I find more in black zone, I will not go looking for it in yellow / blue zone, I will farmer the T5 and I will sell to buy the T4 at Caerleon.Unless the T4 no longer sells to Caerleon, we would be obliged to make convoys more often between cities outside caerleon, which would cause more convoys and therefore a higher risk of ganking on the red zones for example .
    Hey that works.

    Ultimately, the point is, someone has to harvest the T4. This will make something in the Blue/Yellow zones high demand. Folks who are risk averse can sell it in the outer Royal Cities for cheap. Those who are not can buy up the cheap stock in those cities and caravan through Red Zones for the higher prices in Caerleon.

    Either way, people actually have business in the outer Royal Lands again.
  • RockLobster wrote:

    They really didn't think the current iteration on the map through - no Black Zone cities, no connection to Black Zone out of Caerleon.

    50% of the Royal Lands were marginalized by Day 7. By 2 months and a half in, every city but Caerleon is 100% obsolete.

    On their previous versions, with numerous ways to get to the Black Zones, these cities always had some traffic.
    Yes. I never played during beta but I saw some videos where there was multiple ways to black zone and not just Caerleon was a superior solution to the current one where the other cities are doomed to be ghost towns. SBI is showing some real lack of experience in certain areas of game design.
  • Only answer to why they have taken the instanced banks is because we have lost somewhere between 60-80% playerbase or so I heard, I cannot believe it to be that high but you never know.....
    About having outlying cities, its a bit too late now to introduce a change as explained by others above in other post as it would defiantly then but many of the player base infront of many others if they were smart to bank many resources beforehand, straight away the markets would be some massively manipulated only a select few would be making money while others would have to fit into the price schemes these moguls would be.
    The only solution I could see to make these cities viable to be used again is maybe make them be able to be connected to the same market as Caerleon, have a wide spread market, get rid of the individual markets, everyone can live in which ever town they want, not be forced to live in Caerleon if they want to deal in that market, I get that people would think this is a step back but its not, actually now these cities although they have a few players still in them, will slowly decrease as the player base gets better and equips better and these towns dont have the resources to feed them what they will need without having to pay stupid prices. I rather run naked to Caerleon buy X and Y, get equipped than pay some of the prices for items in the smaller towns, many people have that mentality, so slowly the small towns will die as the big pie money and cheap items are in Caerleon. Obviously this would kill the traders between cities, but basically if you want to aim for the big bucks all is down in Caerleon regardless.