PK Immunity

• Woldemor schrieb:

Hello,

Why is there no option for players to select PK Immunity? If players would never like to take part in the ganking circlejerk part of the game they should be able to choose this pathway, it would be balanced provided the PK Immune players are not allowed to switch back. This system has been around in full loot since MUD games and has always worked very well.

Best regards,

Woldemor
      Dragon of Destiny
      Follower of Corellon Larethian
      You kinda give the answer yourself; the system you ask for have been in many other games. For once, here we have a game without that option. Finally. We all play with the same set of risks and rewards.
      Out of curiosity; do you imagine that those who'd chose the carebear option should have access to the same resources as those that take a risk venturing there?
      My stats prove I'm not a PvPer at heart, yet if there were no risk in red and black, it would grow old pretty fast. Also for a lot of those not into a lot of PvP.
      Other players are the random mob that you can never fully predict, or know where is. If you can beat them or have to flee, being outnumbered.
      The enforced full loot PvP put in an aspect that I cannot find in many other games with a fantasy setting, however the option you're asking for(or similar) is found in countless games. Why should it be here as well?
      Or were you just trolling? :whistling:
    • Raithe schrieb:

we already have a pk immunity mode. Full loot is strictly disallowed in blue and yellow zones. There should be more pve available as well as other activities in these zones to give them back an enjoyable element so they once again funtion as this.
      There is no PK immunity mode for players who would like to progress beyond Tier 4/5.

Best regards,

Woldemor
      Dragon of Destiny
    • Woldemor schrieb:

Raithe schrieb:

we already have a pk immunity mode. Full loot is strictly disallowed in blue and yellow zones. There should be more pve available as well as other activities in these zones to give them back an enjoyable element so they once again funtion as this.
      There is no PK immunity mode for players who would like to progress beyond Tier 4/5.
      Best regards,

Woldemor
      Dragon of Destiny
      So let me ask you again; do you imagine that those who'd chose the safe option should have access to the same resources as those that take a risk venturing there?
      And have you given any thought to the consequences to the ingame economy if that were to happen? Not to mention the inability for gatherers who are PvP marked to compete with those that aren't?