[Staging][6 Oct. 2017] Joseph Patch #1 VER 1.0.336 - REV 99122

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Staging][6 Oct. 2017] Joseph Patch #1 VER 1.0.336 - REV 99122

Joseph Patch #1 / VER 1.0.336 - REV 99122 / 6 October 2017

Improvements

• Marketplace average prices are now split by quality and enchantment level, so the values are more useful
      • Arena party UI should now preserve player order when signing up as a party
      • Added an option to always skip the intro video in the settings UI
      Changes
      • Added trial accounts and invite feature
      • Old White has stopped pulling his punches
      • Cities other than Caerleon have had their marketplaces and banks moved back to the main city area
      • Heretic Mortar has had its warning time fixed to be consistently 1.1 seconds, and gives better indication how long you have until impact
      • You can no longer register for the Arena in the Outlands, red-zone areas of the Royal Continent, or open-PvP areas (except where you are in a home territory owned by your Guild)
      Fixes

• Fixed an issue where several portal clusters in the Outlands were set to the wrong timezone
      • Fixed incorrect exit setup in Birken Fell
      • Fixed an issue with misconnected exits in Wyre Forest
      • Fixed missing guard tower in Croker Hill
      • Fixed missing mobs in Creag Gubb
      • Fixed an issue where Sticky Potion was not counting as crowd control for the purposes of various checks (for example the invulnerability gained on entering an area will now correctly protect against it)
      • Fixed an issue where forced movement would interfere with skillshot targeting
      • Fixed Deranged Weaponsmaster's broken ability
      • Fixed an issue with certain T7 veteran skeletons not having the correct veteran identifier
      • Fixed mis-sizing issue with the background for the enlarged first letter in nametags
      • Fixed various missing non-player avatars
      • Fixed an issue where you could lose gathering gear buff stacks while moving between areas
      • Fixed an issue where the UI was trying to smartcast abilities when pressing the relevant UI buttons, which makes no sense
      • Fixed an issue with invincibility timing issues against mob attacks (now calculates based on attack impact rather than attack start, so you can block an in-flight projectile for example)
      • Fixed an issue where Black Market prices that updated while you were in the process of selling to them would not update the UI in a timely manner
      • Fixed an issue where using the Sell tab in the Black Market could end up selecting the wrong quality of item
      • Fixed some animation issues with Undead Archer and Undead Mage
      • Fixed an issue which caused Black Market drops from relic lockers, chests and Hellgate bosses to be "stacked" on particular tiers; Black Market loot from these sources should now be much more varied in tiers
      • Fixed some issues with marketplace average prices being miscalculated
      • Fixed an issue with PvP status icons showing up in the UI when in the Arena
      • Fixed an issue where, if you opened the info window for an item from a link in chat, some values would be incorrect
      • Fixed an issue where opening the castle UI in the worldmap would block subsequent opening of the territory UI
      • Fixed an issue where salvaging stacked artifact equipment would not return correct amounts of artifacts
      • Fixed an issue where the Deflecting Spin ability on spears was not correctly requiring a Destiny Board unlock to use
      • Fixed missing translations in new expeditions
      • Various localization fixes
      • Various terrain fixes

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dagother ()

• Killj0y schrieb:

-Added code support for trial accounts

You spent the better part of a month in a war with gold sellers, which I'm sure delayed content on y'all's end as well as gameplay on ours(cause of all the ddos)... How does this help??
      Please someone explain how this isn't a two steps back scenario...
      For trial accounts disable: trade with players, using marketplace, buying/selling gold, joining guilds so they can't deposit silver into it, also going into red/black zones should not be possible since they can die and give resources that way (at least part of it). Done, no problem with bots since even if they farm they can't give their resources or silver/gold to anyone. Then people can get a look at the game play a little and if they like it buy the game and keep playing. In my opinion it's a very good idea to get some people to play the game, since not everyone just want to spend 30$ blind, and watching gameplay is still going partially into the game blind.
    • Guys for those who are having dark thoughts regarding the trial account. Think that they had no such fight against the gold sellers and the bots / hacks at all. Surely the trial account will be extremely limited, it will only be to test certain mechanics of the game without being able to trade, or use the market, I am sure of it! Regards!

Off: @Coral. @Korn I think it's time to invest a bit in advertising (some new video, with good promotion) ^^
      Reference link to create an account, any questions do not hesitate to consult me in-game! Thank you! :love:
    • RockLobster schrieb:

Captainrussia schrieb:

RockLobster schrieb:

As it stands, I just think the players in the guilds who took Mercia and now have unrestricted access to the best fame farms and resources will always be just so far ahead of anyone else. It's like: "If you aren't in one of the top 5 Mercia guids atm, just give up ever being a factor."
      This will change in December ;)
      How so?
      From roadmap Kay: We also hope to include territory raiding in the Kay update. Territory raiding allows players to steal some of the owning guild's reward points income. By killing all the guards in a watchtower territory, thus replacing them with their own 'racketeers' which need to be cleared by the owning guild to return the territory to full productivity. This adds an anytime open-world PvP activity for all guilds, including those who do not own a territory, allowing them to participate in the power ranking. Of course you can always kill another guild's racketeers as well to replace them with your own... 8)
      Reference link to create an account, any questions do not hesitate to consult me in-game! Thank you! :love:
    • Norgannon schrieb:

RockLobster schrieb:

Captainrussia schrieb:

RockLobster schrieb:

As it stands, I just think the players in the guilds who took Mercia and now have unrestricted access to the best fame farms and resources will always be just so far ahead of anyone else. It's like: "If you aren't in one of the top 5 Mercia guids atm, just give up ever being a factor."
      This will change in December ;)
      How so?
      From roadmap Kay: We also hope to include territory raiding in the Kay update. Territory raiding allows players to steal some of the owning guild's reward points income. By killing all the guards in a watchtower territory, thus replacing them with their own 'racketeers' which need to be cleared by the owning guild to return the territory to full productivity. This adds an anytime open-world PvP activity for all guilds, including those who do not own a territory, allowing them to participate in the power ranking. Of course you can always kill another guild's racketeers as well to replace them with your own... 8)
      Sounds like a cool feature, but I'm not really seeing how this is going to level the playing fields between folks who were in Mercia since Day 2, farming Tier VII-VIII Black Zones at 23% rare resource pop rates for 2 and a half months and folks who weren't.

Moreover, who cares about "power ranking?" ... Royal Guilds aren't going to be raiding Mercia guilds territories to put in Racketeers for this completely made up stat that does nothing. The only people who'll be racketeering Mercia guilds are other stakeholders in Mercia who want to deny rivals safehaven and resources in certain zones. No one else has anything to gain from it.

And keep in mind, I'm not so much whining about this as I am pointing out that after seeing how the beginning of Albion has played out, I'm actually a little more enthusiastic for Crowfall and its design of wiping the game every 3 months to make certain various beta players and beta guilds don't, say, exploit an easily exploitable system and quickly snowball without any hope of being caught up to.

These Mercia guilds are just so rich, their players can run 8.1 in freaking Hellgates, rolling over 90% of other teams who are in 6.1... all because they knew the system and were seizing city plots uncontested in lucractive Blackzones while most players were doing a quest in a blue zone to get a donkey. And I just see this as a serious problem for the long term health of the game with no easy solution.

EDIT: And it occurs to me that CaptainRussia may have quoted me in the wrong thread... as this is definitely a weird thread for this conversation. Sorry for the derail.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von RockLobster ()

• Norgannon schrieb:

From roadmap Kay: We also hope to include territory raiding in the Kay update. Territory raiding allows players to steal some of the owning guild's reward points income. By killing all the guards in a watchtower territory, thus replacing them with their own 'racketeers' which need to be cleared by the owning guild to return the territory to full productivity. This adds an anytime open-world PvP activity for all guilds, including those who do not own a territory, allowing them to participate in the power ranking. Of course you can always kill another guild's racketeers as well to replace them with your own...
      wrong quote (altho its a cool feature as well that Im looking forward to)...

This is what I meant @RockLobster:

"Therefore our key features for Kay will be territory invasions and guild power rankings. With these, we'll elevate the competition between guilds to the next level. Guilds will receive ranking points for holding watchtower territories. These ranking points are used to establish a global guild ranking that shows which guild truly is king of Albion. At regular intervals, this ranking is reset. When this happens, the watchtower territories will be invaded by NPC forces and guilds will have to retake control of them by defeating the NPCs. Because many territories are reset at the same time, this limits the ability of large guilds to take control of too many watchtowers at the beginning of a ranking season. The winner of a ranking season will be known all across Albion, as the time after their victory will be declared the "Age of <Winning Guild’s Name>". In addition, everyone who participated will also have access to various powerful rewards, including some all new and awesome battle mounts. These mounts have abilities which make them extremely desirable to use in large scale battle operations in the open world."

basically zones will reset to a "no owner" (NPC owner, like at the launch of the game) - if Im reading this correctly...

RockLobster schrieb:

EDIT: And it occurs to me that CaptainRussia may have quoted me in the wrong thread... as this is definitely a weird thread for this conversation. Sorry for the derail.
      yes i did lol, too many quotes to manage and I could not find which thread it was that I quoted you from, but I wanted to leave feedback either way ;)
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo
    • Kay will not go live, at least not the way they described it in the road map. The reason is that they tax guilds so heavily already for owning territories.

First you have the cost in food, and which is low.

Then you have the cost in mats, which is high.

Then you have the cost in time for siege camps, which is also high.

If they add a system where you lose everything after being taxed that hard, and you are taxed again in the form of time and resources you won't have to worry about competition, because there will be no one left.

They will probably add the ranking system though, but for alliances. That makes sense, and maybe remove siege camps and make siege camp territories raidable once a day. Other than that though the idea that was presented in the road map is trash.
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

wrong quote (altho its a cool feature as well that Im looking forward to)...
      This is what I meant @RockLobster:

"Therefore our key features for Kay will be territory invasions and guild power rankings. With these, we'll elevate the competition between guilds to the next level. Guilds will receive ranking points for holding watchtower territories. These ranking points are used to establish a global guild ranking that shows which guild truly is king of Albion. At regular intervals, this ranking is reset. When this happens, the watchtower territories will be invaded by NPC forces and guilds will have to retake control of them by defeating the NPCs. Because many territories are reset at the same time, this limits the ability of large guilds to take control of too many watchtowers at the beginning of a ranking season. The winner of a ranking season will be known all across Albion, as the time after their victory will be declared the "Age of <Winning Guild’s Name>". In addition, everyone who participated will also have access to various powerful rewards, including some all new and awesome battle mounts. These mounts have abilities which make them extremely desirable to use in large scale battle operations in the open world."

basically zones will reset to a "no owner" (NPC owner, like at the launch of the game) - if Im reading this correctly...
      i can see this being an issue because nothing will limit an 8000 player alliance from zerging every map and crashing the servers
      PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE SALT
    • Quick note on the trial accounts:
      • You can purchase a trial key for silver / gold and send it to a friend
      • They can try out the game for a certain period of time, and there might be a certain fame cap, too
      • If they redeem a proper game pack, you'll get the gold cost of the trial key fully refunded to you, plus, if applicable, any referral rewards on top of this
      • For the counter of the "number of players referred" trial accounts already count fully
      So, with that structure in place, trial accounts cannot really be abused as they still have a silver/gold cost, which is however recovered if the trial account is upgraded later on.
    • Korn schrieb:

Quick note on the trial accounts:
      • You can purchase a trial key for silver / gold and send it to a friend
      • They can try out the game for a certain period of time, and there might be a certain fame cap, too
      • If they redeem a proper game pack, you'll get the gold cost of the trial key fully refunded to you, plus, if applicable, any referral rewards on top of this
      • For the counter of the "number of players referred" trial accounts already count fully
      So, with that structure in place, trial accounts cannot really be abused as they still have a silver/gold cost, which is however recovered if the trial account is upgraded later on.
      So even with this you don't believe gold sellers will just mass produce accounts tying up even more development resources and draining what could be content in the game?

Don't say it is another team that handles that either. We saw what happened with the DDOS attacks.

It is just a bad idea, Korn. For once just listen and scrap a horrible feature that is only going to drag the project down further.