Enchant power deniable

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Enchant power deniable

For starters, for people who don't know this, enchantment power is less for artifact items than it is for regular items, as follows

Regular item: 100 power per enchant
      Artifact: 75 power per enchant
      Demon(hell item): 50 power per enchant

So item power jumps is already too small as it is and now its even smaller for special items enchantment.

Case in point. When i hit T6 daggers i wanted to buy a nice bloodletter (artifact weapon) so i saw the 6.2 was 400k on the market and then the 6.3 was actually 1.5Million
      And im thinking 'damn, do i really wanna spend an extra mill so that my weapon is 3% stronger?'
      In my case i didn't see the point in spending that extra and obviously i don't see the point in taking a 6.2 into bz when i can do just fine with a 6.0 or even 4.1 if im in a team because as we all know by now risk/reward ration for taking big items into bz is quite negativa, like 20-1.

Which is another subject that i think should be looked into
    • Eve Online works in similar ways... "shiny" special ships that are only 3-5% better in certain fields (well more like 10%) usually blow up just like regular ships...

But history has seem some amazing pilots doing some spectacular feats of glory like taking on 10-15 ppl solo and wrecking them...

That is why that 10% at x100 cost is there.... so that 1% of exceptionally skilled players can have the glory they deserve...

If you never played Eve or Albion for 5+ years then you probably won't understand a word I've said...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

Eve Online works in similar ways... "shiny" special ships that are only 3-5% better in certain fields (well more like 10%) usually blow up just like regular ships...

But history has seem some amazing pilots doing some spectacular feats of glory like taking on 10-15 ppl solo and wrecking them...

That is why that 10% at x100 cost is there.... so that 1% of exceptionally skilled players can have the glory they deserve...

If you never played Eve or Albion for 5+ years then you probably won't understand a word I've said...
      Are you suggesting the power system is made for players with 5+ years experience of Eve Online or Albion???

And the rest should just accept the fact the system is sub-optimal? So that in your words 'exceptionally skilled players can have the glory they deserve...'

wtf
      think before u reply, thanks
    • Reezon schrieb:

Are you suggesting the power system is made for players with 5+ years experience of Eve Online or Albion???
      Yes. Because eventually everyone will have 5+ years of AO experience...

Reezon schrieb:

And the rest should just accept the fact the system is sub-optimal? So that in your words 'exceptionally skilled players can have the glory they deserve...'
      No, the rest should accept the fact that at some point they too will have 5+ years of AO experience. This game is here is for the long haul, this is not SuperMario that you play for a couple days and uninstall.

When you have 5+ years in AO (and its only been out 3 months, so nobody - not even I have 5 + years in it) come back to me and complain that you dont like the system.

You probably haven't even tested all the weapon and gear combos out there yet...

Reezon schrieb:

wtf
      Same to you... unless you're planning to not be here after 2-3 months...then go ahead and cry that there is not enough instant gratification here for you...
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

Reezon schrieb:

Yes. Because eventually everyone will have 5+ years of AO experience...

Reezon schrieb:

No, the rest should accept the fact that at some point they too will have 5+ years of AO experience. This game is here is for the long haul, this is not SuperMario that you play for a couple days and uninstall.
      When you have 5+ years in AO (and its only been out 3 months, so nobody - not even I have 5 + years in it) come back to me and complain that you dont like the system.

You probably haven't even tested all the weapon and gear combos out there yet...

Reezon schrieb:

wtf
      Same to you... unless you're planning to not be here after 2-3 months...then go ahead and cry that there is not enough instant gratification here for you...

So according to you, new players should just sit and wait and reap the profits of the system and have fun in like 5 years? cool

Btw i played this game a year ago and i am playing it again now and i see the problem right now

And this isn't the Eve online forums its Albion Online and as far as im concerned I never heard of a solo dude taking out 10-15 ppl on his own so please just stfu there is no glory like that on this game

I am all in favour of delayed gratification but that actually isn't the case here as well as you can see in this post
      Gratification is shrinked as time goes by

The whole concept of delayed gratification is to wait, put in effort and then receive something worthwhile
      In this case you put in a TON of time, effort and then receive... less, a lot less.
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

Eve Online works in similar ways... "shiny" special ships that are only 3-5% better in certain fields (well more like 10%) usually blow up just like regular ships...

I don't know about Eve but Albion Online is not Eve and I have yet to see one person kill 5 people, let alone 10 or 15 people solo. Can you post a vid of that? And great nature healer, pre patch, does not count.
    • Here’s an idea. If it’s not worth the money to you, don’t buy it. It’s a player driven economy. The market sets the price and it has set a price that you find unacceptable. That’s your perogative, but someone must be willing to pay it yes?

If they took your advice and boosted the IP of artifact weapons, what do you think would happen to the price? IT WOULD GO UP! And you would still be a sad panda, only you would be a sad panda that had even less of a chance against people wielding said weapon.
    • Teech schrieb:

Here’s an idea. If it’s not worth the money to you, don’t buy it. It’s a player driven economy. The market sets the price and it has set a price that you find unacceptable. That’s your perogative, but someone must be willing to pay it yes?

If they took your advice and boosted the IP of artifact weapons, what do you think would happen to the price? IT WOULD GO UP! And you would still be a sad panda, only you would be a sad panda that had even less of a chance against people wielding said weapon.

Actually no. I might consider buying it.
    • Turb schrieb:

Reezon schrieb:

do i really wanna spend an extra mill so that my weapon is 3% stronger?'
      Well that is a really cool quote

I think that just depends on how much silver you actually have. If you keep stockpiling silver and have nothing to spend it on, then yes a million silver for a 3% increase on your weapon may be a worthwhile investment. If you only have two million silver, no that probably is not a good purchase for you.

I remember when I first started, I was looking to buy a druid helm which was going for 100K at a time when I only had 150k of silver total. And I was like "This item is super useful for my build, screw it, I'm going to buy it". I ended up losing that item 2 days later right outside a red dungeon to a gank squad. That hurt pretty bad. But now, I have established enough resources that I could lose that item multiple times and not be phased by it.

It is a similar story for these high end items and players who have amassed serious amounts of wealth. Those shiny items are not for everyone right now... but everyone can work toward owning one (or multiple copies) in the long term if that's something they really want. I just recommend stabilizing your financial situation first, before you go all in on something for a marginal gain in power.
    • Simply put you die or live/get the kill or let them escape. If that extra item power makes the difference in the right situations then it is worth it, which is why people pay for it.

This is a completely player driven economy, so those buying it either find value in the increase or are all too stupid to know the 'real' value of an item. Your post is assuming that those that create enough demand for prices to remain where they are are buffoons that don't know how to calculate the value of an item.

In some cases like GvG, where territory is on the line for hundreds of alliance mates, a small increase in IP can be worth a tremendous amount to those being outfitted.
      Purity through fire. Flames for a price.