Loyal Rangers of the East:(Lymhurst and Bridgewatch) Premier PVE, Crafting, NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY GUILD! (WITH ALSO A CURRENT ALLIANCE THAT IS SMALL GUILD FRIENDLY AND PLANS FOR FUTURE PVP)

• Loyal Rangers of the East:(Lymhurst and Bridgewatch) Premier PVE, Crafting, NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY GUILD! (WITH ALSO A CURRENT ALLIANCE THAT IS SMALL GUILD FRIENDLY AND PLANS FOR FUTURE PVP)

Thank you for reading my recruitment thread.
    Just a few remarks of our guild and future alliance.

We could be small and tight knit, or large and still tight knit.
    Anyone and any type of player is welcome and will have a place in our guild.
    We will focus on Crafting, PVE, and be very new player friendly (IN FACT WE PLAN TO GROW WITH NEW PEOPLE (and veterans who want to join too) )

My guild will prove to be a fresh new approach to the game and will mostly cater to the Casual sort of folk though all are welcome.
    If you like to just play at your own pace. We are for you.
    If you like to have a good community to chat with. We are for you.
    If you like to go about your own business while watching netflix or listening to tunes. We are for you.
    If you want to PVP, we plan on making a large alliance for that in the future, if you are patient then we are for you. If not then maybe not.

We are looking to grow a strong community for all our members.

We also have FULL TIER 4 GUILD ISLANDS in both Lymhurst and Bridgewatch free to craft on.

Additional guild values and benefits are as follows:

- Seek out new members of the game looking to grow with a family. We also offer anyone the rights to recruit people if they wish to help. Our guild depends on the help of everyone.
    - Real life comes first however we are going to be very active guild with many alliance guilds our members can always play with.
    - Provide Guild Members and alliances with a good base crafting island free/ VERY LOW minimal fees to use. (Donations and 1% taxes may needed to be created as they do take alot of food).
    - Recruit other guilds with similar values and recruit guilds that would like to have a good base foundation of people (PVPers and PVE/Crafters working together).
    - Help guilds in our alliance as if they were our own guild members.
    - If a member in our guild would like to make their own guild, RAISE THEM UP and help them. Their guild will be in the alliance and we will help it grow too.
    - Conduct self in a good manner and have patience as we will have players of all walks, from brand new player, to seasoned MMORPG player.
    - Has utmost patience and perseverance as a good strong guild takes time to grow.

If you are interested in joining please apply with the in game guild searching tool and add Shroude to your friend list. You can also send me an in game mail, send a private message here, or reply here and I will contact you.

Thank you!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shroude ().

• Hi shadowzeus. We have members from all over the world currently and plan on growing worldwide with the same guild values. We currently have members from various places including and not limited to US, UK, South Africa, Australia, Russia, etc.

We encourage all members to help our guild grow. Anyone at anytime can become a recruiting officer.

I sent a friend request to you in game to the name ShadowZeus.. assuming that is also you please accept I am sure I can get you in our guild. I see that other posts you are looking for a laid back casual no pressure guild and that is exactly what we are.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this helps.... on a side note GUILD AND ALLIANCE UPDATE!

We currently have have raised in population to 27 UNIQUE MEMBERS!!

We also have TWO GUILD ISLANDS TO CRAFT ON IN LYMHURST AND BRIDGEWATCH!

We also have alliances with the following guilds:
    Knights in Tights
    I See You
    Hasl Hard
    Wart Hogs
    Wizards of the woz

and negotiating with Panic Attack.

Our alliance size is now 47 Members with 20 Million total fame.

Please read original post for any other minor updates. Thank you!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Shroude ().