How much PING will SEA Player face? Is it Playable?

• How much PING will SEA Player face? Is it Playable?

Hello world..
    Im from SEA.. Planning on buying started pack to play this game.
    There is only 1 question on my mind TBH. How much PING will i have and is it playable?
    Currenty im playing ToS and LoL with 30-50 ping. Any Idea? :) :) :)
  • i play from Australia, non fiber connection and i get a ping of about 300 only due to the fact my wife is streaming Netflix and my son plays crap like CoD. on a good day i get about 260. pvp is doable too but you gotta be a little more with it but be prepared to die a lot when going solo
  • Here in Brazil I get about 180-250. I feel the game have a big delay between comand and response. For me this is one of the big problem in game playability, especially in pvps because the game does not flow like LOL, for example.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Boleto ().

• FatTalker wrote:

i play from Australia, non fiber connection and i get a ping of about 300 only due to the fact my wife is streaming Netflix and my son plays crap like CoD. on a good day i get about 260. pvp is doable too but you gotta be a little more with it but be prepared to die a lot when going solo
    I'm from Malaysia.
    From what you explained, i don't think my PING will be better than 250 though.. Maybe it will be around 300-350/ms (Which is a very huge delay between command & response time)

Is there any way to try the game before purchasing it? If so, it will be great! Not asking for much.. Maybe around (7 days trial period)
    Because in my opinion, it's not worth it to buy the game just to check Real PING in game.
  • I played with 200-300ms (no spikes, locked). And I can assure you it's 100% playable. The others that answered you I think they lack a little practice in this style of game, but the very mechanisms of Albion allow you to play with a high ping. The only thing I really could not tell you is how it works up to 300ms. But even that number is playable. Luck and enjoy this great game!