Silver, gold and other problems with economy.

• Silver, gold and other problems with economy.

There are no good silver sinks except for gold. Amount of resources on the market stays about same since this is full loot pvp and many items trash. But quantity of silver is always rising and there is no good money sinks to balance it. In my experience its much easier to craft high quality items than re-roll quality of an item. I convert extra silver for gold from time to time and that money just sits there with no use. I got myself premium for a year and I think most of the people already used and have enough gold to extend their premium accounts. Gold prices just keep going up and it will not stop. All that money is just sitting as dead weight in form of gold. We need an alternative for uses of silver. If this continues this way, inflated prices for gold will burst and create more problems. I'm making this thread so people could suggest some ways to regulate amount of silver/gold in the game. Gold could be used to buy more vanity items (those fireworks just suck).
    • Alihansolo schrieb:

its much easier to craft high quality items than re-roll quality of an item
      No, when it comes to 8.x gear.

And anyway, once price wll grow high enough, re-rolling, and another sinks, like resources rarity upgrade will become relatively cheaper, and will be used more often.

Also, players who accumulate silver without futher use, are some kinds of sinks.

And one more thing. Global discount relay on gold prices and targeted to 1000 silver for 1 gold.

PS. Dont think everyone around are rich like you. Globally, someone pay real money for your premium in excange for your time investements.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 8 mal editiert, zuletzt von gmatagmis ()

• Not true resources values will continue to drop

Just as much as there is no silver sink there is no resource sink either
      high tier gear is the only thing that remain worth anything
      This will change as people are using mostly T4 flat for PVP unless it has meaning GVG/arenas/expo/HG

as long as people buy high tier and never lose it that price too will drop.

The resource upgrades and rerolls are not viable and wont be as long as there are players to get mats
      When they player base grows to a point that you cannot craft T8 because mats are gone then the markets may correct
      But unless they can draw more players fast the crash will stop that from happening.
    • Most of the people do some kind of a crafting and study low tier items. Resources get used up all the time. We get large ZvZs everyday and lost of equipment get destroyed. We use average t6 equipement.
      Anyway I wish journals could be studied by player giving some amount of fame (if you study book it gets destroyed, increasing prices for higher tier books will also help to reduce silver).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Alihansolo ()

• Alihansolo schrieb:

There are no good silver sinks except for gold
      LoL.... you've never done a ZvZ I suppose? You may not like them (Im not a huge fan either) - but you should partake in at least one, so you don't sound like you're clue-less.

Alihansolo schrieb:

I'm making this thread so people could suggest some ways to regulate amount of silver/gold in the game.
      Here is a suggestion: you don't fully understand how the system works. That makes the rest of your thread just fluff...

Here is a suggestion - go do a ZvZ, tell me how much Silver got trashed... then we'll talk?
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo
    • There are actually quite a few silver sinks. Though losing mob executions has been a big hit in this area I suspect. I found an old thread that covers this though and is full of good info on how silver sinks work in this game. I asked about silver sinks long ago and got a good dev response on the subject. Some of it is no longer valid but in general its on target.

Sinking Silver?