so the gvg players are must rich people in the game with 0% grind?

• so the gvg players are must rich people in the game with 0% grind?

hello ,,

actually all the slave of guilds, are making a other people that is sometime they might quit or join other guild is the must rich persons in the game
    all the poor members have to donate thier stuff for 5 guyz to make them even richer than they are

they go gvg and take A crazy amount of fame and loot for themself even if they lose thier gear they doesnt care cause its gained from the slaves of thier guilds ..

but if they take the other team loot which like 7,3 8,2 8,3 they take it for themselfes and make A huge amount of silver and gold and thanks to the slaves for keep those few guyz very rich

i feel sorry for that amount of gatherers and farmers and grinders wasting 95% thier time on the game to make a few people even more rich,, and might actually they go another guild with that amount of xxxxxx Gold and silver they just gained be a plebs
  • Critalot wrote:

Hey thats SANDBOX..... a lot of kids collect sand, and a few build the castle and get the recognition from the parents... thats how it works.
    If you want real PvP play something else like WoT, Paladins, TF2, PUBG or a MOBA.

So let´s rocketjump^^
    the problem is there is no way to make slaves as a solo player :(
    Sandbox can be solo 2
  • It doesn't really work like this. I'll break it down for you. The other day I went out and gathered x.2 or better, because it is the only thing worth gathering. I have about 600 6.2 hides I need to transfer back to our city plot. My guild asks for 20% of mats gathered, so I would give them 120 hides, or 32 6.2 leather. When I get to the city plot I turn those 600 hides into leather and get back 20%. So I end up with 120 leather, and 120 hides, then 32 leather and 24 hides, then 5 more leather in total. (One more round of resource return)

In the end I give 32 6.2 to the guild, and keep 125 leather. So being in the guild, even with donating I got 5 more leather.

Now that is my guild. If yours requires more in terms of percentage you may be worse off, but for me 20% isn't a bad place ro be.
  • You gotta quit Money Guild bro - it isn't even a thing anymore.

All joking aside, I'm in a Top 10 Guild, never GvGed once. Joined with 300k to my name. Now have 15 million... AFTER buying 19,000 gold for a 1 year premium sub... and the tax rate is 40% and I've donated millions of silver worth of resources to the guild, in addition to harvesting all our T8 resources and donating 100%. I only have 1 character and I haven't touched my island in 1 month.

I find it very hard to think of myself as a slave.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RockLobster ().

• Abdulkarim wrote:

hello ,,

actually all the slave of guilds, are making a other people that is sometime they might quit or join other guild is the must rich persons in the game
    all the poor members have to donate thier stuff for 5 guyz to make them even richer than they are

they go gvg and take A crazy amount of fame and loot for themself even if they lose thier gear they doesnt care cause its gained from the slaves of thier guilds ..

but if they take the other team loot which like 7,3 8,2 8,3 they take it for themselfes and make A huge amount of silver and gold and thanks to the slaves for keep those few guyz very rich

i feel sorry for that amount of gatherers and farmers and grinders wasting 95% thier time on the game to make a few people even more rich,, and might actually they go another guild with that amount of xxxxxx Gold and silver they just gained be a plebs
    There's no such thing as being a slave when everyone has the choice- you're not bound by metal & sword to do the bidding of anyone.

If you want to be on the GvG team- work toward being good enough to be on it, no one is going to let a scrub protect territory that's the unfortunate truth.
    Do ZvZ & Open world pvp with your team, gather or fame farm, it's your choice- but at the end of the day whatever you're doing, if you're doing it with a guild you've got to think of it as a guild effort, there's no I, Me or Myself when you're in a guild- you contribute, if your guild isn't contributing back then leave.

I also believe you have no concept of the bigger picture- which I barely even have, guilds are not free to run- if there's no resource & money going up the chain, then nothing gets done & nothing goes back down the chain. If your GvG team doesn't have the resource & funding, they can't protect & take territory, if they can't protect & take territory your gatherers have a harder job- no one is taking all this resource and just "Getting more rich", perhaps there are some guilds out there where they're taking advantage of their members, but not all- don't throw every guild under the same bus because you have no understanding of the bigger picture.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Digit ().

• Digit wrote:

Abdulkarim wrote:

hello ,,

There's no such thing as being a slave when everyone has the choice- you're not bound by metal & sword to do the bidding of anyone.
    If you want to be on the GvG team- work toward being good enough to be on it, no one is going to let a scrub protect territory that's the unfortunate truth.
    Do ZvZ & Open world pvp with your team, gather or fame farm, it's your choice- but at the end of the day whatever you're doing, if you're doing it with a guild you've got to think of it as a guild effort, there's no I, Me or Myself when you're in a guild- you contribute, if your guild isn't contributing back then leave.

I also believe you have no concept of the bigger picture- which I barely even have, guilds are not free to run- if there's no resource & money going up the chain, then nothing gets done & nothing goes back down the chain. If your GvG team doesn't have the resource & funding, they can't protect & take territory, if they can't protect & take territory your gatherers have a harder job- no one is taking all this resource and just "Getting more rich", perhaps there are some guilds out there where they're taking advantage of their members, but not all- don't throw every guild under the same bus because you have no understanding of the bigger picture.
    There's such a thing as being a serf, though.

Most larger guilds run that way. For a lot of their members - serfs, really - they see no real alternative: be a serf or be on your own and presumably die getting ganked all the time.
  • Ulfnaor wrote:

Digit wrote:

Abdulkarim wrote:

hello ,,

There's no such thing as being a slave when everyone has the choice- you're not bound by metal & sword to do the bidding of anyone.If you want to be on the GvG team- work toward being good enough to be on it, no one is going to let a scrub protect territory that's the unfortunate truth.

There's such a thing as being a serf, though.
    Most larger guilds run that way. For a lot of their members - serfs, really - they see no real alternative: be a serf or be on your own and presumably die getting ganked all the time.
    Perhaps, but there are a lot of guild options- people tend to either guild hop when things don't work the way they think it should or they join one guild don't like it then act like it's the end of the road.

It actually surprises me that gatherers don't form "Gathering groups" I mean if the enemies big enough they'll show up on the map & you can avoid them, if they don't then you know they're small enough that your gathering group should be able to back each other up or at least alert the herd.
    I think the real issue is people don't want to take initiative for jack shit, hence why theme park MMOs are so popular- which isn't a negative but we do come back to people playing the wrong game.