How do you acheive 100/100 trophy Happiness with laborers? (if you use 3 beds and a table too)

• How do you acheive 100/100 trophy Happiness with laborers? (if you use 3 beds and a table too)

Best I can get even with a T8 house (due to furniture limit) is 85. That's all 7 tiers of laborer specific trophies in house (T2-T8), then 3 tiers of general trophies (T6-T8) (adds up to 85). The remaining space is filled with 3 beds and a table which is required. (14 slots total: 7 specific trophies, 3 general, 3 beds, 1 table)

Is this an oversight by the devs on the furniture limit or am I missing something very obvious? Right now, the only way I see it even being possible to get 100 on trophy happiness is remove all 3 beds and use that space for more tiers of general trophies (which I wont be doing).

Why have the meter go to 100 if it's not even possible with a full setup (since it's expected that you to have beds and a table too)?

In my case I only have 80 trophy happiness since I use that extra 1 space for a chest.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BloodFury ().

• BloodFury wrote:

Is this an oversight by the devs on the furniture limit or am I missing something very obvious?
    it is.

I posted on this in the beta, when u had to have 2 (two!) of each general trophy to make 3 laborers happy (each general trophy was limited to making 2 laborers happy, not 3 like its on release). So you had to have 14 general trophies (not 7 like now)

So the fix they did was to change general (and I assume all other) trophies to make 3 laborers happy instead, which freed up t2-t8 (7) slots in the house, but that is not enough of course.

There is also the explorer's looking glass, which may be better to use instead of 1 of the trophies, to maaayyyybe squeeze in another 5 pts of happiness, but you won't be getting to 100 either way.

Unless of course they let us make .1 and .2 furniture ;)
  • Captainrussia wrote:

BloodFury wrote:

Is this an oversight by the devs on the furniture limit or am I missing something very obvious?
    it is.
    I posted on this in the beta, when u had to have 2 (two!) of each general trophy to make 3 laborers happy (each general trophy was limited to making 2 laborers happy, not 3 like its on release). So you had to have 14 general trophies (not 7 like now)

So the fix they did was to change general (and I assume all other) trophies to make 3 laborers happy instead, which freed up t2-t8 (7) slots in the house, but that is not enough of course.

There is also the explorer's looking glass, which may be better to use instead of 1 of the trophies, to maaayyyybe squeeze in another 5 pts of happiness, but you won't be getting to 100 either way.

Unless of course they let us make .1 and .2 furniture ;)
    Thanks for getting back to me. I figured I had my head wrapped around this pretty well and it was just a developer oversight.

Just as a side note I have that Explorer's looking glass and sadly it only gives 5 points to all (just like general trophies). It basically is just 1 more general trophy you can add if you were opting to go all generals instead of the bigger boost from specifics.