Can we remove the Tier III and IV Black Zones all ready?

• Can we remove the Tier III and IV Black Zones all ready?

Hi guys,

Seriously... can someone here give me an explanation as to why the Black Zone, particularly Anglia, is saturated with these buttfuckingly worthless zones that serve only as an obstacle to ride through on the way to relevant zones that actually aren't a complete goddam waste of your time? What Blackzone player in their right freaking mind would go to a IV zone, see a green dungeon and be like: "Y'know what would be a good investment of my time? Stopping here and doing shit and not going to the Tier V or Tier VI zone... which is already diaherra enough compared to the fame from Tier VII and Tier VIII zones, but you're in the middle of Anglia so fuck yourself, you get nothing good."

Maybe they wouldn't say that exactly since it's a bit of a mouthful, but I'm pretty sure the only use they'd have for a Tier III zone is to squat out a quick shit behind an unenchanted tree had Albion implimented realistic digestive systems for all players.

Can we just nuke Tier III and IV zones off the fucking map and make Black Zones Tier V+? The Royal Lands already have a monopoly on "useless shit"... let's not step on their toes.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von RockLobster ()

• I'm not saying remove sand from the sand box - I'm saying make the sand worth using. Bump the Tier III and IV zones up to V so they're actually worthwhile to spend time in. And I've honestly never seen anyone farming around any city plot in Anglia (Tier III), nor does anyone in my guild or anywhere else seem to do the Tier IV zones, now that we actually have territories in worthwhile places.

And hey, my post is right behind yours confirming the fun I was having in your old thread there. While yes, my desire to play has been tanking sharply, I'm still logging in at least once every other day. I'm just fed up with how worthless Anglia is and how much I'd wish they'd just fix it rather than me having to consider leaving my guild (which I really like) in order to actually play in Mercia... the only place that's apparently worth being in these days.

And the sad thing is, even if the Devs took this feedback and, by tomorrow, every worthless Tier III and IV zone was made into a Tier V... all I could say is: "nice start, but Anglia's still pretty much worthless without higher tier zones and a reasonably competitive enchanting rating." I mean, fuck, even the Royal Lands have Tier VII zones. Anglia doesn't have any. What kinda sense does that make?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von RockLobster ()

• maybe i played in a different BZ, but Mercia is not all rainbows and lollipops nor is it easy mode. I disagree on dropping T4 zones, but T3 without the T3 resources they used to have are redundant, IMO. Green portals should be worth less since its a lower risk gathering there, but it should still be a step up on Royal. I have played all zones in my time here, and i miss the easier life of green and yellow portals, not as if they were gank free but you dont have hours at a time where every gate from home plot to Carleon is camped by arch in t4 gear.

I wish you could come spend a week with me in Mercia, you'd see it's much more of PITA than those without experiences in the zone think.
    • I kinda have to agree with the op here.....why would a person run t3 mobs in the bz? I wouldn't run them in any zone myself. Am I missing something? maybe the fame is better than I remember or some such.

I thought the whole purpose was to keep an availability of t3 and t4 mayerials for gathering only in the bz. Surely (unless i am wrong of course about t3 fame/silver) they could just update the dgs to a higher tier so they are more relevant.

Is it more worthwhile because less farm them and pvpers do not go there much?
    • Noreaga schrieb:

maybe i played in a different BZ, but Mercia is not all rainbows and lollipops nor is it easy mode. I disagree on dropping T4 zones, but T3 without the T3 resources they used to have are redundant, IMO. Green portals should be worth less since its a lower risk gathering there, but it should still be a step up on Royal. I have played all zones in my time here, and i miss the easier life of green and yellow portals, not as if they were gank free but you dont have hours at a time where every gate from home plot to Carleon is camped by arch in t4 gear.

I wish you could come spend a week with me in Mercia, you'd see it's much more of PITA than those without experiences in the zone think.
      I think you're looking back at Anglia with rose-tinted glasses, my friend. ARCH don't bother us here in Anglia because the place is so worthless, even ARCH be like: "No thanks - we have better places to be." That's quite a statement.

Yes, you can go extended periods of time farming all the Flat T4, T5 and T6 you can imagine with minimal interruptions. Have at it.

I just can't help but feel the last two months I've spent in my guild, fighting for Anglia - while fun - has ultimately just been a waste of time. The game design has basically dictated the only worthwhile place to fight is Mercia... and while I'm sure it's not rainbows & lollipops, it's where Albion is actually worth playing.
    • fair ill give you that, and you are probably right beta numbers and your zone is not the same as release in mercia.

It just comes across as everything that is wrong with the game is Mercia's fault, and i get sensitive about that despite that, you usually bring good arguments about everything else. i do see that you agree that the home plot system is a little broken, but they cant make it too fluid since some guilds have spend hundreds of millions on getting a mini city going in the BZ and that would cause more people to quit than we are losing now.

been trying to respond for a few weeks, but could just never do it without sounding like an asshat.
    • Noreaga schrieb:

fair ill give you that, and you are probably right beta numbers and your zone is not the same as release in mercia.

It just comes across as everything that is wrong with the game is Mercia's fault, and i get sensitive about that despite that, you usually bring good arguments about everything else. i do see that you agree that the home plot system is a little broken, but they cant make it too fluid since some guilds have spend hundreds of millions on getting a mini city going in the BZ and that would cause more people to quit than we are losing now.

been trying to respond for a few weeks, but could just never do it without sounding like an asshat.
      Oh, the home plot system is borked beyond belief - the proof has been not one single city plot in the entire game has been taken via the GvG system from a guild that actually wanted to keep it. That whole system needs an enema.

I don't blame Mercia or the people in Mercia for the game's problems - I blame the developers for over-rewarding it and making it so easy for organized beta guilds to get in and essentially preventing them from ever leaving. To a smaller degree, I blame the Community Management and Albion Informer (no hate just facts) for oversensationalizing Mercia and neglecting anything else. The first Official War Report, for me, was the straw that broke the camels back. Anglia got a footnote promising that they'd try to give a shit about Anglia next time. But really, Anglia's an unrewarding dump and a waste of time... why should they have to pretend it isn't?

But yes, 80% of it falls on the development. As you've said, they've utterly failed at making the Royal Lands or Anglia worth the spit it took the design them... and Cumbria is essentially just the Mercia Waiting Room.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von RockLobster ()

• Skipperrussia schrieb:

Witch part about them dont you like? Their is LOTS of mobs in theyre that you can farm for lots of experience witch I have been doing (and lots of other playersare doing to). I dont understand why people are complaining trying to remove sand from the box???

I mean, I am still playing this game and having lots of fun.

You should try to get out into the world and explore and make content because there are LOADS of players having lots of fun.

Still having fun.. what am I doing wrong?
      Great parody/meme post.

You definitely nailed his argument. "Even tho you already thoroughly explained your point, I enjoy the things being criticized, why don't you?".

Great job Captain! Your "one trick pony" of an argument/response to every topic is becoming a meme on these forums.
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

RockLobster schrieb:

And hey, my post is right behind yours confirming the fun I was having in your old thread there.
      that guy was a troll, it wasn't me who made the post. (check the name again)
      An affected troll or an affectionate fan-boy, not sure yet - but I definitely got a follower now ;)
      I'll give full points for that one - I assumed it was you on an alt account and you'd just forgotten to switch over. :D

10/10. Quality troll. Would read again.