Premium: where is the 50% global discount?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Premium: where is the 50% global discount?

Hello,

What happened with the 50% global discount that the premium status has?...

From some weeks to nowdays, that "global discount" was reduced from 50 to now 33%... is this a bug or what?

Not only the repair cost is f**** absurd, now you have to pay almost as a non-premium character.
      I have a Sword! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞o==}::::::::::::>
    • 50% global discount is NOT part of premium. Its a global discount for all ppl if the gold price is low. The discount is 50% if the gold exchange is 500 or less silver per gold. If the exchange rate reaches 1000 silver per gold the discount will be 0%

Edit: or better explained, the global discount is variable, changing between 50% at 500 or less for gold up to 0% for 1000 or more for gold
    • Ahm! thought it was because the premium stauts... :huh:

Even so! The repair cost is huge!. If you fall in a expedition 2 times... you get almos no silver from it. Also, if you fall in a dungeon and you repair you gear with the repair-kit (double repair prices) is like a sword in your back... HURTS! :cursing:

Maybe to player with tons of gold and silver is nothing... but i don't have that much time to advance in this game and also money to pay the premium all months.
    • Shadari schrieb:

50% global discount is NOT part of premium. Its a global discount for all ppl if the gold price is low. The discount is 50% if the gold exchange is 500 or less silver per gold. If the exchange rate reaches 1000 silver per gold the discount will be 0%

Edit: or better explained, the global discount is variable, changing between 50% at 500 or less for gold up to 0% for 1000 or more for gold
      Both on the SBI site and in game it states that a 50% market tax reduction is part of premium. So I currently have 2 issues. If those without premium are getting it, that is 1 more reason premium is worth less. Second, I am currrently not getting even what I am paying for since it is not currently 50%.
    • Diegho schrieb:

Ahm! thought it was because the premium stauts... :huh:

Even so! The repair cost is huge!. If you fall in a expedition 2 times... you get almos no silver from it. Also, if you fall in a dungeon and you repair you gear with the repair-kit (double repair prices) is like a sword in your back... HURTS! :cursing:

Maybe to player with tons of gold and silver is nothing... but i don't have that much time to advance in this game and also money to pay the premium all months.
      You could pay they monthly fee and not worry about it
    • MissBehave schrieb:

Shadari schrieb:

50% global discount is NOT part of premium. Its a global discount for all ppl if the gold price is low. The discount is 50% if the gold exchange is 500 or less silver per gold. If the exchange rate reaches 1000 silver per gold the discount will be 0%

Both on the SBI site and in game it states that a 50% market tax reduction is part of premium. So I currently have 2 issues. If those without premium are getting it, that is 1 more reason premium is worth less. Second, I am currrently not getting even what I am paying for since it is not currently 50%.
      Market tax reduction is not the global discount.
      You are playing less fees on the auction house, that's the mentioned reduction.
    • EaosAmur schrieb:

Diegho schrieb:

Ahm! thought it was because the premium stauts... :huh:

You could pay they monthly fee and not worry about it

I repeat... i cannot pay every month the premium. But thanks to the devs, this game allows you to play even without it (not like other).

I could request to reduce repair cost... but I dont want to be insulted for those who have more money than needed.
    • the decrease in global discount acts as silver sink, to reduce the inflation in the game. It's a good think, as there are not many money sinks to begin with. Without money sinks soon there would be so much silver in the system that useful items would become nearly unpayable for new / causal players.

Just think about it, what beside repair cost really drains noticable silver from the system? Maybe island upgrades, but that only works like once each character.
    • MissBehave schrieb:

Shadari schrieb:

The market tax is what you see when you trade items in the local market places. If you have premium, your tax rate there is halved.

The global discount is what applies to in-game silver sinks, such as repair costs. It depends on the global gold/silver price just before downtime. If that is below 500, the discount is 50%. If it is 1000 or above, the discount is 0%, if it is 700, the discount is 30%, and so on.
    • Korn schrieb:

MissBehave schrieb:

Shadari schrieb:

The market tax is what you see when you trade items in the local market places. If you have premium, your tax rate there is halved.
      The global discount is what applies to in-game silver sinks, such as repair costs. It depends on the global gold/silver price just before downtime. If that is below 500, the discount is 50%. If it is 1000 or above, the discount is 0%, if it is 700, the discount is 30%, and so on.
      Great explanation. TY